I work in a gym

Why can't you put them away you stupid assholes!!!!

Countless times people leave dumbells around, one guy I saw doing deadlifts had like 3 big plates on a bar and he was doing it over some mats in the free exercise area. He finishes up and casually walks off and puts on his backpack and about walks out. I said, "Hey! Can you please put the weights back?"
He says, "Oh of course!" and goes back and puts them away. If I did not stop him he would have left them.

Sometimes smaller girls work and close up the gym and there is no possible way they can lift the barbell to take off plates that large.

Freaking idiots I swear!

Because you literally get paid to do that, while I pay to be there.

Do your fuckin job and quit bitching, faggot

Not re-racking your weights is the most beta thing you can do. It's always dyels that look like their mothers neglected them of attention when they were children.

The ONLY acceptable weight to leave racked is lmao1pl8 on the leg press.

>I work in a gym
Just do your job and re-rack 'em for me chief

I used to until I realized no one else does so fuck that shit

you just gotta have a good group of gym bros who workout to tell other to put weight back

Most gyms have clause in the contract that you are supposed to follow gym rules such as re-racking weights an putting dumbells away. You signed the contract bitch. Don't be such an entitled ego lifting faggot who has to leave his plates on to make sure everyone knows how much he lifted. Show respect to other gym members as well. Part o working out is carrying your damn weights back where you got them. What you can't do that you pussy? too hard?

Oh we tell them.

It is a duchey thing to do. So you have three 45 plates on a bar on the floor and you walk away...dipshit other people have to step over it. Then if ne of the girls is closing up that night se cannot finish cleaning because she cannot lift that much weight to lift the bar up and remove the plates.

It's not our job to put them away. As a member it is your job to be strong enough to put the plates back and not be a douche.

No, but this isn't a gym goer complaining about plates being left on the racks, it's a fuckin cuck that gets paid to be there. Therefore I couldn't give a fuggggg less, bruv

Learn to use a plate as a wedge to take out the 45s you fucking mongoloid.

Oh a cuck gets paid to work in a gym and work out for free? A cuck wo works at a gym and also trains people and is professional? I think not. It is a cuck who is duped into paying for overpriced memberships unless he wants to work out at planet fitness like a bitch. Fuck yourself you lazy bastard.

Says an awful lot about your character.
>that guy didn't put his weight away
>he's probably a slob
>I bet his place is filthy too
>he probably isn't able to be competitive at work either
>I was gonna approach him. Thank god I dodged that bullet

What is pathetic is assholes like you who ego lift to impress people and no for actual functional training in a logical way are the ones who lift too many plates maybe 1 or 2 times then walk off. You cant put it back because you are weak.
Any professional in the fitness industry thinks people like you are worthless. Anyone who is serious about fitness and gym culture understands the basic rules and gym etiquette.

Just do your fucking job you fucking lazzy faggot. I pay 45$ for you to provide those services. I don't go to my job and complain about doing my job you lazy cunt.

>working at a gym
I hope to god youre under 23. Otherwise, you fucked up

Nope. You added that nonsense and made that up yourself. What I do think is he is a douche. That is about it.

it's good for the economy. i never rerack weights because that would be taking a job away from the guy who is paid to rerack them

>set up 5pl8 deadlift in the yoga mat area
>cancel and decide to use the leg extension machine instead
>take the corn dog out of my pocket as I idly kick the machine arm forward at 3/20 resistance
"Yoo hoo, gym girlie" *chew chew*
>receptionist looks back at me
"I'm feeling a little W E A K from my workout honey"
*chew chew* "Could you put my weights back for me please"
>she comes over to the yoga mats and stares at the thing
>fights the collars off
>meanwhile I'm at my 70th leg extension rep
>adjust my neon pink headband as I watch
>no way she can get one end of it off the ground
>she goes into the break room and comes back out with two male employees glaring at me
>eventually they take turns moving the ten plates and bar piecemeal back to the oly/power area
>finish my 160-rep set
>tuck my GOOD VIBES tshirt back into my leggings
>walk over to desk, she tries to ignore me as she returns
>drop my corn dog stick besides the computer
"Thanks a bunch honey"
>shoulder my backpack and leave

No. Putting away the weights is your fucking job description you minimum wage punk. We pay your fucking salary, we're not going to do your job too.

>Sometimes smaller girls work and close up the gym and there is no possible way they can lift the barbell to take off plates that large.

Fuck em. They're there to lift, taking off plates is how they can start.

You're projecting your work ethic onto them. People who don't rerack their weights either can't be bothered to put them away or simply don't consider doing it at all. Either way, it's shitty work ethic and a huge character flaw that definitely spills over into other aspects of their life.

>this is what lolbertarians actually believe

i just drop shit n leave as is because

1-im not bending down
2-im not bending down to pick up shit
3-im not bending down to pick up heavy shit
4-im not gonna exert energy picking up shit
5-lmao

It's almost like you work in a restaurant and you are bitching about having to clean up other people's mess.

This is why you are supposed to aim for a better job.

This reminds me when I work at a restaurant and people think they can just leave their trash on the tables because they paid $5 for their meal like I'm not busy making the fucking food and serving customers

Thanks for the free (You)s, friendo. I actually have my own home gym and don't even go to one of your stinky, over priced gyms, operated by dyels, skinny fats, cucks, and the '""fit""" girl who can't lift a single 45lb plate. Just thought I'd rustle your feathers a bit :^)

>tfw homegym and i still have this issue

>reracking your weights
never gonna make it user

I started going to the gym at 3am and the racks are pretty much empty from the people at peak hour leaving their weights all over the gym.
Im sick of having to go to the cardio room to get dumbbells back that lazy cunts have just left.

