Tfw manlet

>tfw manlet

>when he is 7 inch dick
>when he is attractive face

How much of a desperate whore do you actually need to be to post something like this on social media?

this is why we need white sharia

What if you're 6'4", with an 8" dick, attractive face, fit, and can actually speak English properly?

Her dumb ass mouth can take the back of my hand 2bh.

well ive been called giant dick a lot by i girl i fucked for the first time this weekend, so maybe there is something there

Wait, 7 inch is concidered big?

>white sharia
Maximum autismo

I'll fucking behead you nigger Odin Akbar

>tfw 6 inch dicklet

>tfw 6.5x5.5 dick

But I guess everyone lies about their dick size, so for practical purposes I'm 7 inches

No

STOP MAKING MANLET THREADS I DONT NEED TO BE REMINDED

same
substract 1-1.5" from internet claims

>7 inch

Kek

9 out of 10 guys have smaller than 7 inch dicks, remember you're not supposed to measure from your anus

Post pics

>7inch dick
Someone's loose

I'm 7x5.5

Doesn't look too impressive except when it's full of blood before it gets hard. If only it always looked that way flaccid. For my eyes only apparently.

Where does this average measurement come from anyway? Is this done at the doctors with a fat women and a ruler? Or is it personal measurements sent it?

>6'3"
>9.25x6 dick
>fit
>attractive fa...
shit

>9.25x6 dick
You either talking centimetres or Danny D lurks Veeky Forums

someone's 5.5 or below

So many guys on fit have big dicks.

Why are millennials so fucking stupid?

Projecting this hard

Size isn't everything brah

I'm 6cm soft and 17cm hard, not exaggerating

No, I posted it numerous times.
And my dick is in fact bigger then Danny D's

Tens of thousands of men come to Veeky Forums.
Of those tens of thousands of men don't you think some of us(actual men who have slightly larger then normal penises, not the sad larping men and creepy as hell larping women who appear in these threads) would have larger then normal penises?

>talks like a nigger

Why do Americans do this

Tfw almost 8 inches but barely over 6'

Fuuuuckjkkkkkkmk

She's just quoting the men who ask her that.

They're niggers.

Just because you have a big dick doesn't mean you need to act like a big dick

The meme was probably made by some white guy though to get likes on Instagram and then sell ad revenue

The posters posting are who you think they are. This is who is really behind the keyboard.

>5'10"
>notice a lot of girls are my height or taller
What the fuck, boys? Its over for me, isn't it?

>511
>gross face
>4.5 inch dick (5.5 if push back paunch)
>out of shape
So is gay my only option?

Why do loser white Americans like to pretend to be from another country?
Do they not realize that people hate them and that this has nothing to do with how they speak or the dreaded nigger menace?

If your dick is bigger than you're ego it's fine. So shut up commander plunger fuck

Most people on Veeky Forums are at least 6'2 with 7 inch dicks

>7 inch
>mouf
Am I bigger than Tyrone or does she just underestimate the BBC?

I'd call nonresponse bias mostly. A lot of the people have no reason to lie on here, and if you have a completely average or smaller dick, most figure why bother replying?

bbc is a meme, there's no actual measured studies where it has been confirmed

>Tfw 6'1, 6.5 inch dick and slightly attractive face

was wondering the same desu

>mouf

Also I have a pretty big dick 7.5" x 6" and it's not as great as it sounds. Basically slow missionary and handjobs, however I've never dated whores so maybe I'm missing out.

>tfw 5.5 inch right-bending dick, and just barely breaking 5'5" in height

The only two women Ive banged were taller than me by a few inches kek

I'm a giant dick for reasons that have nothing to do with having a giant dick.

The big dick just makes it easy to get laid...it also makes people into jerks who think they're entitled to see suck or ride my dick.

hey buddy, she's just trying to get by. we all have our own row to hoe.

Same, but with a cm less on each. It literally triples it size

Anyone on here with a small dick or am I the only one?

