FPH/FPS White Whale Edition

Last one hit limit, time for round whatever this is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYwM9KR6ysM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_tax
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thx to this person from the last thread

So literally draw lies. Fuck me fat fucks are delusional.

Yup, fat people are literally delusional.

anyone got the pic of this chick and an even bigger hamplanet with a sign that says "if her size 22 is glorious than my size 222 is glotiful"

>americans will realize
more like the jewish media will begin to promote the changes.

Serious question: why get mad at fatties?
>imb4: healthcare costs
Fatties are put into separate insurance pools than you so your premiums are not effected.
>imb4: spread of misinformation
Only effects the health of other fatties and "unfit" specimens in a species.
>imb4: unaesthetic or disgusting to look at
Your beauty standards are not shared by everyone else. Even someone who is similar in taste to you might find a fat or obese person attractive. Besides, nobody's forcing you to look.

If anything, let the fatties be fat and kill themselves off. Less competition for you. And all you have to do is suck it up and be a grown up about it.

>tfw 1 of the 2 gyms in a town of 9000 people closed and the one I go to is small and isn't busy unless it's morning or late afternoon

who here jewing fat people

>when europoors say american trucks are bad

>why get mad at fatties?
they promote lazy, unfulfilling lifestyles that encourages others to participate in sloth. It limits the possibilities of the human race and is actively against progress.

It's like saying "it's totally okay to be purposefully gimped". It's not. It's pointless and totally controllable.

>Sitting on the train at 6 am omw to work
>this woman comes in and takes a burger from her bag
>burger from some fastfood joint
>there are no 24/7 fast food places around here
>she must have bought the burger yesterday and already planned to bring it as her breakfast

Does anyone else get so annoyed at seeing fat people eat? Especially snacks or something. When I see a fat person at the station eating something like a burger or some friends I rage internally and think what the fuck are you eating for you fat slob you could survive for months without touching food.

Friends=fries
fucking phone

Reminder that fat taxes and soda bans are fucking retarded, and don't make people healthier.

Because they aren't human, thus basic human laws like empathy do not apply. Plus the reason is because just like normalfags ruin everything they touch(gaming, TV,comics, now anime/manga) by lowering its overall quality, fatties make this world a worse place by being a sizeable population allowing people in power to pander to them and thus lowering the overall quality of living

Ahhhh. There it is. I'm angry again.

I really wouldn't give a shit, but I'm pissed that diet sodas are taxed.

Have to mix the booze with something.

I'm not really mad, just disgusted. Do you get "mad" at shit?

It's like the concept behind red asphalt, I come here to scare myself into driving safer

fuck this hambeast and her greasy morning burger

I don't even drink soda and I'm 100% opposed to that faggotry. Literally fascism.

They smell and love to spill over their blubber onto my seat on a long haul flight.

I really hope grave diggers get paid extra for digging fat fuck graves

Fuck yes, this. I made the mistake of sitting in peasant class on a long-haul flight. Between the blob spilling into my seat and the one in front that fully reclined for a 5 hour trip because he couldn't fit in the row with the seat upright...fuuuuuck.
It was a bit pricey, but I bought myself an upgrade for the second leg I was on just so I could not experience that again.

Ok that was genuily fun

Are there any youtube channels to watch for obesity related videos?

>>imb4: healthcare costs
>Fatties are put into separate insurance pools than you so your premiums are not effected.
Pretty sure that argument doesn't hold in countries with universal health care. Also fatties think being fat is something outside of your control and are pushing for legislation to bail them out of the financial consequences of their bad life choices.

>>imb4: spread of misinformation
>Only effects the health of other fatties and "unfit" specimens in a species.
I have lost more than 55lbs thanks to diet and exercise, yet I'm directly related to many of my overweight family members, some of whom died due to their poor diet and lifestyle, with others being hospitalized recently.

They, like most people in western culture, are stuck in an echo-chamber of misinformation and complacency.

>>imb4: unaesthetic or disgusting to look at
>Your beauty standards are not shared by everyone else. Even someone who is similar in taste to you might find a fat or obese person attractive. Besides, nobody's forcing you to look.
While I'm sure they exists, I have personally never met someone that is attracted to fat people. Usually when they end up with someone fat it is because of reasons other than their fatness. Typically they are compromising based on their own market value.

While it is true no one is forcing me to look, I'm getting tired of looking away all the time.

>If anything, let the fatties be fat and kill themselves off. Less competition for you.
Before I never cared about some fat slob waddling down the street, but this is not such an easy stance to take when you have to watch your family members drop off one by one.

>And all you have to do is suck it up and be a grown up about it.
We evolved to feel shame for a reason, think of it as a mechanism for social herd immunity. We are all accountable for the state in which society is in, so do your part for a better tomorrow and shame the fatties.

It is your responsibility as an adult.

>Only effects the health of other fatties and "unfit" specimens in a species.
Bullshit.
Fat acceptance targets the insecure and vulnerable, and once they have their hooks in they convince them that the entire world is out to get them, that people trying to help are bigots and that only they can make it feel better .
They are willing to brainwash people into a life of suffering and pain, just because they have hurt feelings.
All because they don't want to accept a single bit of fucking responsibility.

