use wire hangers and chop that shit up

S A L T

But then what do I hang my raincoat on :^(

your nipples

6'0
206 Ibs
Where are legs, bro?

what do you eat for fiber

i cant seem to get enough and im always fucking constipated. one day last week i got frustrated af and ate like 25 prunes and then had diarrhea for a week ;_;

You probably think zyzz had no legs either.

I know its you friend, also checked.

>5"11
>160
Topjej

Lots of flax, hemp, chia, spinach, and asparagus.
The shits are like no other

He literally didn't. He barely hit legs and his form was trash.

>5'11

come on nigga

How can you look so big and weigh so little at that height?

I get that irl a lot too. People think I'm 170-180. Genetics I guess?

whats your routine, mainly chest

need to settle on one so i'm just going to copy yours.

No set routine, I just hit whatever I want to grow every day. Just so happens to be chest and delts every day :^)
Usually I'll start with a warmup then do 10x5 on the incline bench at 195 then go do isolations for an hour. Delt isolations I tend to focus more on reps 15-20+ with light weight like 20s so I can get a good contraction without flailing my arms like a retard

10 sets of 5? interesting
how many days/week do you lift?
any cardio?

whats your rep range and preferred movements for chest isolations?

your words aren't wasted, i'm actually going to follow them.

I used to do nothing for chest besides flat and incline bench, recently started incorporating cable flys and I'm seeing noob gains all over again but that might just be because it was a pretty new movement to me and my body was shocked. This is telling that exercise variance and high movement diversity is great for hypertrophy if anything, so my best advice would be to try out as many different chest isolations as possible and see which you enjoy the most or give you the best pump.
Cardio I don't do much of outside of days where I'll superset everything to break a sweat, but sometimes I'll go out for a mile jog

>vegetarian
>keto
What?

>already cbt
>posts his own shitty one and keeps bumping it himself

lmao

L
O
S
E
R

Are you serious brah?
mfw he is missing 20 pounds in his legs

All the blue cheese, olives, avocados, veggies, and nuts(no homo) I can stomach. It's kinda expensive but I've never felt better not eating pounds of meat like I used to.

hypertrophy does that, muscle isn't dense rather inflated. I bet his bench and squat is terrible, probs fails on 225 dls and can't do a pull up

Eat my ass I do 10x8 for dead hang pullups

I'm answering questions, not even a CBT at this point. Besides mine was up before the other one you lil faggot

You know, you can hire people to satisfy your masochism, right?

My chosen torture makes me stronger

Or maybe I'm just mega retarded idk

the only thing dense is your head m8

This

Stop posting CBts insecure fag nobody is impressed

mirin

u natty?

>bench 5x2pl8
>still look like this
fuck being 6'3"

S A L T B O Y Z

too lazy to put in the work to cycle test, easier to just eat food and lift

>eat food and lift
whats your diet like? cals/day?

or are you chad and just eat pizza and pussy all day

>I eat ass

I’m not salty. Your physique is half decent. I’m saying you, as a person, are really fucking annoying. You’re a massive faggot.

Timestamp please. No way you are 5'11" and only 160. You are either even shorther than you claim (already manlet), or that's not your pic.

What do you think guys. Am I low enough in body fat to start bulking then cut, or should I get on that keto train pronto.

Can't be assed to count calories so I eat pretty clean for the most part. Counted for a week a few months ago and I was at about 3200 daily. Here's my pantry with non-essential shit

Cool beans dude!

Eat low carb high protein and lift with volume in focus to recomp. Keto is kinda ass desu. Just stay away from grains and you'll be straight

Nice peperonis.

Anyway, you should be bulking right now. You don't seem to have much muscle, what are you stats? Arms look small.

Def 5'11 160 dude

you have a lovely pear shape m'am

Actually 5'11 and at or around 160, give or take a few pounds. I don't have too much muscle but I hear that you want to be at 10% bodyfat before bulking.

Fair enough then.

What are your stats? And waist size if you don't mind. I'm 6'2" and have a fairly small waist (29") so I'd hope to get a nice tapered physique like that.

I don't see why you would bother cutting down only to start bulking again. Especially when you are fairly new to lifting. I would recommend you stick to a small caloric surplus (around 500 kcals) and 160g of protein per day.

Once you have made some decent mass gains, start a proper cut and bulk cycle.

29" waist, 275 bench 230 incline, 155 ohp, squats and deads I don't train. Focus a lot on pendlay rows for a better taper

Are you the guy who said his diet is 90% cocoa powder? Pic is all you eat?

Thoughts? In this pic im 5w into gslp after an 8 month break. Gained 2.5kgs

i was wondering what vegi's who are fit eat besides plant based protein powder

did anyone start out fat (above 18%, very little muscle)?

How long did it take you to get fit? I want to have realistic expectations.

idk man I started out skelly I'd ask /fat/. just know that it will take awhile but it will be worth it

/fat/ is for obese and recovering fatties, not fatties who made it.

Lanklets will never learn.

that 90% wasnt literal, i just like adding cocoa powder to my shakes :^) Most of my diet is leafy greens, cheese, and nuts/seeds