/emptyvessel/ posting

/emptyvessel/ posting
No motivation to do anything edition.
>In school
>Don't do any schoolwork
>Don't have a job
>Gf broke up with me
>Don't even lift anymore

OP here... How do I break free from /emptyvessel/ mode? If I don't soon, I'm afraid I'll leave humanity behind like mr piano.

>wahh i'm a white kid whose parents are paying for my $50,000 education and i want to cry about it on Veeky Forums

grow a fucking spine. none of those problems can't be fixed

>>r9k

Just stop being a fucking waste. The bare minimum you should be doing is your schoolwork, at least then you won't be completely hopeless

>I've never had a mental disorder so no else has either

Even worse, I'm paying for my own schooling. But you're right, I should grow a spine.

>I'm gonna get treatment for my disorder on a mongolian goat racing imageboard

How are you paying for your schooling if you don't have a job

Take it one day at a time, find what you're passionate about and stick to it.

There's something out there that makes you happy, focus on that as much as you can.

at least you still have your hobby of shitposting on Veeky Forums

>what are college loans
wew

how do u function everyday with such little brain lol

>all I do is work anymore
>super stressed out lately
>keep re-injuring myself
>recently moved to a town that is dull and has nothing to do
>stuck in a rut with no good outcome in sight
>$400k mortgage
>mom has cancer again
>brother is a heroin addict lost his kids
>mom takes care of them for now, if she dies its all on me
>I literally sat around all day and fapped 4 times today out of boredom

loans require a minimum payment every month

shut up faggot lol

Shit...You win dude

yeah it seems like that pretty often these days.. but then I think of how there are people out there that are so screwed over into a hole they just give up and purposely OD or kill themselves some other way.

I'm just a dull person with no life.. I can live with that.

Nigger, loans aren't due on payments till after school. Fucking learn you fag. I bet you're a nigger with that lack of personal finance knowledge.

damn you have to be young to be this naive and ignorant

I know that feel bro, I'm thinking that I need to start small, maybe read a chapter of something or even just watch a film, then write a bit about my thoughts and understanding surrounding it, just so it's not passive consumption.

go for walk or try something you would not do like surfing or swim

>25 years old
>haven't had friends since around 12 years old, basically been more or less a shut-in for my entire life
>no friends in HS > no development of social skills > no friends in college
>humiliation of my lack of friends in each stage meant I didn't want to put myself out there to meet people because then they would see my lack of friends
>same problem continues after college
>don't even want to converse with people socially because even just talking about my pathetic life will expose my shut in-ness and drive people away from me even more

It's really just a vicious cycle OP.

What if you used to have a life and have only been like this for a couple of years? Fixable?

wondering the same thing. except I don't have any social media & my social skills are still there, just rusty

I don't think not having social media is an actual problem, my social skills are also absolutely not terrible.

The fact that I choose to rot 99% of the time and don't even have the energy to watch movies or play video games is the real problem

>grew up with single, neurotic, controlling mother
>attempts at making friends fail, get close to anyone and anger from my shitty lifestyle slips out and erodes the relationship
>time passes and you graduate
>get the "go to college or get thrown out" ultimatum
>go to uni on and off for two years, fail/withdraw from multiple classes
>no vehicle, busing around for lessons or trying to walk to jobs results in tantrums from mum and her siblings about how it's "too ghetto" or "sloppy" and get eviction and death threats
>realize that I'm an adult now and the blame is completely on me now, all of their violence and abuse is okay
Lifting is the only thing that keeps me sane.

>28
>live with parents
>no job
>no uni
>gf slept with another guy last week and told me
I ain't even mad or sad about any of this, life's sweet but I feel nothing

actually I was quite sad and shook by the last green arrow'd point there, I don't have anything to gain by lying to you

OP here... Yeah, I'm just at peak numbness in my life currently.
Like depersonalized numbness.

Parents just had another argument - my childhood has been plagues with this shit. It's always been about their families and I've just been a pawn/in the middle of a tug of war.

I really have to leave this toxic environment, but too poor to move out atm

That image really relates to my situation.

Is that a waffle sandwich? Tasty

>25
>student teaching
>get home at 3 with little energy
>can only work out for an hour or so
>used to be able to have 2-3 hour workouts everyday
>no gf
>have a 5/10 fwb I see everycouple weeks when I need to reaffirm my manhood
>recently came to the conclusion I'm not attracted to her
>student teaching isn't that fun or fulfilling because I don't get paid plus I gotta answer to my supervisor
>getting tired of waking up at 6am 5 times a week
>dad pays for everything. Apartment, car, bills, education
>have to do what they say
>don't feel like my own person because dad pays for everything
>don't feel smart enough to do anything else (teaching is piss easy as long as you can talk to kids. all the people in my program are losers like me who couldn't do anything else or needed an easy job)
>before this I was only hired at jobs because I'm a 6"7' big guy
>prison guard, psych orderly, warehouse, and so on
>only thing I'm truly good at is being a tall, muscular laborer

While I still have my youth left I might I just do a stint in the military since all I'm good for is labor work, that way the government can take care of me and I can make my own money for a while before returning to normal life

Life could be worse I guess

I'm sorry to hear that, bro. You should break up with her. Once that trust is gone it doesn't come back.

I'll give you the best advice of your life you pathetic piece of crap.

> read philosophy
> do exercise
> be mindful in everything you do
> meditate daily ( do it properly you fggt)
> set your life goals and plan it out n

Guaranteed to sort you out.

Im sorry man.

Its horrible. Same thing happend to me. I spent the weekend with her family pretending everything is great. Feel sick. If i leave im back at my moms house.

Just put it out of your mind. Or leave. But dont stay and think about it, you'll kill your soul. Either leave or force yourself to believe its a genuine mistake that wont happen again

>needed an easy job
>doesn't get paid

Take it slow. Do one little thing at a time. Progress will be slower than you might like, but it is much more likely to be lasting than if you do a complete 180 as a person. Remember that no war is typically ever won in a single battle.

how to cope with blurred vision, feeling like I'm going to pass out/die, complete inability to focus, loss of sequence (things happen don't know how), warping distances etc?

Been happening a lot lately Tbh Tbh

Im going to a college for business and Im really not fitting in
I only got in cause I was in the top 20 in high school and everyone here is so on top of everything they do and have been looking at stocks since 12
Im thinking of just joining the navy and see how that goes
Both my sisters are doctors so my parents probably wont care what I do
> I just wanted to be an actor man

> I just wanted to be an actor man
you ever try acting?

Might be thyroid issues, extremely low blood pressure or something else

Yeah in high school but theres no auditions in my college here

Here's what I did
>Empty vessel
>Cry for a bit
>Read Seneca
>Whoa
>Reconnect with friends
>Hit new PR on bench

I've still yet to lose my virginity but I'll get there

I pretty much only get it when I go outside, today I had to walk two laps around my school building before class because I felt like I was gonna fall down if I stopped moving

Brain cancer

Humans are social man. Talk to someone.

I was feeling shit, but realised it's all in my fucking head. Imagination does more damage than reality.

if you believe you have any talent go find one outside of school

>whoa

Student loans need not to be repayed until 6mo after not being in school anymore.

Im a college freshman in manhattan home to broadway you think I can just get a audition easily
> also parents are kinda assholes

Look local. College productions aren't the only place to act.

>Read Seneca

What would you recommend for the uninitiated?

His letters from stoic.
But you need to be receptive and willing to learn

Ill look
Also I guess depression is kicking in but I take medication so Ill be fine
> dont like it though

This. Stop appropriating nigger culture.

See a shrink, get meds, and assess progress from there.