*WALK IN TO THE GYM* *BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

what do you do?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would of left 10 minutes ago because the 5 mile radius of smell would of been so putrid that the gym air raid siren would of gone off and everyone would of evacuated

I'm not letting you plagiarize my data structures homework, pajeet. