Why do people keep insisting you need to lift in order to get girls...

Why do people keep insisting you need to lift in order to get girls? I swim in pussy basically every night (with babes that are 9s) and I have never touched a weight in my life

You're doing something wrong - women don't want meatheads, they want handsome men to take care of them

Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This nigga has no chest

whats your jaw routine brah?

Please no one actually fall for this bait. Yes we know he's retarded, yes we know it's all about the face, yes we know working on your body helps make up for having a sub-chad face, yes we know that's in all likelihood not even a real picture of OP. For the love of God just move on, people.

how do i achieve a lumpy jawline.
also
>chest

>Just be yourself bro, works for me

wtf is up with this guys nipples?

Why are your nipples so far apart

>healthy
>normal development (though borderline bruxism)
>looks NT and happy
>not a tryhard
very legit Tbh, its mostly all mentalcels.
Bruxism

Good genetics
I don't need to, never touched a weight in my life, never will
My nipples are fine

cartoon-mode.jpeg

Oh wow, your jaw and chin are much too big.

Then why am I basically chick magnet? It's all about my eyes and Olympian jaw. Never met a woman that wasn't ready to go out with me

Your overall skull is decent, but I think your success is more in spite of than because of your jaw and chin. Did you get implants? It is absolutely not normal to have a chin wider than your palate. Tbh

Elliot Roger mode for sure. Where do you live OP so I can avoid it.

>jaw implants

You're the first 10 I have ever seen on this board holy shit

Do you mew or something? Your jaw is insane

Either completely crazy or samefag, the jaw is destroying his harmony and he would look much better with a normal jaw.

B8

youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM
>lifting for girls
Naw OP I lift for the natty king rich piana, our king in heaven wants us to get bigger no matter what it takes.

Not samefagging, he legit looks better than Ryan Gosling

You have a completely warped sense of aesthetics. I don't think Goose is an amazing-looking individual or anything, but he's a generally harmoniously and normally developed individual. OP on the other hand is borderline deformed because he got completely disproportionate jaw and chin implants. His gonials are the widest point of his entire skull for fucks sake!

>"this Roblox looking fuck is 10/10"
giving yourself (You)s is cheating user :^)

>Why do people keep insisting you need to lift in order to get girls?
Nobody is claiming that

Nope haha but thanks, it's all genetic

This "roblox looking fuck" is fucking beautiful women while you're basically fucking stupid

I want to see if your idea of 9 is the same as my idea of 9

Shit bait/10

You won the genetic lottery user. Meanwhile I've been lifting for 3 years and I'll probably never be as successful as you

Feelsbadman

>Babes that are 9
too old

this is your problem guys, you're so worried about standards women don't even have, no one woman is going to look at you and say nope cant fuck him his jaw is too wide.

how he's an average guy just like you, there's no winning just stop with your self sabotage

lmao no wonder you guys cant get laid, you have no sense of aesthetics. you look at the face like robots, memorizing autistic greek and latin words and making this thing compltely binary like "wider jaw = better" but you dont look for harmony, aesthetics, vibe, profile whatever. you dont even notice when its ridiculously way too much and dont look good.

i swear to god you guys are literally autistic, please go to a doctor, you wont feel bad anymore about being retarded and you might get some extra neetbux.

Successful? I'd hardly call bragging about yourself on an anonymous imageboard dedicated exactly to the opposite thing of what you do successful. If he really does spend all day banging hot chicks, then it really speaks to how empty his life is that he feels the need to seek validation here.

Don't be so pathetic.

They're highly charged electrons, repelling each other.

I don't get it, do girls actually like this? It's so out of proportion it looks fucking weird. I honestly think he's pulling below average girls or something because this just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it's a gay thing>

>potion seller, I want only your strongest potions

nah he looks fucking hilarious like he got stung by a bunch of bees. its just the good old pretending to be retarded episode again

Veeky Forumsters once again proving that other than knowing how to make gainz, they're complete autists.

100% agree. This dude is samefagging

>Tall
>Good eye area
>Not fat
>Not autistic
Pretty much it boyos

undarated

>I have never touched a weight in my life
it shows

Yes, I'm not joking. I don't need to beef up and look like a roidmonkey to pull women left and right. I just let my looks charm them in

fucking quagmire-looking nigga

your jaw looks like tyler1's forehead

This is a fitness board not how to get a woman board
Now fuck off you are 5/10 at the very best with that retard looking jaw

alternatively

oh god, it does look similar.

dude you're trying to fight an inevitable and undefeatable cycle. Just let it be.

someone please photoshop this faggot with a bigger neck