how you holdin up Veeky Forums?

me
>girlfriend said she is moving out
>use anger and resentment to set new squat PRs
>everything else a shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtD1IpH5a5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My new regime is obviously working because people are really starting to piss me off with their bullshit.

Thanks full body routine, you really do release more test. Too bad about the anger management.

>won't be able to make higher than a D in chemistry
>probably won't be able to make any higher in my other classes either
>gaining weight in the bad way
>*literally* always tired
I think my body and mind are telling me I need to go through with my suicide

break up and get a better girl? presuming you're between the age of 18-40 you should have no problem finding another woman

I have depression
That concludes what I have to say

planning on it, still hurts though

ditto

>got driver's license finally (23)
>relationship doing better
>actually losing weight again finally
>getting more confident by the day and more eager to move ahead in life
>started deadlifting again after injury scare
>have career goals established for once
been NEET for 7 years and things finally looking up

>depression meds gave me suicidal thoughts, I stopped taking them
>sleeping schedule is completely fucked I barely sleep more than 4 hours a day
>I reclused myself from society because no one really gives a shit about me and my social circle is a farse
>I only go out for my DJ gigs, which are scarce
>no one listens to my tracks
>One guy owes me like 500 bucks from a gig but I'm pretty sure he's playing dumb about the club's payment and he's supposed to be my partner
>think about her every day, when I wake up, when I go to sleep, even when I dream, which is rare, she appears 90% of the time telling me how sorry she is (which is the only thing she tells me the few times I see her nowadays)
>gains are great but I'm extremely pale because I barely get out
>I have no money for groceries, so I resort to Uber Eats (my mother is extremely wealthy so she doesn't really give a shit) and oats+protein shakes
>the only people I interact with are my brother's friends because (unlike my "friends") they actually come and visit him to chill
>Stopped smoking weed for 3 months cold turkey, started again because life's so boring I might as well do it just to keep me entertained
>I hate myself and I want to die everyday. Sometimes I just hope I am involved in some kind of accident (inb4 kill urself faggit, I'm going to die anyways so suicide is a stupid option). Also, being in open, high places like penthouses, ceilings, etc makes me extremely anxious because there's a little voice inside which tells me to jump
>same voice asks me everyday "are you happy?" which is a fucking stupid question because if I were, I wouldn't be asking in the first place
eh I'm probably leaving out a bunch of shit

>lying in bed with this girl i knew for a couple of months now
>never tried anything with her cause it would be akward in our crew for couple of reasons
>always end up alone with her with her sitting on me, light touching, etc
>saturday night we get end up alone outside the club for some reason
>she sits on me, kisses me
>make out for some time
>busts my balls for not making a move sooner
>she made the first move and kissed me but she wont admit it
>drive to my house which nobody uses
>end up lying in bed and fucking all day till 11 pm sunday
>we spent about 18 hours lying doing nothing except
>talking fucking cuddling litteraly all day
>numerous times she feels up my arms, shoulders, legs saying she didnt wanna say anything before cause im arogant enough as it is
>during fucking she sees my back all tensed up
>starts screaming and digs her nails into me
>litteraly feel her getting wetter and wetter
>later tells me about it saying noone would believe me euither way, and does a hot smirk
>later tells me she feels so small and protected while lying in my arms in bed, and pulls me closer
>she gets so emotional and so cute while telling me
>tells me she wants to stay for days, as time passed to quickly
>i have never felt so warm brahs, no even with previous girlfriends

Never before have i ended up with a chick i dig as much as i did her, still cant believe it happend in a way.

A-am i starting to make it bros?

Similar situation, gf and I breaking up, she's moving out and I'm moving in with extended family.

Talking to a Qt trans I met on the weekend, do I smash or not? Tryna motivate myself to train hard but my ibs makes me feel so ill

>bought my own place earlier this year
>it's my pride, my sanctuary, my investment, my prized possession
>just settled in and get flooded
>entire floor has to be replaced

The universe just sends shit at me to fuck up any stability I achieve. When I was 18 I bought one of my dream cars and it soon got smashed while it was parked in my garage. Like how many lessons do I need so I don't get attached to things? The first one was already enough.

