>height
>weight
>race
>level of fitness

lets see what type of girls Veeky Forums likes

>6'1
>176
>white

Sometimes I wonder if i'm asking for too much, or if they just ignore it.

you're probably unattractive and unpleasant to be around.

I never understood this "I love you for who you are" shit, your physical appearance is part of who you are. You don't want an ugly girl why would a beautiful girl want you if you don't take care of yourself?

yeah, there are things you can't change but ask yourself are you really the best you can be? There's still room for improvement. Once you've accepted you're hopeless you become hopeless.

Nope Im just insanely picky.

Bout to get dat CPA soon, work out 6 out of 7 days, career is looking great, i'm always hungry to improve. Just never put myself out as I should since I avoid Tinder and Bumble like the plague.

yeah you sound unpleasant to be around

That's a boy on your pic

then a boy looks better than most women

>6'1
>182
>white

too fat

5'6-7
110-120 lbs
mediterranean
just skinny

5'5
Anglo
Enough to go snowboarding with me

>tfw no picture even close to the glorious beauty of my oneitis

> 4' 11" - 5' 3"ish
> 95 -110 lbs

> Dark Brown Haired Brunette
> Olive Green Eyes
> Crisp pale white skin that's actually somehow flawless
> Definitely almost pure European facial structure

> Moderate fitness, Has slight abs, not alot of tone but just enough to keep bones from peeking
> Small/Medium boobs
> Cute but small butt

Goodness, Oneitis is Agonizing.

>i love you for you who are

>5'11'' (5'10.75'' actually but that's between you and me buddy, comprende?)
>~185lbs
>hwhite (but I've got 3% from the Caucasus so I'm really a swarthy mongrel)
>I'm a solid intermediate, at least that's what symmetric strength says

>5'2
>100 at most
>white
>twink

lmao I know that girl.
who are you, posting her?

5'0
100lbs
White
Big tits

>I love you for who you are

2D is the only real requirement. I have a 3D gf but it is only for baby making.

Christ I don't care I just want more.

>OP posts a picture of a little asian girl
>post a picture of your ideal girl along with

Values entered
>height:6'1''
>weight:176lbs
>race:white

>anons interpret this to mean that he wants you to describe the girl you just posted
>I am posting in a brainlet thread

>it's a white bois yellow fever thread

I hope asian men step up.

I literally got this picture off of the internet buddy, I've got no clue who she is but she is a literal 10 in my books. She has the entire combo of really cute smile, freckles, blue eyes and wavy/curly blonde hair. I don't think you could genetically engineer a prettier girl desu.

If you've got more then post please.

woah woah fucking woah
what are these weights
who would date a woman over 120 pounds thats disgusting

you want the IG?
/hannahmozley

Shit, my wife looks pretty damn good at 150 pounds.
She's Hawaiian, though.
They are pretty dense, physically.

>They are pretty dense, physically
Mentally too you fucking mong

Yeah, yeah.
Go fuck yourself, douchenozzle.

Idc about height or weightI want pic related

2/10 troll

>/hannahmozley
. Tbh the pic I posted is the most flattering one out of her entire IG. This bitch has so many male "best friends" o i am laffiin. I don't know why I expected any different, but this girl is definitely not wifey material christ.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>new submission
>inb4 you know this girl too

>I will never get to fuck my dream girl
JDIMSA ;_;

>not texting your gf between sets
I genuinely do not understand 2D lads

Honestly I just want a girl on either side of the Thicc Spectrum; not fat but not super muscular either.

Chubby gf
5'6 to 5'8
155-160
Asian or White

Buff gf
Same height
140-150 pounds
Asian or White

>I love you for who you are.

>5'5 to 5'7
>90 to 120 pounds
>dark brown hair
>hazel eyes
>pale white skin
>skinny
>small boobs
>small ass

>i love you for you who are

>5'5- to 5'10
>150-170s
>colombiana pls
>IG model pls

Asian men are ugly though. I hope I have a daughter with my wife since I don't think we'd have an attractive son. Half Asian women are absolutely gorgeous though.

>have a son instead of a daughter
>nobody wants to have sex with him
>Your sons face when

6'0"
210lbs
white (nordic)
12% bf (am cheating /fraud/)
I really love short, small breasted, small booty women. Strong preference for red hair, and blue eyes. She has to be chill, the kind of girl who is slightly boyish in personality. i.e mischievous, energetic, and a sense of adventure. However she must also be feminine; emotionally dependent, dainty, slightly cowardly, and sassy. I know it's too specific, but I've fantasized about the perfect woman so much,

Elliot is a false flag and there's no actual evidence that anyone was shot.

