Halloween

What are you going as for halloween this year fit?

nothing because i am not 9 years old or a college teeny bopper

>t. never gets invited to anything

How mature of you.

Nothing because I am not 9 years old fuck you and all your fucking friends you epice of shit

Get off Veeky Forums now.

wow, what a horrible mallninja sword
anyways I'm going as Abe Sapien

My bro and I are going as the Mcpoyles from it's always Sunny

Lewd

That sword looks handicapped.

pls post pics when you do

I'm going as a Serb

>tfw i dont
how can I get invited to a Halloween party? I want an excuse to show off my gains

I bought the slutty version of the stormtrooper costume. My girl is going as obi-wan and the baby I going as Chewbacca because he already has a bear suit.

Just gotta shave my abs so I look more feminine

Sexy Nurse might happen, that'd be funny

ask your friends what they're doing on halloween if you have any

Why would you do that.
Go on the internet to tell lies.
Is it to shill star wars and normalize faggotry?

>ask your friends
o-okay ill do that
so what does someone do if they dont have friends? asking for a friend

Im going as reviewbrah

A buddy and I have this contest every year to see how many women we can pick up while wearing sexy women's costumes. We've been doing it for three years and so far we've only had a winner once. He managed to get one girl one year and I've never gotten any. Hopefully we have another winner this year so we don't have to go home frustrated and mutually masturbate each other again

I'll give you one guess.

and yet you still browse fit, go start a family faggot

this

no u

I'm off to a club on the night, I just want a huge panda mascot costume, but don't want to come off as a furfag. Might just keep the head

unless you look like Jeff Seid, this will look gay as fuark.

Sexy construction worker

Dick kickem

Be sure to take milk with you

If you like the music, halloween themed rave, they're all over the place. Just don't be cliche zyzz fag, and be nice to people.

Well oh course. Milk, white briefs, and bathrobes

I'm a bald cunt so I'm going as Saitama from one punch man.

Driver

Thor

>that ridiculous over the top edgy sword

Three years, only managed to pick up a chick once... pretty terrible odds.

Noice. You should get more people for the whole mcpoyle family, bar hop and see what people's reactions are

Can I have the link to that costume- can't find it

reminder

Our costumes and closeness to each other tends to make women think we're a gay couple. That's what makes it a challenge

I'm going as Pickle Rickkkkk!!!!!! XD

I know this feel, whenever I hang out with my gym bro at raves people think we're gay.

Meh i went as the driver last year and chicks liked it. Just dont be ugly and it should work fine

This guy right here
I can do the voice to a T and it always gets a great reaction. Plus I'm broad shouldered. I just need to get a tan and a long curly wig.

HALLOWEEN IS NOT A FANCY DRESS YOU FAGGOTS

>get meme'd into doing secret Satan with friends to decide on the costume
>All friends are degenerate closet no-homo fags

I can almost guarantee I'm going to get stuck with the worst bang-me-in-the-boipucci slut trap costume those fags can find. Agreeing to Secret Satan was a mistake

For a country that hates Mexicans so much you sure do love to celebrate their pagan chimp out day.

It's fairly tight fitting and I can show off my gains instead of wearing an OTT gorilla suit that covers everything like last year.

I know you're trying to just piss me off
First off all it's working

>going with 2 female friends
>they are going to be playboy bunnies
>want me to be Hugh herfner

How do I make a Heff costume Veeky Forums?

>who is this “””Veeky Forums”””

Literally a half-decent bathrobe and a pipe

Honestly webhead is a good choice. He's got muscle, but lean and not usually depicted as roid-requiring levels like Captain America, Hulk, etc.

I am going to be in college from 9AM to 5PM, and unless hell freezes over I am not gonna get invited to any party. Whats the point?

God damn this image makes me so man brehs

Been roidin all summer to pull this sht off
i think it goon a bee gud.

Dude you best post a photo on here on Halloween if you go for this - 12 year old me thanks you.

Going as kakashi hatake.

>being 12 ever

this particular white walker, got a roman style tasset that i've shredded and recycled the material into itself to look really cool, some old looking sandals and arm guards, also going full upper body/face paint with glow in the dark blue contacts, with powder to seal the paint. going to a huge party as its a friend's 20th birthday the day of

fuck you faggot, a boy had dreams back in the day

Wanna go as this but got toenail fungus so can't wear the sandals, what do?

>wants to dress up as a corpse
>not using toe fungus as part of the costume
Never gonna make it brah

Uhhh, no, you should've just skipped 12 and went straight to 13

Digits confirme Halloween costume, it’s just a shame that I’m trying to be natty with this being my bulk goal. Damn near impossible

yea i just assume everyone is broke, but you can always buy a good party. find a masquerade or charity bullshit, or a rave at the local slut factory. they can be expensive to get in, but can be fun.

This. Only time of the year I can wear a dress and have it be socially acceptable.

Pic related would be a great costume. Too bad Halloween isn't all that big here in New Zealand and none of my close friends are the party type

A crusader

whats a good Veeky Forums costume from game of thrones

The mountain

Would this be a good idea?

Ayyyy I like your costume my good man! Lol.
Me and my gf's other boyfriend are going to be wearing these badass R&M costumes we found on the interwebs.

Its gonna be awesome! And he said that he might even let me be Rick! Hahaha

Put on a costume, buy a 6 pack and just show up at one. That's how I made a shit ton of good friends

>based 'David' is uncut

cutfags BTFO

greaser
>white shirt
>blue jeans
>converse
>cigarettes
>hair gel
>comb
done it before, cigarettes kill for social gains

Those gloves look pretty small...Oj Simpson?

>2017
>still doing stuff
wew lad

>>hair gel
It's pomade.

That stuff smells like dog shit, only niggers put that disgusting slime in their hair these days.
Stick with the hair gel, for the love of god.

>That stuff smells like dog shit, only niggers put that disgusting slime in their hair these days.
what

if you're going to dress up as a zombie or whatever that is why cant you just cover it up with bandaging if it annoys you that much?

Do zombie heffner

Going as Dr zoidberg because I'm a dumb medfag

But why are you friends with closet no-homos if you don't like them

white bandage + fake blood

>only niggers put that disgusting slime in their hair these days.
literally not true
and besides if you're going for the greaser look I don't know why you're complaining about "these days"

make friends, join a club, talk to people in class, etc.

don't think about it too much, that used to be my problem.
more often than not, people WANT to like you so don't assume they will hate you as soon as you speak.

>That stuff smells like dog shit, only niggers put that disgusting slime in their hair these days.

get help friend

Penis

I would join you desu but two lads dressed like that would 1000% appear homosex

ihomosex!

I'm going to homosex y'all.

JUST

I'm going as slutty Bill Clinton. I've had a Bill Clinton mask laying around for some while that I've been meaning to use. I don't know where it came from but it was in my closet after having a party at my apartment. Just going to wear a sport jacket and leave it unbuttoned, dress pants, and carry an inflatable saxophone.
>tfw no qt gf to be Monica

>People in class
>Join a club
What if I'm not in school anymore?

How old are you?