Are females actually this stupid or is it just a select few

Are females actually this stupid or is it just a select few

don't see the issue. abs don't win fights.

what is the issue here?
if her record is true then it is also true that abs aren't important for fighting.

They're amateur fights and her diet is probably shit

if you think you have to be ripped to be good at fighting you are very wrong.
Also some people have better ab genetics than others.

what made you so buttblasted

She implied in her post that's her "natural body type" when all I see are atrophied abs that are never worked

She has a valid point tho. OP is a faggot for sure

I don't see a problem, are you trying to imply that abs DO win fights?

Are you telling me you guys don't crush your opponent's fists with abs of steel?

I don't know about her fighting and stuff but her stomach looks like its never been worked

Her record is pro record is 3-1 and weighs 106 lbs. Most womens bouts especially at this weight end up being decided by decision or submission. She's not wrong.

just ignore everything she wrote, she only included it because if she posted just a pic of her body, she would seem shallow and narcissistic. which she is.

She's not exactly showing it off in a flattering pose or anything. It sounds like she got butthurt about people saying she looks out of shape or something

Maybe yours dont pussy

This is so weird to me. Yeah abs don't win fights, but every coach I've encountered has told us to work abs a lot, because a strong core is useful in martial arts. I'm not ripped in the slightest but I do have a visibly strong core and I tend to store abdominal fat easily so it's not an excuse. And yes even with a womb in there, it is still possible.
Abs don't win fights, but she could be better if she didn't have atrophied muscles. Seems like she doesn't do any supplemental training either.

OP is a faggot.

>women
>fighting

this desu senpai

but abs do win fights
dude with a 6 pack would steamroll a dude with a 5 pack

nah i use my buns of steel

You've obviously never seen women grabbing hair or scratching with nails, nasty creatures. Women are nasty at fighting. Not good, nasty.

You realize they fight other women, right? It's not as if they get them to fight dudes, since every fight is going to over within the first 30 seconds, and most of them would probably turn into rapes.

literally all the fat in my body goes to my midsection and I have more defined abs than that and I eat almost nothing but fast food and protein shakes

>female fighters
>female bodybuilders
>female anything
They don't need to invest even a fraction of effort males in similar fields have to. Are you surprised that they ooze incompetence when all female ""bodybuilders" need to do is not eat like a pig and female "fighters" have to fight similar weak females such as themselves ? Even an extremely roiding tranny tier female would be rekt by any male above the age of 18

>12 packs

>tfw have 12 pack abs
When will ablets learn the secret to surpassing 8 packs?

OP you're the one that looks stupid af

Why aren't you just in every cbt ever calling out all the narcissistic attention whores then? It only makes you butthurt when a girl is doing it?

You'd be surprised how weak some men are desu senpai

Just because they're not visible, doesn't mean you don't have abs. We actually all technically have abs, there's just varying degrees of muscle development and fat covering them. Hell , visible abs don't even guarantee you have stronger abs than someone who doesn't have them visible
>I don't see it so it doesn't exist
Did you really think everyone without visible abs is just devoid of any muscle in the stomach region? Ffs think before typing/speaking

True. But the byproduct of training specifically for fighting is you probably should loom better and leaner than that, regardless of vagene

Most guys dont know how to fight and aren't much better; most the time they can't even form a proper fist and just end up hurting themselves. At least using claws makes sense when you're untrained vs trying to look like a b.s. drunken master of fail

They actually have to put more effort into it because it's a lot harder to build muscle as a woman

her point is 100% valid retardo OP
she's subtly saying not to compare yourself to roidfags

Actually having a small protective layer of fat over strong abs is more beneficial in a fight. Visible abs are reserved for weigh ins when they've purposely dehydrated their bodies to the max to meet weight

>actually reading her attention seeking caption

You dumb fucker. Its you thats dumb. Shes making an excuse to show off her bare skin and tattoo on instagram. Her caption has nothing to do with with the image.

Girls have a really hard time getting abs due to their higher natural body fat levels though. It takes the right genetics for a natty girl to be able to have abs.
Though I am not saying she did everything right or her diet is good enough because I can't know from a picture you can't compare guys getting abs to girls getting abs.

Well the right genetics or extreme amounts of training and diet of course.

Again, shouldn't you be off in a cbt having a heart attack? Oh that's Right, it only bothers you when females do it

#absdontwinfights

What the fuck are you even talking about you castrated bitch boy? Are you comparing Instagram to an anonymous imageboard?

The guy is right.
You ignore the dudes who do it and even ignore the chicks with six packs and massive guns who do it.
But a normal attractive active female FIGHTER with a beautiful stomach gets you triggered?
Jelly as fuck bisexual loser cunt who can't get men or women who look like men.
Or the absolute worst kind of woman hating faggot.

>>>/tumblr/

those pants are so hot i want to lick her pusy

That's actually the opposite of tumblr.

>mma + tats
T R A S H
R
A
S
H

12 pack while the human body only has 8

>asking if women are stupid
>on Veeky Forums

Wew laddy.

>Veeky Forums is mad at girls for not being as shallow as them

Truly pathetic

count again mortal

necrobump

If you are a serious athlete then you live and breathe fitness and strength. This bitch clearly spend most of her life either looking aster children or she works 9 - 5 and trains casually.
Look at pic related it is the delusional normie thinking they have made serious gains

The majority if "men" on this board would throw girly slap punches in an actual fight. It's pathetic watching an untrained person attempt to throw a punch

This. Also means she's not dieting way down to make a different weight class. Means she probably has a little more left in the tank on fight night.

Also this. I can't tell you how many guys I've seen in fights keep their neck slack and their punches limp wristed.

It's shameful and embarrassing to watch.

Natural female body builders have to put in way more work to build muscle asshole. We dont have those natural wonderful stores of that thing call testosterone that keep men so easily anabolic. We also have to work a lot harder to lower our body fat percentage, because we naturally store more. Even with all of that work were lucky if we can lift that of what a fucking dyel can do and its incredibly frustrating.

>CBT thread
>a thread about posting physiques
>>>>a thread specifically about posting physiques
Do you really want to be a white knight at every opportunity?

>this meme again
I've seen a female welterweight knock down a male cruiser weight, fuck your assumption that "durrr the average male can beat a trained female" when you've never been in a fight in your life cunt. Oh, and the female crowd controllers I've worked with, I must have been imagining them carrying out removals and uses of force competently without a male helping them?

Ho!y shit, is that a TEN PACK!?

>just starting
pretty sure this guy is aware hes got a long way to go. I remember getting excited when I first started seeing my four pack.

pretty obvious where 11 and 12 go

women are attention whore

Top 2 are obviously not abs. Looks like an 8 pack with pubic hair cut so it looks like the shadow of two more abs. Highly dubious lighting.

Are you seriously this retarded?

Oh the abs are made in the kitchen meme? No it's not just a matter of ''revealing'' them. If she worked them once in a while, she would have visible abs at that bodyfat percentage. She doesn't have much pudge at all there, she just barely has any muscle mass. She's just incredibly skinnyfat.
I'm not expecting her to have a fucking 6-pack, but she literally has 0 definition. Not even lines on the sides! Her serratus anterior, the punching muscle, looks non-existent. I never thought I'd see the day that Veeky Forums would actively defend a skinny fat 'athlete' with muscular atrophy who is whining for attention on Instagram.