>Mfw I was crushing on a chick like you described (except blond and her ass was more of a medium size, but very plump and perky) for pretty much all of my teenage years.
>Mfw she was crushing on me too
>Mfw she had asked me out on dates several times
>Mfw she made it blatantly obvious she like me several times
>Had a "seven minutes in heaven" with her and didn't do nothing

I want to go back to younger me and slap his faggot face and tell him to grow a pair. Her name was Leah, and she'll always have a place in my heart, as gay as that sounds.

user... I know your feels. All throughout high school this girl (exactly like the one in the pic) really liked me. Which was weird to me, because nobody ever liked my personality in high school. I had literally no friends; but this one chick and I got along so well. I just never knew that she was into me. She asked me out all the fucking time, but I thought she just felt bad for me. When I found out I had huntington's disease I told her and it hurt her really badly, and she never really talked to me after that. My biggest regret in life is not going out with her, that was the one and only shot I ever had at youthful love, and I'd do anything to go back and fix it. I know that feel user, I know it too fucking well. I'm raising a beer in your honor user.

just move to whichever asian country she's from, half asian men do much better there

A freaking female version of me.
>mfw I don't have enough charkra to sexy kage bunshin technique

Your situation was the exact same as mine. She was always loving and jovial around me, sometimes we wouldnt really see eachother for a whole year and we could be back to being lovey dovey right away. We always clicked, and everything came naturally. It was the closest I've ever been to having a "soulmate" (if that exists) and the closest I had ever been to young love and I pissed it all away.

>huntington's disease
Fuarrk man, that's some heavy stuff. I actually have some whisky left over from a couple nights ago so I am raising a toast to you too. Hope you find happiness and peace in this life brother.

This is why basically all eurasians that aren't heavily indoctrinated with self hatred by their close knit asian communities or the second class white thing always end up in close knit communities and date amongst each other.

4'11"
Asian
100lbs
Tight pussy

Wait, why? Because gook guys are low test and ugly?

Cheers to you mate, that's some really bad news, stay strong

Your post has nothing to do with what I posted.
As a matter of fact it just seems like you used the opportunity to spit out racist bullshit.

Biracial people have a hard time dealing with people like you and people of their own race. So they tend to look for acceptance and many are more then willing to make an enemy of one half of their race for the other half or become a cheap racist sock puppet who'll do anything to fit in with the majority.
When people of biracial heritage would come together and create an entirely new group, they'd be quickly shut out of media and academia and ignored. It's too inconvenient.

The net and social media has given people unparalleld ability to find people of like minds and struggles.

This completely undermines the forced racial stereotyping that large countries and social manipulators depend on to maintain things in ways that are favorable to them.

Apparently eurasians in america tend to date amongst themselves and rarely ever date asian or white.

> (You)
>>not texting your gf between sets
>I genuinely do not understand 2D lads

We live together for the past 3 years so no point in texting her even more. The thing about loli waifu is that she accept me no matter what, she won't complain about little thing like laundry or not picking up my cum napkin. 3D women is only for baby making as I accept that I can't impregnate my waifu.

I just want a girl who isn't a gold digger and won't cheat on me. It shouldn't even be this hard. Maybe I'm just too naive and can't see the signs from the beginning, but it always seems to happen.

>qt3.14
>south slavic preferably although will take any other euro gf except redheads or irish
>blue/brown eyes
>brown hair
>flawless pale skin
>thick thighs,wide hips,cute ass,small or medium boobs
>slight freckles
>she has to be atleast 5,8

Asexual masterrace here. I get Veeky Forums for health, not for boys or girls.

2D because I'm not a retard subhuman who chases after pussy like it is the only salvation. Also not Veeky Forums. related, magic word goes into the options field

>i'm not unattractive or unpleaseant
>i'm extremely picky

Too soon

5'11
220lbs
white
1500lbs total

My ex

>Height: 170 cm at most
>Weight: How the fuck would I know what women weigh. Skinny with bottom ribs slightly visible
>Race: White or Slav
>Fitness: Enough to have a flat white cute belly for rubbing and kissing

does anyone have that russian art qt whose ahegao face was the op of a Veeky Forums thread a few days ago

her ig name ended in .gr and the guy who found the link used a picture of larry from spongebob beating spongebob and they were labelled "me"
and "my meat" respectively.

h e l p m e

Height isn't much of an issue to me, as long as she Isn't a midget or 2 feet taller than me
weight is also pretty variable
white
reasonably fit, as long as shes not a landwhale or a holocaust survivor I can get down

just give me a fucking redhead and I'm good

6'0"
86kg
White
Breaking out of DYEL after cutting ~10kg

Snek is best

>I love you for who you are.

>around 5'10"
>sticc
>white
>average
And the most important part.
>loves me for who I am

british?

looking like this

170 cm
60-65 kg
brown

>wanting this
I have this and it sucks. It removes the drive to improve and make the woman seem desperate and unattractive.

For me it gives me a drive to become some that could be loved for they are. I'm trying to make a fundamental change and I think it's working. I think we all can.

This woman.

This right here

Lol cpas are scams. Have fun making 50k for the next ten years

pls go

5'5''
122 pounds or so
latina
fit, with small tits