VEGAN GENERAL - AlphaDestiny Edition

AlphaDestiny going vegan - youtube.com/watch?v=VFsG1P7pHB8&t=1168s

Vegan starter kit - veganuary.com/starter-kit/

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8
youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E
youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U
youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/does-red-meat-affect-male-fertility/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=ba2951438632d5eb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equol
lets-make-sausage.com/venison-sausage.html
veganuary.com/starter-kit/vegan-meal-plans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FOOTAGE THE MEAT INDUSTRY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Land of Hope and Glory (2017) - youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8

Seaspiracy (2015) - youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E

Lucent (2014) - youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U

Earthlings (2005) - youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

Since we know meatcucks will defend this

>inb4 meatcucks triggered by altruism
>inb4 meatcucks triggered by science
>inb4 naturalistic fallacy
>inb4 might makes right fallacy
>inb4 appeal to futility
>inb4 amoral autists who think not caring and standing for nothing is a virtue
>inb4 faggots larping as hunters
>inb4 faggots larping as farmers
>inb4 amerifats who think shooting something at 200m is testosteronous
>inb4 telling someone to behave ethically is inherently unethical
>inb4 free market is inherently moral
>inb4 muh canines
>inb4 everything gives you cancer
MEAT GIVING US CANCER IS NOT FILTERED OUT BY EVOLUTION BECAUSE WE REPRODUCE BEFORE WE GET CANCER. YOU DUMB FUCKS.

>does eyebrows like a woman
>talks about going vegan like a woman
Hmmm

The king of Veeky Forums has gone vegan. Will the whole Veeky Forums follow?

The king is dead

Long live the king

We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We dont like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man! they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

What type of man are you looking for?

They paused for a second, and replied Well, obviously a nice guy thats going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me? I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

Youre such an asshole, Alex! You dont talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You dont know what a woman likes! they screamed.

Of course, their words didnt faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

What did you just say??? they barked.

You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

>We want to look better than the man!
Haha

Most of you guys are faking as vegans, lol.

pretty well substantiated statement

Claiming vegan is the new claiming natty.

This now a fit meme thread. This is how alex looks like trying to fuck a big black ass

The king isn't doing it for ethical reasons, he's just wanting to have a healthier diet and that too much meat is probably a little damaging to his health.

He doesn't care if people call him a sissy or whatever, he's making a very mature decision and you can only respect him for that.

Who gives a shit

Alright Vegan man.

I've done some research on this topic.

Assuming I'm an Equol producer from soy products - wtf can I eat as a vegan to maintain 150g of protein per day without shitting myself.

Tempeh is out. All soy is out.

Currently I just eat a lot of fish.

I soak buckwheat and roast it, but at ~$4.50/lb I can get fish just as cheap - I don't have to soak fish for 7 hours and then roast it for 1.

I soak and roast walnuts, but at $7/lb they're also not friendly on a budget to use as a primary protein source.

Beans and rice contain too many phytoestrogens.

Peas are pretty solid, but taste like asshole.

Kimchi is tasty, but can't provide B12.

So, aside from fucking peas (which are low in methionine) what would be a complete vegan protein source that can provide B12 since Soy is out of the picture.

>Beans and rice contain too many phytoestrogens.
No they don't moron
>wtf can I eat as a vegan to maintain 150g of protein per day without shitting myself.
Seitan, chickpeas
>Kimchi is tasty, but can't provide B12.
Pill

Thanks for being so fucking helpful vegan buddy, you've really given me some great suggestions.

For your hospitality I'm gonna go buy some extra meat.

>muh B12
*sips*

I hope

What's the point of going vegan if you are going to do steroids to lower your life expectancy anyway?

To shill the vegan lifestyle

>Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.
>Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)
>USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming
>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.[5][7][25] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[26] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[25][27]
>Animal sources with a significant content of vitamin B12 (range among top 20 sources of 50 to 99 µg per 100 grams)[28] include clams, organ meats (especially liver) from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey, fish eggs, mackerel, and crab meat.[4][5]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

Lmao Veeky Forums has vegan generals now? Wtf happened to this place, wasn't here since 2014.