I'm happy for you user. Just don't be stupid and keep your emotions in check. As soon as she sees that she's got you, she'll start looking for someone else.
Be the guy she's crazy to have, not the guy she already has.

you made it brah

yeah i feel you, i understand perfectly what made me interesting to her
anyway, we agreed that this night never happend ( cause there really are some dynamics in our group that would get really fucked if someone found out it did ) to which she agreed, but it was pretty obvious it made her kinda sad in a way
Out realationship outside with others is and always was jokingly insulting, punching, pushing one another and sharing a look every now and then which no one sees, and it will remain that. im just happy it happend, plus her miring and touching my muscles brah

Im still insecure fuck i was when i was younger, everytime i get with a girl and feel her wanting me a bit of old me dies, but there is still a lot of that there.
Thank you friend

WHY CANT I BE YOU

But yeah user, proud of you, you are making it. Just make sure you don't let your guard down, you never know when will it all end.

Well, i sort of regret texting my Ex the other night drunk but shit happens i guess

Other than that, i'm going to go full lifting mode, eat better, cut out soda and other shit i even now only drink from time to time

Turning 30
Feel like I'm losing it. Planning on buying a new truck, also want an 80s Mercedes to take me back to my childhood. Also want to quit my job and make 50k less . Will any of this stuff truly make.me happy again?

this has to suck for you my man
this girl wants what she can not have, the whole friends know nothing about you / shouldn't know thing turns her on massively, secrecy is key
but really stop yourself if you're looking for something for your heart here user
from experience, once the fog lifts she'll see you less and less interesting as time goes by , sadly

Also, just got home from work, chilling to some tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=qtD1IpH5a5Q

What'cha anons up to?

Sort of got a gf. Find myself wanting to cut things off so I don't have to deal with the inevitable heartbreak when she does what girls do best, get bored cheat etc all that bullshit. Honestly should just live the chad life banging sluts but this bitch caught me
What do

im not really looking for a relationship, considering i ended 3.5 year one maybe a year ago, but yeah, i agree with rest, even tho she threw herself at me infront of some people we know, later saying she hopes they dont say anything but she could control herself, secrecy probably turnt her on
Good thing is i see her once, maybe twice a week, never more, and never text with her or any girl, as that just kills attraction
Fuck it, while it lasts it lasts, she never was relationship material anyway, just hoping ill get to fuck her few more times

sure thing breh, have fun put your dick in just please don't invest your heart like countless here have

adjust sleep and diet and you will be less tired. Also stop going on Veeky Forums

try getting as little attached as possible, always let her need you more than you need her, and dont catch feelings
Also, keep other girls in your life, social proof is brutally important to all women, even girlfriedns

made that mistake once, doubt it will happen that easy again
thanks for really check tho, probably still hormons going little wild
i dont believe so, you are probably just reverting to happier times in your life, which a lot of people do, just dont do anything radical or stupid, impulsive, cause youll regret it
Goal is to move forward in life, not backwards

>fwb developed feelings for me and decided she doesn't want to have sex until she's married
>broke things off with her
>now she keeps trying to convince me to become celibate and start going to church
>super busy life, trying to balance school and work
>anticipating a long dry spell

Kill me now

mfw 26
mfw eatig pizza for the last... 3 weeks
mfw life looks like it's over, dating wise

Ι love you.

As for me.

The good:

>started boxing and went there to train 5 days last week
>awesome feeling, good coach and we already started talking and bantering with other members.
>last week also a friend came to visit and we had 5 awesome days of drinking,meeting people etc
>made out with 3 girls and chit chatted with many many more

The bad:

>Turns out that first week of boxing + intense drinking,partying and eating not that much left me waking up with a cold today.
>Gonna miss today's boxing training.
>Didn't really want to fuck with the girls and probably don't gonna call them later either cause I don't feel like it.
>Called my ex that we broke up in good manners and said that she is cute and I miss her and she said that there are not many men like me out there and she misses when she used to feel so small and petite with me.

