ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1998648
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=eae2c025021d72fe
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=b38f84fc548a490b
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/diet-and-health-puzzling-past-paradox-to-pure-understanding_us_59a81d10e4b02498834a8f27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, studying is better

Seconding this, reading things about it online it seems like it's too good to be true.

Is there any downside to it?

>steak in 2k17
seriously hope you guys don't do this stuff

Quite the opposite. Animal products contain dioxins which lower testosterone.

Eat fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds and legumes.

fpbp

I like you

Seems like just a regular keto. What's wrong about it?

Ha ha ha lol so funny lmao

t. low test vegan nu male

Cigarettes increase testosterone levels but if youre resorting to cancer sticks for test just use steroids
> source
hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and.html

Kek

Nuts, seeds and legumes are high in metalloestrogens (nickel, cadmium). You need to dig deeper.

wow okay thanks dad

>red meat and eggs
eat some fucking vegetables christ

the saturated fat and cholesterol contained within are the test boosters

No, why would they be
>But cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone
Yeah and your liver makes enough. More cholesterol doesn't mean more testosterone, it's a regulated process.

why even combine steak and eggs in the first place

really expensive to eat a steak every morning im thinking

Yeah its the best way to get that poop breath that chicks love

You should come to Canada some time, weve got toothbrushes.

yep

Same reason you combine pizza with burgers. It's called being a child.

I sure hope so, as it is my go-to snack. I broil huge top round cuts after marinating them for 24 to 48 hours, then slice them up into portions. Warm up a slice while frying 4 eggs, baby, I got a snack goin. I've almost completely lost my sweet tooth, so between meals, late night hunger pangs, etc, steak and eggs are the answer.

I've heard there's a thing called food combinations and their effect on your digestion and mixing proteins is not a good idea, just like a lot of starchy foods + meat or cheese

back to fucking r*ddit you faggot

I loved eggs becofre tring the steak&egg 3 day crash meme diet,hated them for a long time. Anbd I had top tier stuff from my granmas farm

>mixing proteins is not a good idea
Sandwich has bacon and turkey on it
>im gonna die

It's not vegan and tofu.

what did you just say?

WeWeWeW

I have the feeling that i hit my chest better using the chest press

Needs bacon. Or sausage. There should be at least three dead animals on your plate.

This user gets it.

Man if you want a real test build-up tool get these pills TestRX.com/ct/413772
100% natural, no risks involved unlike the shit they try to suggest if you ask how to get higher test.
Thank me later.

nah bro u shud like eat tofu n stuff if you want great pects

It sure fuckin is/

if its pork it isnt as expensive as one would think desu

The best test booster is doing things that make you feel like a man
Dominate everything you do and your body will follow

Do you people actually believe this bullshit?

t. reddit

This is what the kikes want you to believe so that white males remain feminized.

pork is haram you filthy nigger

Yes, kikes were never into animal agriculture, only pure aryans sell you beef

Lmao whatever you say dr goldstein. Time for my estrogen shot uh I mean vaccine now right?

yeah keep drinking that dairy and eating meat fucktard

>mixing proteins is not a good idea
u wot m8

Do you mean tap water?

check'd

Thanks, I will?

Ok soybaby
How about you post body instead of boipussi sand?

they can create digestive problems

same goes for plenty of starchy foods with meats or cheese
or fruit and other foods

>is steak and eggs a good test booster
No.
It literally makes your balls shrink and your sperm worse.

hey soyboy you got a tiny dick HAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED FAGGOT HAHAH

brb im about to eat a SHITTON of red meat to piss you off faggot HAHA wtf you gonna do about kikeboi

>Correlation=causation

its the best test booster and has a perfect amount of good fats for building test and cholesterol for building anabolics! dream combo

>"...answered a questionnaire comprising a quantitative food-frequency questionnaire to assess food and nutrient intakes..."

kek, so basically that study means shit

>Our results indicate that in men a decrease in dietary fat content and an increase in the degree of unsaturation of fatty acids reduces the serum concentrations of androstenedione, testosterone and free testosterone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6538617

Nothing increases test at more than negligible levels.

If you want to increase test, inject test. Otherwise stop coming up with stupid shit to do it "naturally".

What are your goals? Because if you want to "increase test" to get bigger, then forget it, but eating a good portion of steak and eggs will do the trick on its own.

Unless you're on gear, anything you do to "increase your test" will account for like 0.01% of your gains. The rest is diet, training, and sleep.

Stop making shit overly complicated. Eat big, eat clean, train properly, and go the fuck to sleep.

