Stacey thread

Post real-life Staceys here

Only REAL Stacey tier women allowed. No lewds, no nudes, not even top-less. Reminder that Stacey doesn't have lewds on her Instagram.

Pic related, obviously

this kind of eyebrows = instant turnoff
i can't wait for this trend to be over
she would be cute if she just had normal fucking eyebrows

and no tattoos

agreed

Fuck Im never going to understand why some girls dont where bras outside

Comfort as far i am aware

t. vigins

Two reasons
To attract high quality men
To keep their breasts perky and healthy

Bras don't keep your boobs perky

nice reading comprehension

im not a virgin

t. KV

Someome knows who she is?

>these are 10/10 in bongland

middle looks stacy as fuck t b h

How many of us are going to die alone?

Although all these women are fucking hot, they all look they have a really really shallow personality. It's the kind of girl who was just blessed with genetics, does not have any hobbies and does nothing all day long, except meeting with her friends, shopping and whatever

>some anons actually think stacey looks like this

top fuckin kek. she goes to my gym here in socal. never thought that sloot would make it to a Veeky Forums thread

they all have extreme insecurities about everything

Gib insta pls

>doubt.jpeg

Lindsay back then

Honestly I just want some pretty in pink barbie doll who's interested in girly things and who lets me dress her up as a fetish whore in the bedroom.

C O P E
O
P
E

Goddam, hollywood ruined that bitch.

Got on speed, went dyke, got aids, shit...

do they combine together to become a stacey or something?

most recently she caught islam

Y tho

Nothing wrong with that desu. For fucking they are probably good enough, spoiled little brats that they are. But gf material? No way

Can lolis be stacys?

To boost my test

yeah if her name is Stacy

I'm so lonely bros

Here you go. This is the Stacey.

Dont stop user

IG is Christinadelaluz
Happy fapping

>Jew
>Stacy
Pick one lad

t. Guy who has never dated a girl above a 4/10 and COPES with muh personality

>you love you lose
I lost

cheerleader effect. 3 is the only hot one

She has incredible oral posture. She's mewing effortlessly and look how beautiful she is. Wow.

She has the jawline of a man. Sure you're not gay?

Based Stacy is the best Stacy

>jawlet detected

Don't be mad chincel

>mfw when Veeky Forums hasnt realized Stacy is easier to fuck than youre average typical normie whore.

Only if you're Chad.

Bullshit. Im not Chad and Ive fucked plenty of Stacies. Theyre not hard to bang. Be fit, dress nice, LARP that you have great job if you dont. You can fuck one too.

Its the normal average bitch that harder to fuck with her overinflated ego and sense of self worth who thinks their 5/10 body and face will land them a 10/10 male model.

>be me
> 7/10 face, 1.87 height, blonde hair, green eyes
>started working out but because of the muscle memory meme i got in shape relativly fast
>meet stacy, 10/10 in every aspect
>chat for some days
>meet at a cafe during the day because both of us are busy at night, so no bar
>after cafe, while walking around we enter a shop for clothes
>she likes that black dress but says she won't buy it because 80 euros are too much
>turbo autism mode on
>''this dress is like made only for you, stacy! i'll buy it for you!"
>"no way, user! i won't allow you such thing! besides why do you want exactly this one for me?"
>"...so that i can undress it when the right time comes"
>she blushes (stacy blushes??? was that possible????) and gives me that miring
>i buy the dress for her
>after some time later we both get home
>she writes to me on massenger that she wants to meet me again

The confidence, the way you speak and the mistery that you leave around you just gets you to the point. You don't have to be fucking 10/10 chad to achieve it.

Are they like the five parts of Exodia that you have to put together to get the actuall Exodia on yu-gi-oh? 5 parts to create a Stacy..

Why would a 5 have a bigger ego than a 10?

user, you're not a "Chad".
Actual "Stacies" can smell wanabees a mile away.
You're just like those sad pua's who play up their 4/10 "conquests" as the hottest bitches on earth.

Your looking for retards then.

I dated a girly girl type a few years ago, we dated for about 5 years. Absolutely amazing girl, the definition of female. Alas she was Asian so I had to dump her when it finally became time for spouse hunting, I don't want Asian kids.
Woulda married the girl if she wasn't ethnically Asian, god is cruel.

You could have had super hot hapa girls that could have mated with the alpha Chad thus catapulting your bloodline into alpha status forever.

Because is hot and she knows it. She doesn’t have to larp to get men. She’s just waits for her next free night out on the town.

The average bitch on the other hand. Has been brainwashed by entertainment and media that she’s special and deserves only the “best.” She believes she’s hotter than she really is and believes she’s more valuable than she really is as well. She shrugs off men of her league while waiting for “John Cena” to come sweep her off her feet. Ergo her ego is overinflated as is her sense of worth. She won’t put out and plays games.

Stacy wants to gets railed and will get railed. Stacy doesn’t play games when she’s done with you you’ll know it.

I’ve traveled down these roads for a lot longer than you have and I know how both Stacy and Normie Bitch work.

For the love of Christ who is she

Please the powers that be, who she?!

Pathetic. You are the male equivalent of women who say they would never date a muscular guy because they're self absorbed. The truth is you know that your dyel physique and shitty personality prevent you from ever scoring a top tier woman. Cope harder.

this, brah

so this is the average broad thread? nice fellas

>he don't want to make little Keanus

J.A.P.
Jewish
American
Princess

those tattoos are ugly as fuck

>implying you wouldent

tbqh theyd reject you anyways

I miss you mean girls version lindsay, we will never have something so pure again

TELL ME I'M PRETTY!!!!!

Big tits is all stacy need

Did she actually use makeup to give herself really shitty freckles? lel

>Jewish
>Princess

Pic one, Rabbi.

God fucking damn

Yeah she looks nice.. But that fucking reflection is playing with me I keep looking at it

I would love to have a little girl, I just don't want my kid to be half Asian if he's a boy. If he gets too much hook genes then I fuck him over.
Would be nice if my lad came out that way

10 shekels says she loves uncut Arabian dick.

T. Virgin

I bet you think every girl with a cute face and boobs bigger than a b cup are stereotypical whores

If I remember correctly Diana Melison

REEEEEEEEEEE

Brag after you smash melvin

name on the right chick?