Help

What do Veeky Forums? Pic related

Reply with "You can be my gym buddy, I need a new partner to bench *wink emoji*"

how about fuck buddy

Say youll be her gym buddy, but youd rather go out to a movie. Then ask when shes free and what shed like to see.

Panic and block her. Make sure you tell her you blocked her too

Feelin fit buddy?

Shoo gains goblin

if you really need help here it is. Don't talk about sex through msgs, just meet up with her and you can tell she is super into you. p.s. try to be normal

Say okay cool and go to the gym with her, run smolovs squat program and when she struggles after the first 15 minutes look very firm and make sure you blast out the rest of the workout with her feeling awkward. Dont speak to her much once you get there as well, thats quite important

Whats the name of this app?

>"Haha we could do cardio together , we dont even have to go the the gym for that ;);) " (make sure its 2 winkie faces, so she gets what you mean)

I think its Bumble, its like Tinder but the girl must initiate convo (so if tinder is for the top 20% of men bumble is for the top 5% turbochads)

>2017
>Watching movies on dates

Ask if she wants to start with some cardio at your place.

This

Alpha response

Tell her "thanks, I need something to clean the sweat of my dick after"

Haha sure, I'd love to be gym buddies with you :D
I know this is kinda weird and pushy haha, but would you like to have sex with me? I'm not a creep or a pervert, just a genuine guy. I would treat you with respect and the sex would be good. I can even make you squirt if the connection is right haha. I will not judge you or think you're "easy". So yeah, excuse me if I come across as a little uncalibrated but I think you're attractive, so what do you think? :) Haha

>Then ask when shes free and what shed like to see.

beta^2

If you have a fucking spine, you'll send this OP

This is literally the correct response. Don't beta out

Don't respond.

Rolling for dubs

Unmatch

I did this the first time I tried to ask a girl out and realized my mistake almost immediately. Never ask them when they are free, just give an time like you were going to do it anyways whether or not they show up.

Rule 2.

That 5head tho.

hey hey really hammer handsome sexy and perfect this hot köreper you I'd really like to massage and pamper times to a kind that has almost never been a man for a woman because most men always with a different body Parti think as such with the head xD kiss what do you say please get in please

Now imagine that its a guy sending those messages to a girl
>Totally up to be your gym partner :D
>No answer
>H-hey how are you?
>Pls respond

>By gym you mean fuck, r-right?

She unmatched me

wel wot did you say

dubs checkd she was interested in you , how did u manage to fuck this up bro ?