Woman all over the world are posting this image

Woman all over the world are posting this image.

How will manners ever recover?

So I shouldn't even bother pursuing girls? Even the 4'11 ones want 6ft and above.

By finding a woman who isn't addicted to social media

>tfw 5'7

lmao those fucking 5'6 manlets when will they ever learn

>6'1"
>Dating a 5'0" womanlet
Sorry for encouraging their unrealistic standards.
*ruffles your hair*
You'll find someone lil guy.

>6'2"
>still offended by the pure entitlement shown by women

>be european
>be 1.85 m
>6,069554 feet
>don't know if I'm 6' or 6'1, i.e. manlet or not

>tfw qt Swedish amazoness will never come up to you, claim you as her property, and make you into her cockslave, wrecking your pelvis while you scream 'Mommy!' every night

Enjoy your 5'5" sons

1.84 is manlet cutoff, don't worry bro

>ywn have an apetress seethe at your existence

tfw 1.87

why is this so relatable

are you me?

>tfw 5'7" and fucking a qt asian nympho slut
>tfw 8.5" cock
>tfw you wouldn't let a filthy nigger touch your junk because you have standards

Agreed, I'm 6'1 and I find this manlet meme disgusting, then again I doubt women/men that wouldn't date someone just because of their height are worth anyone's time.

This is actually an advantage short men have, if you're a tall man your chances of meeting a girl taller than you are extremely low

i find the manlet meme funny its just the fact that they call you a misogynist if you say that you wouldn't date a fat girl

Short because of a near death infection as a child.
Parents are both tall.

If I'm 5'9.6" can I call myself 5'10"?

nice fake story bro

Yeah, no one will notice.

Pic related

Yes buddy. No one will call you out and if someone says "hey man, I'm pretty sure you're not 5'10" just say that perhaps your measurement was wrong.

I'm 5'11.999, am I a manlet?

Enjoy your supreme gentlemen kids

Nigga, why u lion???

>6'1
>giant fetish for shorter girls
>not once have I ever fucked or dated a girl within a 6 inches of my height

feelsgoodman

me

seriously tho guys below 5'10 are pretty disgusting

seriously tho guys below 6'2" are pretty disgusting

That's not how biology works retard.

>tfw 6'3
All I want is for some girl to make me into her bitch

Not even a manlet, but that is hilarious. Is it not worse to insult someone over their height? At least the fat bitch has the choice of losing her weight, manlets are doomed to stay at the same height.

>be 6'
>gf is 5'1
help

nikki is 5'2. Fake Ass, Fake Tits. Women really are demons

that's how it works though, atleast the chance is higher to have manlet sons if you breed with a womanlet

Depends how you see it imo, I think being insulted for being short is not effective because it is not something that you can change, so there is no shame in it. But being called a fatass is shameful because it is your fault for being fat.
But I can see why some people would be affected by height insults, like you said it reminds them they will never be tall.

she's beautiful tho

Are you me?

> be 192 cm without shoes
> not sure if claim 6'3 or 6'4 when asked

Should kill myself at this point desu

Height, face, frame, skin, hair, dick...It's all the same. Everything matters. Height is just one piece of the puzzle, not worth any more than any other piece. A single feature (for example, height) will never make you incel alone, rather the sum of them. If you are blaming your height for everything, you are probably much more subhuman than you think. People who brag about their height online are probably not doing any better themselves either.

Im a manlet at 5'9 but have decent power and am a pretty fast fighter, I have the confidence in fighting people bigger/heavier than me just know that Im less off. The only thing that anyone should worry about being sub 5'6 is that you are literally defenceless. There are 5'5 guys with girls but obviously they are very limited in that sense. Even girls could take them on in a fight. I saw a 5'5 and i just felt sorry for the guy, was actually at the gym but i was worried he was gonna get crushed by the bar or something

Just blast GH into your wife's womb so your kid comes out 7' tall.
Illustrated for your pleasure.

you're tall enough so claim 6'3 to make the manlets around you appear shorter

me2
actually 5'6.8" barefoot. i can say 5'7" though. r-right guys?

>tfw 5'8

lmao those fucking 5'7 manlets when will they ever learn

>1.82
die

Yes, it's like when your dick is 5.8 inches and you say it's 6, nobody will notice anyway.

> be European
> 180cm, wich is also the average height in my country
> start lurking Veeky Forums
> realize I'm a manlet and start worrying about my height for the first time in my life

t-thanks Veeky Forums..