In general it is a rough time with me and even though I was a party animal last week being awesome with strangers etc something is missing. It feels like I'm fighting depression by trying too hard to keep everything in place with all my might. Maybe I forced myself to meet girls etc and even though I feel good by not having a hard time to do it as it seems , I still feel like something's missing even though I try to distract myself every damn minute of the day from it.

I hope everyone of you have a wonderful day and keep it up with whatever you are doing.

>>fwb developed feelings for me and decided she doesn't want to have sex until she's married
>fwb
>sex until shes married
the fqu
>calling the ex
u n me both

I've never understood why the people who work on this image always stock his shelves and fridges with unhealthy things. It's not really even Veeky Forums personified as people here are either ultimate autists who eat only well, or fat people.I never really see the mid range kinda healthy kinda not guys. Or am I wrong in that more people eat this garbage?

I know that feeling. I'm taking differential equations right now. The material isn't hard but the professor makes the tests unnecessarily hard. He has a reputation around campus of being the hardest math professor at my uni. I figured I wanted to challenge myself. Bombed my first two tests and so did most people. He doesn't curve the tests either and now I want to strangle the fucking guy.

>not marrying a cute virgin gf
>never gonna make it

>>use anger and resentment to set new squat PRs
i wholeheartedly believe you should subject yourself to those kind of emotions your entire teen life
it will make you into a man. when you learn treatchery of the whores.

My friend told me that I fucked up. It made me feel good afterwards though and I take responsibility of my actions.

Love you too man
You got little burnt out there, lived through a crazy week and "came down", dont sulk in it too long, and dont break your head about this, you got this, low is expected after couple highs, as it always is with life, believe me, you will stabilize in a few days
Dont savor the moment any longer, get back to work, train, party, socialize, let the guy that lays in the bed in the evening always be better than one that left it in the morning
And restrain yourself from contacting ex, rolling back to something that did not work when it was first time, and pure, will never leave you satisfied in a long time

>tfw you've felt this feel before but haven't experienced it in a long time
>only sex I ever have is empty and animalistic. Just another way to get off
>only a step up from masturbation

u didn fuck up but a girl going fwb and telling you she wants sex after marrying is really ironic

yeah, that sounds a bit wierd
check yourself, dont fall into orbiter trap by being promised some titty fondling here or there

Me and this girl are fucking she's pretty into me currently, we are basically bf and gf
Thing is she texts me all day every day and I'm happy to go along with that, but I shouldn't right? It's not healthy and she will get bored if we text so much, am I wrong? What should I do in this situation

FOR FUCKS SAKE MAGE ME HUGE

IM A SKINNY FAT FUCK

>have girl I'm banging
>hottest girl I've been with, she even lifts
>foot shorter than me with tig biddies
>kind of condescending about my hobbies
>just wants to fuck and I'm a faggot romantic

Kind of just want to cut it off because it's unfufilling. She is a nut depository for me, that is it. She is not someone to take care of or to take care of me. I am getting these weird vibes from her tho, like she wants more than she let's on.

she will get bored when she feels you at arms reach whenever she wants to
she's a chick, she isnt doing it on purpose, but by doing it, shes killing attraction, its up to you to do the right thing, if you hope to have this chick hang on longer

She's not a virgin. We've been having sex for over a year. She moves in with her aunt and uncle who are extremely religious and since then I was able to tell she was feeling bad about fucking somebody who doesn't want more from her. All of a sudden she comes and visits me (I live an hour and a half away from her) and when I start making out with her she would slap my hands away every time I would try to grab her ass and tits. Then she drops the bomb on me and I didn't even know how to react. I let her spend the night but the next morning I told her we need to go our separate ways but she apparently didn't get the message because she keeps calling/texting me. And as far as marrying her goes she is dumb as rocks and not at all my type other than being a qt and having a nice body. But I can't even have a real conversation with her.

