Shits

How do I get godly shits that just leave me clean and swift?

I eat fibre and drink at least 2l of water. Not helping, they are usually slimy and not just one big turd.

Just get a bidet to wash your ass after shits. unless you constantly have diarrhea. Then get help .

oats and chia seeds help

More fiber tbqh

I doubt the average guy eats more fibre than me.

When you feel the need to poo poo you have to fight it. Your body will absorb any excess water leaving you with the logs you desire.

I can only shit once in the morning after a coffee / sip boost.

WFPB vegan diet

100g of fiber per day

Based WFPB bro from udder thread!

so based my dude, I wish I could suck you off and get dat good tasting vegan cum

Eat less fatty foods and less oil
Tbh it might just be the way your intestine processes shit, how's the color? If it's a earthy brown it might still be ok regardless of consistency

What's a good vegan diet?

It's a light brown. Not sure what it reminds me of. Maybe the shell of almonds?

no sugary junk food, no processed fake meats

Tons of vegetables, fruits, potatoes, whole grains, beans, lentils, tofu, spices

spices

spics

You eat too much dairy.

I have the same problem OP
I eat a fuck ton of veggies, oats and other fibres including chia seeds and cereals but still my shits looks like the ones that a fatass that only eats donuts would do.

Don't really know what's my problem, I guess my intestine works in a weird way. Not a big deal since I have a bidet at home, but I still miss the godly feeling of taking a huge monolithic dump without the need to clean my ass

Like cheese and milk? Hardly.

>without the need to clean my ass
kys

H-Help, bros. I hate my slimey shits that never fully leave me.

go on www.cronometer.com and actually track how much fiber you're getting.

You could be eating too much fiber

Do you drink milk or consume other dairy products? I had mushy stool for as long as I can remember, but when I quit dairy I started pooping actual turds.

Since i started bulking, every time i wipe my ass there is shit on the paper, and i didn't even take a shit beforehand. Once i wiped it clean and comeback after 10 minutes, it's shity again. What the actual fuck? Im tired of the shitstains on my underwear.

Wow

Oats

It must smell too, no?
Shouldn't they be rock hard then?

>It must smell too, no?
As far as i know, no. At least i can't smell anything.

Eat less fiber. You're an idiot.

So, not enough fibre = no hard shits and too much fibre results in the same?

bump for great interest

Help!

Do you eat salad at least thrice a week?

No, last time i ate salad was month ago.

I have the same problem and I don't eat salads either. Maybe that's our problem?

Leaky bunghole, too much assplay.

Im not a fag, i've never ever stimulated my asshole in any way.

You have bad clearance, what that means is when you pinch off your shit, the shit isn't cleanly divided. There's some remnant shit stuck in your sphincter, and it gets squeezed out after you wipe. Kind of like that drop of piss that ends up in your pants after you take a leak. There's a couple different things that can cause this to happen, like forcing a shit out when your guts aren't "ready" to drop it, not eating enough fiber, etc. I had the same problem when I was a kid.

>not eating enough fiber
What when I do eat more than enough fiber and that still happens? Any ideas?

How much fiber do you eat? How's your vegetable intake?

I eat more than 100g oats every morning, 1 apple, 1 pear, some almonds over the day, a banana every 2nd day.

squat toilet or squat stool

But why are my shits not hard?

well that's barely 30 g a day , maybe 40 since you probably eat a bit more from the rest of your food , you should aim for at least 80 for clean shit dude

>oats
>fiber
Dude they have hardly any fiber, same for the fruit. I mean if you ate all that stuff together it would be a good amount of fiber for one meal, but that's it. The minimum you need to eat is like 38 grams a day, and you're at like half that.

What. How do normies get so much fiber?

H-How?

More raw veggies

They don't, the average person is deficient. That's why doctors try to stick a camera up your ass when you get old, lack of fiber means high risk for cancer in your shit pipe.
Wheat bran, legumes, lots of vegetables. It's really easy to hit 100 grams of fiber a day if you don't eat processed foods.

Hold them in for longer, the fluids need to be absorbed by your large intestine

Mind giving me a plan what you eat on a day where you break 100?

Eat less fiber.
Unironically eating almost no fiber helped me with this issue.
Instead of having a constantly loose stool bordering on diarrhea I will just get fucking solid turds every other day or so.

Avoid fiberless food , there is NO fiberlessfood that isn't useless and/or easily replaceable in your diet.
If you only eat whole fibrous food you can hardly eat under 30 g / 1000 Kcals .

300 Kcals of any legume has at least 16 g of fiber and it can go up to 25 for some of them .

Go omad , no wipe needed
eat at noon

I've had that problem before, albeit to a lesser degree. Don't remember ever getting any on my underwear except once or twice.

I fact I bet a lot of people have this going on. If it's not bad enough to get on the undies, how would you know? You don't wipe your ass in between shits now do you? Think about it /fit. If you have to wipe several times you probably have more shit coming out later, especially if you fart.

Anyways I would recommend more fiber and a good probiotic. The probiotic did it for me, I use the generic version of Align that Walgreens makes. It takes a bit to start working, and might cause some mild GI distress at first ( like extra gas or a mild case of the shits ).

I also started putting ~1lb of baked yam in my morning smoothie around the same time. That's a decent amount of extra fiber ( like ~20 g IIRC )

>breakfast (53 grams of fiber)
100g wheat bran
28g chia seeds
>lunch (36 grams of fiber)
128g dry lentils
>dinner (16 grams of fiber)
800g butternut squash
105 grams of fiber total
This is all shit I've eaten recently though not in this order on the same day, and it only includes fiber rich foods. It's like 1k calories for the list so there's plenty of room for other food.

>want solid shits
>consume caffeine
found your problem

Without coffee I won't shit more than maybe twice a week or it will want to come out at work where I can't splash my ass with water.

2 liters isn't much water

Fiber is a meme. I avoid it if I can. On an all meat diet I have one easy poop per week and zero flatulence. I miss it

>shitting once per week
Sounds like a starter kit for bowel cancer.