Chin surgery

I got braces a few years ago and my orthodontist said that after I have them removed I should think about getting surgery on my chin since it was "weak" This was the first time someone ever said that to me and I never noticed my chin in the mirror and in pics.

Now I think I am good looking but I dont know what to think about my chin, I dont know if people notice it or if it brings everything else down. Im confident and all but I am asking if i should consider surgery? Will girls think less or more of me knowing I have had a surgery on my chin?

its either youre goodlooking or youre not(ofc there is competition once you are goodlooking, but if you look good you beat all the invisible fags). do girls and guys notice you?

Don't tell people you did it, easy.

Who gives a fuck. If you have a broad jawline while being at least half decent looking, your number of options when it comes to females will dramatically increase.

I had braces and then the surgery

Was definely worth it but my chin was non existent

I imagine it would be ridiculously expensive.

Or you could just stuck your chin out, it will become a habbit and you won't notice it

He is probably doing you a solid OP unless he is also a plastic surgeon on the side

This is what I do.

I used braces and that by itself corrected my overbite. Did wonders for my facial aesthetics.

Post your side profile here. Cover your eyes and nose if you want. We'll be honest if you're a chinlet or not.

Weak chin is the worst feature a man can have (no kidding) it can be saved with a 10/10 eyes and other good feautures

If you have a bad chin you probably have a bad jaw

Weak chin can be worked on unlike other features, you just have to stuck your jaw out, like, put your down teeth before your up teeth

Same problem here, I'm definitely getting surgery when I have the money for it..

Not OP but here's my profile.
I look decent up front but from the side im really ugly because of my huge nose & non existent chin.
So really want to get surgery on those 2

>sponsored by Chincel Technologies ®

>my orthodontist said I should think about getting surgery on my chin since it was "weak"

Lmao things that didnt happen

not OP, but I'm getting this exact operation in December, been wearing braces for over 2 years just for this

my Jewish orthodontist was going on about how God gave me a stronger jaw to compensate my underbite which I thought was hilarious for some reason

Your chin tip is better than mine but your face looks kinda flat. Have to looked into Orthotropics?

She looks like she'll talk about her precious any moment.

DA FUCK