She left me for her ex.. so not great.

happened to me too buddy,

So what do I do when she is double texting me and shit, just wait a while before I reply?

Follow Taking a break from the internet generally and finding things to do other than looking at a screen immediately before bed will help.
Read a book for leisure.

>Banging workout
>Oculus rift gonne be here tomorrow
>Getting over the Ex Gf
>Accepting life alone

I am constantly torn between wanting to get to know girls, text them, have sex with them and "everyone leave me the fuck alone. You girls are wasting my time".
But then I become really sad after a while because my phone is so dry.

I have good friends, but one of them really stresses me out. Has a fucked up disease, but doesn't really tell anyone, except me. Shit fucks me up. Last couple of weeks I just want to go to the gym, go home and stay there.

Thank you so much. Yeah probably this cold also affects my morale too. I will do as you say. I guess today it's better to rest, wouldn't want to make sick more people at the gym too. Next training session is on Wednesday, rest and good food will probably make me good till then.

The thing with my ex is that we broke up because she left on student exchange and I insisted that the distance would destroy us, even though we were happy together. But yeah not gonna contact her again, it makes things harder. In the meantime I will keep my success with the girls as a good sign that when I will meet a genuinely cutie that I want to fuck/date/get to know I will be ready as fuck.

People like you are the best. When I need help for something I just want my friends to tell me that my feelings are normal. They mostly fail me but saying only what not to do again, I don't blame them.

Today you were as good , if not better, as them. Bless you anonfriend.

from my experience for every ounce of joy and pleasure you experience from the relationship you will recieve in equal measure heartache and pain, up to you if its worth it, i have learned for me its not....but i keep doing it

I kissed a girl last night

try to hold on to that happiness user,

I'm gonna be 26 in about two weeks. I'm not where I thought I would be at this age.

i'm 26
i did not anticipate life to be like this 5 years ago

you are a busy dude, right?
There is always some shit you should be doing, bettering yourself and such, even if you are not doing it atm, make her think that you are, you are simply too busy to lie around all day and text meaningless shit to her
Who would you be more attracted to were you the chick?

dude, please, do this for yourself, keep fucking her and being friends with benefits with her for at least 6 months, if you trully think that you'll marry this bitch go for it, if you don't keep her as a friend because its not worth to waste your time dating someone you know you're not going to be with in couple years

Pretty good. It's been long enough (1 1/2 years) since my ex broke up with me that I worked up the courage to ask out a girl for the first time in 7 years. Got rejected but that's alright, r-right?

Aye. When I graduated high school at 17 I thought my future and love life was bright. Now that I'm about to be a 26 year old kv who's only being $15/hr I'm not so sure.
If I can't make something of myself with this MBA I'm going for idk what I'll do.

¸I dont believe i will ever get married either way, just enjoy feeling wanted and attractive enough to score.
Maybe im just to scared to get in a relationship again, especially with this bitch, i have never felt with a girl what i have felt with here these couple of months, and when we ended up doing what we did, it felt so natural, it was so easy to slide into it.
Im not stranger to ONS either, still cant explain things that ive felt.
And i tought i have pretty much felt everything during/ after that 3.5 yr relationship

Forgot to select reply, fuck

i got ya bro
we're all gonna make it

I'm so proud of you user

There is your problem: you are a romantic guy. That will only bring trouble for you; if you want to be truly happy just accept it for once, keep on fucking hot girls, stop getting attached. It is this simple.

We're all going to make it buds.
Believe in the you that believes in yourself.

it's important to grab this momentum by the balls and claw your fucking self out of it, you hear me user?
t. former neet

guys?

you ok there buddy?

i want to start lifting again but i'm a lazy fuck ass

Keep it going. It can only go up from here.

Proud of ya.

Pull yourself up from your bootstraps, faggot.

It'll only get better if you make it better.

Now get off Veeky Forums, and hit the gym.