No they're not.

woops

Ok senpai

Yes, they are.

Claim requires evidence.

soyboy with a 1incher HAHAHAH laughs at you faggot

>HIGH intake of PROCESSED meat and SWEETS

well no shit sherlock

>no indication of what the experimental diet vs their usual diet consisted of food-wise
>hardly any change
>results not reproduceable by other experiments

So you're saying you need evidence that you exist?

Kek. Confirmed bitch

Cholesterol
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1998648

That study's not about dietary cholesterol, it's about HDL cholesterol in your blood, and it's not a casual relationship.

>Although controlling for most factors had little influence, adjusting for Quetelet index (BMI) reduced the strength of the association between levels of testosterone and HDL cholesterol by approximately 30%. These findings suggest that the positive association between levels of testosterone and HDL cholesterol may not be causal.

>These findings suggest that the positive association between levels of testosterone and HDL cholesterol may not be causal

Tbf I couldn't be assed to read, but I've seen other studies that showed dietary cholesterol increased test.

Well post them.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1998648
>These findings suggest that the positive association between levels of testosterone and HDL cholesterol may not be causal.

Made me think.
You know what else increases HDL? A caloric surplus.

>I don't bother reading even the abstract of scientific papers before I post them but trust me that I know what I'm talking about

BROSCIENCE

Fucking assholes didn't try and test it with pure nicotine. Cause nicotine itself is not exactly bad, also it's a brain booster. The fault is in the delivery system

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Search long enough and you can find something that says whatever you want.

I'm aware.

I'm allowed to be lazy in my time off you bastard.

Yes
>Is there any downside to it?
No
>Quite the opposite.
Nope
>Animal products contain dioxins which lower testosterone.
Bullshit
Nothing
True, but here is more too
Because it's good. And good for you.
>It's called being a child.
It's called eating more protein
You heard a bunch of bullshit
Yep
I will
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
This
Unfortunately
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=eae2c025021d72fe
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=b38f84fc548a490b
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html

I see.
So that explains why men with natural high testosterone always go after foods with high levels of fat and protein and do high itensity exercise.

All activities are about calming the high test and focusing it into something else.

Did they do a follow up on them and how the fatty foods affected their bodies?

>Search long enough and you can find something that says whatever you want.
Show me what you're basing your beliefs on. I thought you already knew what papers you were referring to when you said you've seen studies.

I eat meat and also tofu and shit like that
am I fucking myself up? I like to use it to change things up from time to time

Cholesterol is a necessary component of most hormones, so it makes sense sort of. Not that more will boost T, but too little will cause hormonal issues.

Just studies I've read before. I'm not saying you have to believe me since I don't want to put the legwork into finding them again to prove it, but at the same time I know what I read.

Including this one

Having too little cholesterol applies to almost nobody, and would only be due to extreme genetic circumstances or possibly but less plausibly extreme medication use.

That's not how the burden of proof works.

It does't just mean shit. It's flat out wrong
It does
>BROSCIENCE
Nope just science
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html

huffingtonpost.com/entry/diet-and-health-puzzling-past-paradox-to-pure-understanding_us_59a81d10e4b02498834a8f27

>huffingtonpost

>chaosandpain

The same fucking copypasta, everytime.
Half of those links are just asinine coping mechanisms by the eternal online roidfag cuckold manchild edgelord tryhard of lifting.

Tbh, acute change in hormones don't matter much, but eating plenty of fats do impact sperm production in the testes and this has been shown time and time again.
Countries like denmark, germany, sweden and norway have a problem with sperm quality and count, it is not because they are avoiding saturated fats.
There are plenty of studies supporting both sides, but all the pro fat studies that show
benefit in eating saturated fats for hormonal production don't seem to show much if any benefit past the 20-25g a day, which is ridiculously easy to obtain.
Also, the same studies that show benefit in saturated fat consumption for hormonal balance also show the same effect with poly unsaturated fat consumption and mono unsaturated fat as well.

Ok faggot

*hands burden of proof*

You figure it out

no one?
I unironically enjoy tofu and tempeh as part of my omnivore diet
never tried seitan though

nothing beats a good fish or lamb though

The study that graph is from is shit.

>non-experimental observational study on a dozen men
>the curve of the lines rely majorly on one data point of a guy who ate low fat because he ate 1/3 of his calories from lean protein while the guy with even lower fat intake had one of the highest test levels
>half the subjects' test levels have the same test levels even as fat intake doubles

KeK?!?

I hate to tell you this but you're prolly ded m8

>female animal body parts
>female animal eggs
>test booster
????

>having sex with a female

gay as fuck