>Processed meattrash lowers sperm count
>Crucially, however, none of these variations in diet affected the chance of the couples becoming pregnant after treatment, or having a baby. This means the study cannot prove that processed meat causes lower male fertility
>Importantly, the effect of overall meat intake was not related to fertility success, which is the chance of becoming pregnant after the treatment cycles, or having a live birth.
>nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/does-red-meat-affect-male-fertility/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

>Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man
>Casomorphine in milk is addictive
>Milk gives you prostate cancer
>Milk gives you acne
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992

>Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer
>Meat gives you colorectal cancer
>Processed meattrash lowers sperm count
>MEAT GIVING US CANCER IS NOT FILTERED OUT BY EVOLUTION BECAUSE WE REPRODUCE BEFORE WE GET CANCER. YOU DUMB FUCKS.
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539

>IS NOT FILTERED OUT BY EVOLUTION .
>Implying you know anything about evolution
>time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
>People who read books know a fact that vegetarians do not- that at one point in history, the Earth's total population of humans dropped to between 5,000 and 10,000 individuals, due to the eruption of Mt. Toba in Sumatra, which killed off most of the available plant and animal life on Earth in 71,000 BC. During this period of time, humans were confined to an
>extraordinarily small area of Africa that escaped glaciation, where they subsisted on a diet that was "approximately 50-70% meat and 50-30% plants, respectively." This diet was necessitated by the die-off of plants and animals, and the lack of a varied diet that could have been otherwise obtained though plant gathering. It was at this time that the Neanderthal diet came to consist of naught but meat, due to the complete lack of availability of edible vegetation, which likely lasted for at least 1000 years.(Plants/climate)
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>AlphaDestiny going vegan
>Vegan starter kit
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=ba2951438632d5eb

Can the faggot posting blog posts, meme article and other anti vegan sources please fuck off? Nobody gives a shit what your reddit links are proving

>phytoestrogens

The nigglet was black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equol

Learn something, user.

you should be more worried about the endocrine blockers in fish than the weak phytoestrogens in plant food.

Don't forget to rape the neighbors dog on the way there

What's the point in not smoking if you're going to drink hurrdurr

why should I care about what ancient people ate? I have the luxury of making ethical and healthy decisions in the modern world. Also, mummified remains show that people back then still got stuff like atherosclerosis from eating meat.

>inb4 the balding manlet will bring out some new ebook about his new vegan super nutrition powers

He is not doing it for ethical reasons, he is doing it for money. Fitness Jewtube at its finest.

He's been saying for a while that animal products are unhealthful. He quit dirty bulking and going vegan is the next logical step after that. :)

>what food can i eat if refuse to eat any food?
you couldn't make this shit up mateys

In 5 more years there will be carnist generals, because most ppl on Veeky Forums will be vegan.

>binds to ER-beta and it's actually good for you
huge problem for sure

Why the fuck is that nigger in the right wearing a skirt?

>vegan
>logical

No, eating a 90% vegetable diet supplemented with responsibly grown and harvested meat or even better hint and fish yourself with dairy and eggs is logical. Not eating honey because bees make it is fucking retarded. Why don't you become a fruitarian if you're so upset about killing shit

Drinking by itself doesn't lower your life expectancy retard. If you abuse drinking you'll have liver problems that will fuck you up when you are old. There are 100 year old dudes that drink whisky every now and then.

Steroids just give you the symptoms that are associated with the number one cause of death in the world which is heart disease (high blood pressure, higher heart rate, etc).

>Drinking by itself doesn't lower your life expectancy retard
haha mr genius is at it again

Smoking by itself doesn't lower your life expectancy retard! There are women over 100 years old who smoke 15-30 cigarettes a day!

This has to be bait at this point. The smoke is toxic to your lungs, soft alcohol like wine or beer have no impact in your liver if you drink it in moderation. It isn't that hard.

tried going vegan, fucking sucked ass. So i decided to do my best. Cut out all red meats, only eat chicken and fish that was caught/slaughtered/packaged in my country. Buy my eggs from a farm nearby.
So ive gone from eating 500ish grams of meat a day to maybe 100-200g and ill stick to fully vegan at least twice a week.
Might switch over completely if i find some easy and cheap alternatives that doesn't have to soak for 12 hours or wont cost a bajillion.

anyone got any tips for quick bulking snacks? Im tired of peanutbutter sandwiches. I tried hummus, but it doesn't seem to last long unless i freeze it and it's too time consuming to not make it in big batches.

>Not reading at all

have you tried mock meats brah

Meatcucks are fucking retarded.