5.37"

Are studies ever going to prove that the average penis size is drastically bigger than what we're told. I mean everyone is 7" minimum.

you're dead on average. If there's 5'10" people on Veeky Forums, there'll also be 5.3" dick people

Average of each category calculated based on those numbers.
>whites
>asians
>blacks

Of course, by removing outliers that are clearly wrong these numbers change to roughly 5.3" for all races.

Oh my GOD bro you absolutely destroyed them with this post my man! Fucking brutal absolutely BTFO lmfao how will they recover?!

seething

same here it is pretty cool tbqh

try seeing if your girl can keep the dick in her mouth when it goes from soft to erect

Mine also triples in size but it's less impressive considering it's 1" flaccid

Are all these guys making these threads just lanklets who got cucked by manlets?

I'm an ugly beta virgin though, so that will never happen

tfw 5"6 8.5' dick
only have had sex with midget asian and she broke up with me cuz my dick made her bleed for days (not on her period). life is suffering

>7.2x4.1

>tfw dick is only 6.75 inches

Looseness has to do with girth not length.

Post a pic of that pencil

we dont want you either
lol

>nah boy penis size doesn't matter lol
>just use your tongue lmao

Suicide might be best option 2bh, unless you find some chick that likes her cervix penetrated.

ITT: Manlet soyboy dickelts

>tfw you always have the biggest dick in the locker room at the gym

I have a 7 incher but I'm 5'9"

6x4.5 is suffering. It's so thin.

>Being under 8 inches

They never learn do they

Wtf does that look like? I have always wanted to see something like a 8x4 or a 4x8 lol. No homo

>mfw 5`3" and 7"

>6.5x3.9

At least your dick pics look great.

>tfw grower
>everyone else in the gym seems to be a shower
>have to give myself a chub in the sauna before i walk out so people won't think i have a microdick

Hmm.

7 inch dick, 6ft height, decent body (though only just finished my first cycle), and unattractive face.

I'm in purgatory.

It's really annoying too, because I think my face is very attractive, but people tell me it isn't and I assume they're not all lying and conspiring against me.

Day of rope when

:3

Show face.

I'm in a similar situation. 6'2" and 8" dick, and I started gym a few months back with decent genes to begin with, so my body is good too. Not sure about my face tho, I think I look decently attractive.

That's pretty gay dude.

>tfw 19.5 cm when pressing to the bone
>18 when not

I have pretty good everything except height.

I'm positive that if I were 6 ft tall women would throw themselves at me.

Make no mistake FACE>HEIGHT>>>>FRAME

I don't think I would trade my face for height, but god damnit I would sell my soul to Satan for those 4+ extra inches.

Did that on here before, but not at home right now so not got a picture on me. I got mixed feedback.

Some people didn't see the issue, but most are guys. Some people were just doing the Veeky Forums thing of being insulting for the sake of it.

Most people cited poor hairline, but that's since been fixed.

No one noted anything specific. It's an utter nightmare as I'm now (finally) eligible for cosmetic surgery on the NHS, but no idea what I need doing!

>its another thread where anons lie about having large dicks

Post pics or you guys are all full of shit

Hmm, I'm not sure.

As I say, I'm 6ft and don't get much attention.

I know guys who are well built, decent face, but short, and get LOADS of girls.

One of the most prolific guys I know locally is like 5'6 and has slept with pretty much every girl of note. Semi-retarded too, and given he's been around so much news of his less than impressive dick is also common knowledge. But he's charming, and good looking, and has an aesthetic body.

Of course height matters, but you don't need it if you've got the others.

How tall are you? Tried shoe-lifts? Everyone on here will say they're beta (maybe they are) but at the end of the day if it adds 3 inches and no-one can tell, what's to lose?

>faggot just wants to see dicks

Why would I lie about my dick size but be honest about people saying I'm ugly? What do I have to prove?

I've joked though that if I walked around in a burqa but with just my erection sticking out, girls would throw themselves at me.

ded

It's always hard to pin point exactly whats wrong with your face. Some people might have individual features which are considered ugly, but their face somehow fits together well.

Maybe look for celebrities with similar facial features but that are objectively more attractive. Look at what they have that you don't.