>5'9 with 6'0 gf checking in
The secret is to have a good sense of humor and be a fucking man, none of this >tfw no mommy gf shit. You'll be surprised how unfeminine some of these chicks feel for being that tall, if you reassure them via your actions they'll latch onto you despite their friends' objections

Who is this black transsexual?

>tfw 1.83

I hate being a manlet

If you're from one of the countries who's taking in refugees or considering it, tell your government to let them all in because on average they're a lot shorter than you

>that dick example

HOW DID YOU KNOW

>Hey... wait a minute. You seem .4 inches below KoM status... phony!

>Be 175 cm 59
>Short women unironically guess Im 183 60 each time

They have a fucking retarded sense of measurement

fuck i need to go to europe

>tfw got growing pains yesterday
its not over yet bros

>tfw 5'9

lmao those fucking 5'8 manlets when will they ever learn

lol is she one of those women who looks like a child and you are a closet pedo?

This is a good mentality to have

Isn't this kinda beta?

there's nothing real about her

Face matters a lot more than the others, but I do agree, they all matter.

"Even girls could take them on"

I like hating manlets as much as the next guy, but women are REALLY weak, even a tall one would get shit on by a 160cm guy

5'10" is an ok height, r-right lads?

Its genuinely surprising how weak the average woman is. Like even as a skelly dyel i was much stronger than my ex; when we were fucking sometimes i literally couldn't feel her resistance when I held her down, despite her insisting she was struggling.

>tfw I'm 170cm but I say I'm 160cm

S A T A N I C

>tfw 6'6
>never even saw a gril taller than me

has a 6'3 plus man ever killed themself?

>i showed you my dick

what about those fat ones that have extra muscle strength from carrying all the fat around? You see them swinging other girls from the hair around like a carousel, im sure they could do that to some dyels

If their shoulders are above your head, their cunt is level with your fist

delt

I'm like 5'7" with shoes on and tell people I'm 5'8" all the them. Even my drivers license says 5'8" kek.

>death
>titties
>physical contact with a woman

Where's the threat here?

>tfw 6'1
>tfw no Amazon qt to use and abuse me and let me cry myself to sleep while sucking on her tiddies

I don't get it guys, I don't have any mom issues

>a man of Ideal Heightâ„¢ is sad that he's not a manlet
We have reached peak Veeky Forums, lads.

>literally the only thing that keeps me going is one day living out my amazon gf fantasy

The way her tits are pushed up, and the way her arm meets the side of them makes me think she's lowkey a braphog.
That being said, unless her face is just awful I'd probably smash like an anvil in an old Looney Tunes cartoon.

>doesn't fuck niggers
>fucks asians
You almost had it user. Almost....

I don't have mommy issues either, if wanting to be dominated by an amazon is caused by mommy issues then at least it's not the only cause

It makes you wonder why people make words like nigger bad to say. Oh yes, it reminds them who they are and what they'll be forever.

Good analysis though.

he is on nofap, cumming means losing protein therefore losing gains

Say you're 5'11'' girls are retards.

Hahaha fucking manlet, 5'9'' master race reporting in.

>tfw 167cm

Fuck you buddy

>women know what they want

I've dated girls shorter and taller than me at 5'7
Never had a problem with picking girls up on either end.

Still these memes are funny

Manlet meme thread?

>tfw 184 cm and my own mother says I'm short
Germany is a rough place. Average height is 193 cm or 6'4". Don't give me that shit about Dutchmen being tall, they aren't.

By not giving a shit, lift, and burn fat? Seriously, what does this have to do with fitness?

You're not alone on that feel....

>Average height is 193 cm or 6'4"
The fuck? No it's not. Is this bait?

How tall are you bro?
I was 178 cm 6 weeks ago now im 180 cm

Gonna need the sauce, bro.

All I see is bliss followed by sweet death

5'10"
18 years old
How old are you?

18 going to be 19 in 4 month
I hope i can become 182 cm
>my father is 186.5 cm

>tall people trying to get people to feel sorry for them

die

>The fuck? No it's not. Is this bait?
Spend a day in Cologne and weep. 185 cm is girl height here.

My exact height. Every day is ruined the moment I look down to see my disgustingly unaesthetic and short legs. Over time the difference in how people subconsciously treat me has become clear. I can't blame them, it's how nature works. That's how it's supposed to be. No matter what, I will feel inferior. I'm not even concerned with how women see me, mostly how I see myself and a little of how other people do. Being genetically disadvantaged is horrible.

I just want this suffering to end already.