:(

we all are, we are programmed to seek shelter, food and ocassional pussy, most of us atleast two, so our needs are in check, add pussy to the mix and a lot of guys fall in a rut, destroyed their progress and eventualy become half of a guy that attracted said pussy.
good thing is, we are not evolved enough to forget about animalistic urges about processes which made people able to achive those three things i mentioned earlier. So you feel the need to better yourself, and dominate others, to lead.
You dont need motivation, you need discipline, motivation is the shit kids put on their cover photos and such.
My suggestion is to not think about it too much, just do what needs to be done, as your brain WILL try to fuck you up and give you multiple reasons why you are just as ok wherever you are now, even tho you know you are not.

damn man

Ok so i went out with a girl for coffee today and saw my ex look at us and kinda feelt proud,but when i got in my car i saw her be genuinely good person and it fucking hit me...What if i was in the wrong here, showing her up with new girls and i was the childish one.I always prouded myself on my good morals and propper manners and i just felt dirty and like i was the evil one.

Your thoughts bros, because i don't know what to think anymore

>got dumped a year ago
>was a mess for ages
>graduated uni, got a new gf
>started a masters, started back at the gym
>friends say I'm looking beefy, relationship is going well
>writing music, happy again

life is good Veeky Forums, we're all gonna make it

you didn't purposely meet up at that shop user. you're not in the wrong, so good for you.

unless you did because you knew that your ex would be there, then you're kind of a shitter

why is she your ex?
non of it was handed to you, you have earned it, enjoy it, dont stop
Happy for you brah

thanks brah

Yea annon but literally 10 minutes before i thought to myself "damn sure would be nice if she saw me with this girl".I barely see here go in the same coffee shop.While i love going there even alone sometimes.

Got with me after a long-term relationship, told me she still loved her ex.Never fell for a girl so hard man, i don't know why i loved her so much.

well don't worry about it user, you can't change what happened. I personally think you're in the clear and I'm sure you're a decent dude

Well, she used you as a rebound, which is very vile thing to do, so fuck her.
Its sad she fucked your head enough to make you do the same to her, with third person, which may genuenly be interest in you.

>Got with me after a long-term relationship, told me she still loved her ex.Never fell for a girl so hard man, i don't know why i loved her so much.
are you LITERALLY!?!?!? me!?!?!?

>fall for girl
>she goes back to her ex
>they break up
>we get together
>she tells me how much she misses what she had with her ex

were proud of you mang

about this girl goes back to ex posts
you dont understand, if they are broken up, and he does not contact her, and at least appear hes doing good, or better then her, her pussy will get wet when he is mentioned, or seen.
You are rebounds, something to make her feel attractive and wanted, and nothing else, shoulder and a dick. If you are ok with that, consider it fwb, not relationship. If you want more find someone else.
I can still fuck my ex, whenever. All i need to do is see her, touch her and go in for a kiss. No matter where, or with whom she is. Taken or single.
I am that guy in this story, do you really wanna be other guy?

i've been a rebound and dated her after the rebound

my man

Nah she's a hoe
Senpai if i had known i wouldn't have gotten with her
Damn user i feel you hope you find someone soon
Tnx user means a lot

>Damn user i feel you hope you find someone soon
thanks man, fell head over heels for her 2 years ago, ended up as a rebound, year passes, we date and get in a relationship
i knew what i was getting in to but god damn...

and how did it end?
Not sure i understand completly, you guys dated two times on sepperate ocassions or?
And sure, meaningful relationship after it starts as a rebound one is possible, just not very probable.
Happend to me once, lasted few years but she was rebound, not i.

well, it ended, there's not much more to say

been holding a fart in for over 5 hours

fine then, hoes will be hoes, fuck them both if possible, dont get attached again to either

amazing

Doing shitty in my classes too. I've just been working too much.

In love with a girl that lives 700km away, sucks

>do some shit and get some pains in lower back
>spend last 2 days laying on couch
>had to have a workout last night
>now killer doms plus back pain is killing me