Social gains

How do I not turn into a retard every time someone talks to me? How do I become more outgoing and come up with the words to say? I feel like I just don't know how to act, how do I initiate and maintain conversations? I don't think confidence is the problem, I am just a fool. How do I be more relatable.

To keep Veeky Forums related, when you OHP do you bring the bar down behind your head?

Relax, take a breath, and don't think too much

when you talk to other people just let go of yourself. also dont over think things, it should be natural and feel natural.

I don't feel natural, I don't get too nervous or anything I just kind of clam up. I am a little worried about embarrassing myself.

Who cares if you embarrass yourself? Laugh if you did something silly beta faggot

Phenibut works wonders

I am not alpha, beta, or omega. I am literally outside the spectrum. I have gotten way better but I am still a retard sometimes, and it affects my life.

ur getting too nervous. its ok 2 slip up during a convo ur not a robot dude ur a human being

I stutter a little bit every now and then, mainly when meeting new people. Its more than just the occasional slip up.

How do I stop coming across like I'm making fun of the person I'm talking to? I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I hate them

I don't want to take any drugs. Also, Phenibut is mostly untested so far by the FDA.

I don't have this problem, but it might have to do with the tone of your voice and word choice. Idk what to do, is it in your head? What are you trying to convey?

have a few shots to take the edge off when talking to people

No alcohol or drugs, I am a christian

why not ask for god to fix u then, fuck

Practice is the best way to get better social gains. Try to actively participate in conversations and constantly gauge reactions. Don't talk about yourself too much. Good conversations are ones where both people are engaged

Confidence is most certainly the problem. You are intimidated by what people will think of you. You have to learn to not give a fuck. Realize that most people you "meet" during the course of the day (1) you will probably never see again or (2) they will forget about you immediately after you leave.

People are so wrapped up in their own insecurities they really don't have time to critique others.

Learn to socialize by putting yourself in situations with people who share a common interest. Like video games? Go to gamestop and talk to the sales person, ask about new releases, what they are currently playing, etc.

The first step is have an interesting life. Do shit. We are all dying. Everyone on Earth is in the process of dying right now. Do you want to sit around like a fag waiting for Stacy? Fuck no. Stacy is a fucking cunt bro. Fuck her. Live your life faggot. Find hobbies. Have fun.

When you have a full filling life stacies will naturally flock to your nut sack.

Could be cause you're smiling out of nervousness? I know i had a problem

Same as literally every single other thing in life, it takes practice. Get a job that literally forces you to be social with people and you will become really good at socializing within 1 year.

This is going to sound stupid but omegle really helped with talking to girls.

I have never been a socially inept person. I would always be able to make guys laugh and many would consider me the 'funny one'. But when I would talk to girls all I could only manage small talk and my comical ability had disappeared.
So, I went to omegle a lot and would talk to girls and it really helped because I now can talk to girls in a funny/flirty way.

Become a famous youchewb celery and bring that up in every conversation.

I became a teacher.

No longer at all shy in social situations. I do get bored during them more often now though.

I used to have social anxiety because I didn't have anything going for me and I was afraid people would ask me too many questions and find out
Now I basically have my shit together so I say whatever I want casually because at the end of the day I have more things to think about then whether I made an impression on the qt cashier