I'm going vegan to lose weight.

Going vegan isn't going to stop you from over eating like a bored piece of shit with nothing better to do. Getting a life will.

gottem

Can I get some suggestions for high-calorie vegan foods? Broteens are no problems but I just can't eat enough... And I'm 6"2' with high metabolism (73kg atm) so I need to eat AT LEAST 3000cal/day

Once again, thank you for not starting out this general with a shitpost about how meat eaters are chicken-rapists

Mmmmm nothing like thick cut steak. Who’s with me?

>Inb4 meat is murder

Pumpkin seeds.

lets-make-sausage.com/venison-sausage.html

meat is murder

pathetic

Used to be one of my layers till she pissed me off.

Just remember chad's don't care about anything less then him, and animals products are literally the same as the rest of delicious food unless you are a whiny emasculated far left liberal betaboi

peanut butter sandwich
oatmeal with a plant milk, fruit and nut toppings
put ground flaxseeds in everything you cook

>meat makes you tough

lel, meatcucks. Absolutely pathetic

I don't get the picture. anyway anyone has good and easy seitan recipe?

>>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
dude youre a retard, did u even read this study?

Soy is a vegetable-based protein source that is useful for vegetarians and individuals who are lactose- or casein-intolerant. Soy has a BV of 74 and PDCAAS of 1.00, indicating that it is not as bioavailable as milk based protein, but does contain all EAAs [44].

Milk proteins have been shown to be superior to soy proteins in promoting lean body mass [38] and muscle mass development [39].

cmon m8 at least fucking read the studies that you post

What's the consensus on milk vs soy milk for muscle development etc?

Also on another note, does anyone know where to get cheap tofu in bulk in the uk? I'm sick of fucking beans and lentils.

dude go read the study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365

basically soy protein will make you gains but not as well as milk proteins

Fuck alphadestiny looks like shit

you sound jelly brah

might want to stop quoting mom science articles it makes you look like a dumbass

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com

lol

Has anyone to him eat vegetables wont make him any taller?

>Has anyone to him eat vegetables wont make him any taller?
it do

Thanks. I already eat all those. More would be apprichiatted

veganuary.com/starter-kit/vegan-meal-plans/

thats so sad so his mental illness and insecurities finally got him.
now hell physically degrade his brain function even further by his choice to malnurish himself, locking himself in a vicious cyle. Its tragic. I liked the little rascal and his delusional alpha rants

nigga
sit down
I eat
nigga
250g of lentils with 100g of rice, all boiled together
I usually go for toasts with butter for some healthy fats
nigga it's the best food ever
tastes like heaven
lentils are suuuuper cheap (at least here in the Czech Republic) and so is rice
it's tons of calories
and proteins
and carbs
and you are left with room for whatever fat you want
peanuts? go for it mah man
pro tip: dropping in two pieces of vegetable broth that they sell in the store (those small cubes, I don't know what it's called like in English), a tablespoon of vinegar (recommend trying it out, and give it a minute before tasting it, because it needs some time to penetrate the whole food) and a tablespoon of mustard makes it taste just fucking perfect

i eat vegetals because i want world supply of vegetal to decreas so that vegan will go hunger and die

How Do you guys Deal with balding? I apprently its pretty normal to accelerate as vegan. Any tipps to slow it down im not yet ready to go full shaved head and beard.

>its pretty normal to accelerate as vegan
never heard of this or met anyone who experienced this. source?

Dont worry its pretty rare less than 30% of males get it also it might not be permanent. And should rebound after a year or two. Just think how many vegan guys have the long hair hippy look and are fine. Trust me If your are fit the Jason statham look is better anyways. I will look up the study once i get home.

lol, fucking retarded anti vegan fear mongering. First veganism makes you a woman, now it makes you bald?

Being vegan slows it down

do you remember what cause was ? i have normal test at 690 T ng/dL. so it's not the low test meme, i kinda limit my soy as it's tiny bit more expensive here than other stuff, so its not the estrogen meme. im taking the normal supplements but my gf does most of the cooking.

So we should drink milk because it is known to cause prostate cancer and maybe causes any cancer?
Sure it causes cancer but at least it doesn't lower testosterone!

dairy shills are really grasping at straws here...

soy doesn't cause balding. Completely unsubstantiated statement. If anything it lowers DHT

Copy of naturally enhanced? I’ll go vegan