Dude, you can't get all alpha about a minimum wage job and the 20 bucks (4hours of pay) you are saving. You picked that job, no one is forcing you into it, so deal with it or leave.
Fucking millenials.

Nah.
I'm just being efficient with my time. Why waste it doing someone else's job when I paid to leave shit around so I can go back home and fuck Stacey an extra session with that time I saved.

>20 bucks (4hours of pay)
Fuck your state is poor.

What is your job, you lazy fuck??

Your gym obviously sucks and is run poorly.
My gym has the staff walk around once an hour to re-rack everyone's weights.

What's worse is when they bring them back and put them in the wrong order

And thats why i have motivation to not a work a minimum wage job.

Well maybe they should find other jobs, you apologetic faggot.

This is what really gets me, too. Like, I know the blood isnt flowing to your brain right now, but are you that retarded to not just drop them 5 feet over if you're alreasdy re-racking these dumbells?

>sign contract to work at gym
>REEE WHY DO I HAVE TO PICK UP HEAVY OBJECTS

>literally your job to put them away
>"It's not our job to put them away"

>And thats why i have motivation to not a work a minimum wage job
You should have the motivation to move out of your fucking poverty state first.

Why, when I make the same as someone in an expensive state, and don't have to pay all the exhorbatant prices for the same things. It's not logical.

>I live in poorest part of town because the housing is cheap
Stay in the ghetto then.

I understand your frustration. That being said, stupid and lazy people keep gyms profitable. If it wasn't for them we would be our of a job.

>tfw I work at a gym and refuse to rerack the weights or greet the members. I literally get paid to browse fit and lift while I go to uni full-time. Pretty comfy senpai.

Kelly have your (you)

Hey bruh, can you get some water, bruh? And a towel too, bitch?

>not acquiring your own weights and lifting at home
>not deadlifting and shaking the ground pissing off neighbors
Gymfags and their stunted gains, topkek at paying to go to a certain place to move iron up and down

My homeboy works at da gym I was in one day and I waz lik lol sup bruh and he was like suuuppp bruh and I was like sup my nog and he was like sup my honk and I was like suuupppp my bro and he was like sup wit u G and I was like sup my muthafukka and he was like suuuupppp my bitch and I was like sup my dude and he was like sup wit u my swole and I was like sup wit u home fries and he was like sup big D and I was like sup big stronk and he was like sup my gangsta and i was like sup lmao1pl8 and then I showered and left my towel on the floor for him 2 pik up

You clearly look like shit and have shit lifts hahahahhaaa fuck man, if you can't re rack then you have no business picking that shit up in the first place.

Know your place, and stick to the baby weights

Hows that permabulk going? Just admit you can't reach beyond your distended fatty gut to rerack even baby weight

>redefining success by making shit up

Typical manlet

Stop samefagging

>exhorbatant

This is why. Degenerates

Why? Two equally retarded posts deserve responses.
Lol at actually taking the time to check

But it is your job, you retard. If you don't like it get another job. Also, what kind of 'restaurant' has the chef and the waiter as the same person? I think you mean cafe.

The job doesn't involve chasing your lazy ass around the gym to put away your weights. Hire a butler and bring him with you to the gym if that's what you want.

>goes to the gym to lift
>refuses to pick up heavy shit

Most employees aren't required to put weights away. Plenty of non-fit people work at gyms. Honestly it's a liability for the gym for employees to do it because chance of injury, but if a member gets hurt, well, they signed a waiver.

t. soyboy

I'm a fat guy, and even I re rack my weights. Stop being little faggot bitches.

I love how everyone in this thread has changed their tune simply because you said you work in a gym.

I've never worked in a gym myself, but realise you've got loads of other shit to do rather than tidy up after people.

It's just basic politeness. As said, it's beta and pathetic as fuck to leave a fucking mess everywhere.

You can actually see this - the big aesthetic guys who take their gym session seriously, always tidy up after themselves, and often even tidy up shit that other people have left in their vicinity.

The people who leave shit lying around are always fat or skelly beta guys who obviously still live the NEET lifestyle and are used to Mommy tidying their shit after them, as well as paying their gym fees.

Without wanting to get too philosophical, it's indicative of a wider problem in society, that so many people are selfish and lazy and expect everything to be done for them. People often, incorrectly, say this is a problem with "Millenials" but it's actually just part of human nature. Some people are just fucking lazy and selfish, and they've always been around. Good news is, they rarely achieve anything of worth in life, so just think of that next time you go to the gym and some faggot beta has left the place looking like a bomb has gone off.

I am actually helping the gym employees by leaving the weights out. They are making all kinds of micro gains by cleaning up. In fact, the gym should be paying me for my service.

>gym has signs everywhere (literally like every 3-4 feet around the free weights)
>signs say "RERACK YOUR SHIT" in like 300pt font
>people still don't put anything away

I don't know, OP, I always put my stuff away. People are just lazy pieces of shit.

Well Im a NEET and I put my stuff away and I even put other peoples stuff away If im near it and see it.

I have autism with stuff not being in the right place though.

Also doing this got me on the good side with the gym QT at the front desk and now shes always chatting to me and giving me free drinks.

>People go to the gym to lift weights for no ethical reason
>The one time weight actually needs to be lifted for a beneficial purpose no one does it

I don't know man people are just lazy cunts. I clean up my shit, I sometimes even clean up other peoples shit. Every time some giga nigga leaves his 100lb+ DBs lying around I just see it as an opportunity to get some farmer's walks in, I don't expect the DYEL skellies or qt girl gym workers to do it when they got other shit to do.