Fuck these people. Their inevitably hastened and painful Death is too good for them.

The question is, do fatties die early enough that they save money even in universal healthcare systems?

Typically only if they get a sudden and fatal heart attack or stroke and die before they get to the hospital, but only these accounts for a small number of cases.

All the other common diet and lifestyle related diseases are slow killers with plenty of time to identify and burden society financially, like many other cardiovascular diseases, cancer, diabetes, degenerative neurological diseases, auto-immune diseases, some of which can get pretty damn expensive to treat with modern medical procedures. In most cases it just slows down the decline until death, prolonging the period in which care is required.

I'm all for universal health care, but I strongly support that people with a proven history of not taking care of themselves shouldn't be allowed to burden everyone else. I don't want to pay taxes so a smoker can get treatment for lung cancer, or so that some obeast can get treatment for type 2 diabetes. (but let's not derail this thread on to the details of how feasible or viable such an approach would be, that is a tricky topic for another place)

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/11673700/Muslim-campaigner-Zionists-crept-into-my-home-and-stole-my-shoe.html

How's it feel to be as much of a whining loser as this guy?

In my country the hedonism tax on cigarettes is so high that they actually are of net financial benefit to the health system, which is why I was wondering about obesity.

fattie detected, don't try and hide

I recall some people talking of introducing a hedonism/sin tax on obesity related foodstuffs like refined oils and sugars, but I imagine the related industries won't let that happen without putting up a fight.

Fatties are a nuisance for everyone around them.
And for God's sake, I can't stand this "but it doesn't concern YOU" attitude - nobody lives on an island, as they say, and changes in society WILL sooner or later affect everyone in it.
[insert the story about the fatty who blocked the stairway during a fire drill here]

Always the lefties with their historical revisionism.

I thought you meant it as you wrote it.

Its biological. They weaken the tribe.

Imagine there's a crash and this fat fuck is supposed to squeeze through a small emergency exit before you.

Fellow ausfag?

Not only that but we also banned advertising for smoking and all packages for cigarettes and cigars look like pic related. Someday we'll do the same to junk food to dissuade fatties from buying shitty food.

>ban advertising of fast food and junk food
>change packaging to show pictures of diabeetus survivors, people stuck in doorways etc
Poor eating is mostly caused by enticing dumb people through advertising so this might actually work.

Hopefully.

Political correctness is cancer.

Srs question, why is fat tax not SOP for every country?

>effect

Haha. Fat women are so fucking stupid. Women are stupid and fat people are stupid; join them together and you get content for /fph/.

I just dont understand this persons thought process. How do you get so braindead and moronic?

I don't want to fucking believe this

>cant call them fat
>obese gets chosen as PC term
>now obese isnt PC anymore

Then what the fuck do doctors call them? Interesting how the article makes no mention of an alternate term.

>Jupiter
Kek

Have there been any of these super size models that have revealed severe health issues yet? Tess Holiday can barely stand up so there's some serious shit going on with her for sure.

Dunno about models, I'm not really following them outside of /fph/ threads.

>fork put downs
>complicated
I love it when they inadvertently admit to being retards.

>Tess Holiday
she's BIG

BIG...they are not big. A square when enlarged remains a a square. These people don't even have human shapes anymore. They look like mutant man-eating monsters.

They have a vested interest in burying it, and the usual rags that would uncover this shit have a vested interest in not publishing it. Chances are it will take a public heart attack.

Fortunately, candid photos of these "models" should be enough to reveal the disgusting level of deception they engage in: the loch Tess monster in particular looks hideous without photoshop, lighting and angles

youtube.com/watch?v=pYwM9KR6ysM
>I was prom queen

You know, even if health were a "social construct", why are "social constructs" suddenly something bad or illegitimate for those people? Most of them are left/SJW, and are demanding non-existent "rights" all the time.

Its all slave morality.

damn that's depressing

She's got a bit of health issues going on and did a 180 on the positivity shit with this, which she then deleted when tumblr fags went full reeeeee at her.

Delusional to the extreme

I hand't thought about it till now but HAES is literally the definition of morbid.

Maybe this can lighten your mood.

Good job at writing your first post on Veeky Forums, Billy! Now go downstairs and finish your chocolate milk or you'll upset mommy

T'is a small victory for us isn't it?

My name is NOT Billy!

We've talked about this Billy, you can't suddenly change your name on Mr. Super John Cena

This makes me really mad

>Easier to change your mind than your body

And yet everyone on /fit has improved their bodies but still has crippling mental issues

>things are too hard, always do the easy thing
This is what got you fat in the first place bitch.

>In the future, you will want to "tap" this

>t. fat woman

Who actually gets mad?
I get annoyed sometimes if they're stuck in a doorway im trying to get through or if I have to step over one when they collapse but I've never thought of them more than weak-willed idiots put on this earth for my amusement

>loved ones will literally die if you dont lose a little weight
>bitch on the internet instead

They're called "People of Generous Width" you fucking insensitive monster

>y-yeah, in the future...

I'd like to see someone introduce a form of socialized healthcare that doesn't support illegals, smokers, or people with fat-related issues. I wonder how many would get their shit together or just die from their own gluttony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_tax