youtu.be/iFZYPY8_CQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna fuck you in your ass

nothing, because she's very ugly

trips of truth

I see youre using my line

Jesus. Have some standards, user.

Yeah this 2bh.

If you must though 99% chance that minger has a rape fantasy so go in that direction.

Holy hell dude she's fucking ugly.

You could literally say anything and she'd still fuck you. Dubs decide what OP says.

She had better have a HUGE set of tits to justify that horrid face. Otherwise, do not engage. Have some self respect.

That fucking face, ugh

Why does she look like she has saline in her forehead?

"You're a fucking ugly bitch, I want to stab you to death then play around with your blood!"

holy fucking yuckola

She'll be into it though

nice reference

Tell her she is ugly, then uninstall tinder and go talk to an actually attractive woman irl. Seriously lads, I do not get tinder. It is so easy to just talk to girls irl now, because all dudes are socially dead ends, so as long as you are not atrociously ugly all you need to do is make some small talk(don't think of her as a qt, think of her as a male friend), ask for her Snapchat/number, then ask her to hangout. Literally never failed for me.

Mods can you delete these threads?

this bitch is ugly as fuck what are you doing

Well now we're gonna need to get a new birthday cake cause you ate all of it.

you don't say shit she look like a kike

it's an ego booster, I have like 300 matches, every time I feel a bit down I just take a look at it and reply to them

"46, is that your waist size?"

I don't blame you user. I plough an ugly chick from time to time. They're usually super into it and a good lay as a result.

It's also an ego boost too.

second this

no lol, I filter the ugly ones out and anyone with a bmi over 19. rather die than have memories like that running in my head

She'd eat that too

Delete your account

Srs

youtu.be/iFZYPY8_CQw

jesus fuck shes ugly, why would you swipe right on that?

This is exactly what I was referring to lmao

>Biiiiiitch!

"Yes bitch"

Trips win, OP posts a new screencap or he's a faggot

Have some self respect man, fuck. She's rotten.

OOOHH YEAAHHH + koolaid gif

>taking tinder seriously

hahahaha so fucking dumb
Unless she is double baiting you

How'd you make a woman spill her spaghetti like that teach me

her bio was "I [donut] want to run with you"

And where do you meet these women? Do you have time to regularly hang out at bars / gym / school / office lounge and make small talk to all women to get their numbers? (Also snapchat? you can't be older than 21)

Whatever it is you do, tinder is just a shortcut to get their number while you can literally take a dump at the same time. After you get their numbers is the hard part honestly.

terrible :/
Guys before you talk to anyone, especially on Tinder to a girl for the first time, take a second to put yourself in their position as if you just received that text from them.

What kind of an answer do you expect from what you just typed?
>LOL HAHAH text-2-speech technology definitely has a long way to understand real human interaction, speaking of human interaction would you like to bang tonight?

It got a lot worse. Unfortunately I don't think self aware Tumblr land whales exist so I have to assume she's serious.

I'm expecting to have a fucking laugh by pretending to be retarded (or in that case, blind). I'm not planning on having success with these women.

Bahaha

she looks like a goblin, move on to the next bitch you faggot

Oh shit are you female?
How do I talk to one of you in a dance club? I can dance (the whole package: dress well, groom well, ask for a dance, lead, actually dance etc) but I can't initiate small talk to save my life
Pls help I haven't hugged anyone but my lab in 1 year
Pls

I must see the rest

>too humble to say that I am a hero
this can't be fucking real hahaha. holy shit how can fat tumblr tier bitches be this self important

She's fucking disgusting
I'd rather be alone forever than speak to a minger like that desu.

>:/
tits or gtfo you slut

>autism

>I'm not planning on having success
riiiiight. cause if you were serious you would bag all of them right;)
This one is good tho

>incredibly insulting
Christ

>making her spill her spaghetti
based

>it's np, I'm not even trying tho haha xddd
fuck off

I'm a guy you retards. I happen to not be a full autist like you.

>that phrasing
jesus who put a broomstick up there

ya bullshit, no dude talks like that unless he is so cucked he chopped of his testicles

For a second I thought it was pasta

English is my second language.

Definitely a mentally stable woman.

>that muzzie shit

Maybe if he hadn't been such an autist he could have met her and beat the shit out of her.

>As-salamu 'alaykum!

wew lad

Holy shit, female beta cringe OC!

Hahahahhahahahahahha

this is the autism that set her off

The fact you say you can
"ask for a dance"
and "lead"
is the reason you're having problems bro

>they are Ameri an heroes
>mail men and women
holy fucking kek

Lmao, full spergout

Reminder that this is how you look when you try to explain yourself to women. Don't do this shit ever.

Anybody got the tropical orc RP?

any more? did she unmatch you? this is prime beta female OC

>As-salumu 'alaykum

You've never been to a bachata/salsa/kizomba party, have you

you sound like a cucked faggot. grow some balls and stop giving a fuck

What a fucking psychopath

And people wonder why women are so entitled. Fuck you, people like you are the reason women are so shit

This

The worst mistake you can make is to start dropping spaghetti and then try to cover it with more spaghetti. This happens to males and females and with each message you seem increasingly desperate and insane

lmao priceless screenshot

>user turns a girl autistic
Nice

Amazing. It's like a female "what the fuck did you just say to me" except she is so dense she means it

Jesus h Christ

Nothing desu

what the fuck did you just say about mailmen you little bitch? I graduated bottom 40% of my social worker class and I can coucil drug users from over 1000 feet away... with a phone. I've had over 300 wonderful inspiring days against the bhuddist meditations. Pic related, it's my salami 'bacon.

take note, this is how you actually use tinder

insulting and embarrassing sloots

>Pic related, it's my salami 'bacon.
fucking destroyed holy shit

yea, i try not to let this shit slip out, but the other day some grill asked a group of people I was wtih what "al ack bar" means, and I said "It means you should probably duck and plug your ears" got some evil stares from some of the lib grills, and a smile from the QTest slootiest grill I ever met.

this fucking thread

>Absolutely shameless, they are American heroes
kek

if she hasn't unmatched you please show her this thread

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to day that i am a hero, however many have said I saved theri lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seemt o express that you know me just from 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. I'm having a wonderfully, grateful and inspirign day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will esnd you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salāmu 'alaykum!

>As-salmu 'alaykum
>cultural appropriation

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to day that i am a hero, however many have said I saved theri lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seemt o express that you know me just from 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. I'm having a wonderfully, grateful and inspirign day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will esnd you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salāmu 'alaykum!

my fuck

That's an Indian. Learn the difference ignoramus.

My sides. This is the best form of humor there is.

She's fugly. Keep walking man and find a different match

Veeky Forums has been pretty good lately fuckn hell

Help me get laid, or give me a fuckin good laugh lets see what you guys got