Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>baldness is a problem
>baldness isn't normal
Into the trash.

t. hairlet

This is fat acceptance level shit.

What's the deal with looking like a short-haired woman anyways? Look at Elvis, I'd probably fuck him if he wore a tank top.

>from incel to incel
Just lmao at looksmaxxing and running fin (rip you are dink) when you're a 3/10 bugman

lol nah, women are more attracted to bald guys because they don't give a fuck. You people who ar INSECURE about your precious hair stink of weakness and self doubt... and women can smell it from a mile away.

Remember this the next time you post "tfw no gf" fucking losers.

You're an absolute fag then, its not Elvis's fault you're a homo

Women are attracted to money and status

What age do I no longer have to worry about balding? If my father isn't bald, and I'm not bald by 26, am I going to be okay? My hair has receded a little bit, but it seems okay.

Never, my grandfather got bald at 70 boyo

>check this guy out he looks so good right
>ye i agree he looks good, almost like a woman
>ur a faggot

God Slayer Tier
Mullet

those tits are spilling out of that dress

is there more of this _____ demon?

MUMMY

>a MtF retard SJW has a manlier hairline than you do

>jagrposting in a hair thread

how can anyone compete?

>Finasteride

>2017
>not falling for the derma rolling meme

>(1) Hair counts The mean change in hair count at week 12 was significantly greater for the Microneedling group compared to the Minoxidil group (91.4 vs 22.2 respectively). (2) Investigator evaluation Forty patients in Microneedling group had +2 to +3 response on 7-point visual analogue scale, while none showed the same response in the Minoxidil group. (3) Patient evaluation In the Microneedling group, 41 (82%) patients reported more than 50% improvement versus only 2 (4.5%) patients in the Minoxidil group. Unsatisfied patients to conventional therapy for AGA got good response with Microneedling treatment.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

I don't know man. Honestly considering going for the Jagr hockey flow. We have the same hairline and I can grow a bear

and a beard. one one will fuck with me and my bear. I will be a mountain man

I give up

That profile is near perfect, he could be NW7 and still slay

source?

>PRIMARY TIER:
>Finasteride
>Minoxidil
What's so great about these?
In the long run they fuck up with either your hair base or hormones and whenever you stop taking them you still lose your hair.
What's more is that it doesn't even stop the hair loss, just slows it.

Add to it that you're buying these every month, and who knows what else you're taking with it, so you will also fuck up your kidneys.

I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND SO EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE

I ve seen wayne rooney have to get a couple of them, since all his hair had not yet fallen out when he got transplant#1, now he's on the cusp of #3. that's $150k. if you have money, go for it.

>started putting rogaine on face to get a beard.
>nipple starts growing hair. unibrow, beard is patchy.

It can kick in at any age. But once you're an old man anyway who cares?

This girl has some nice tits, but she's pretty average in about every picture outside of this.

ZEUS TIER: Wig

did his jaw change too or is that an angle thing

I took Fin for exactly one day and I felt like I had just received a lobotomy, so I guess I'll come to terms with how much hair I'm gonna lose. Other stuff is pretty inconsistent, I'll probably just do HGH when I have the money for it.

>he doesn't normally have nipple and hair
fucking low test betas lmao

Same here, except I already had a really hairy chest.
My nipple hairs have gotten ridiculously long.

thoughts on going to turkey for a hair transplant?

should I buy this morr f shit on ebay, since it's impossible to get topical fin anywhere in the U.S.?

how old are you guys?
my dad only got his beard when he was like 27
but because of babyface I really want at least some hair
people assume I'm ~16 despite being almost 21
does minoxidil really fuck with your hormones and hair base?
don't want to ruin my natural beard by speeding up the process

>hormones
absolutely not, but lots of people claim minox gave them ED despite the fact that minox is a consolidator that a few people actually take for PE.... Just goes to show how strong placebo can be.
>hair base
Not sure what this means. I've heard rumors that Minox can disrupt collagen production or something like that, and ages your skin faster. No science backs this. Only anecdotes

is ru58841 a meme?

human studies and anecdotal evidence on various sites determine that RU is not a meme.

Being afraid of fin is absolutely beta

Take control of your life. Your hair matters.

Hi Alex

?

fat acceptance is bad because being fat is unhealthy and it's something you actually have control over
balding literally doesn't matter and you can't do shit about it without spending a shit ton of money of transplants or shitty medicine that either doesn't work or has awful fucking side effects like fin

Now that's one lucky chink

He could look like a fucking Gollum and still slay because he's famous and has money.

Does anyone on Veeky Forums use wigs?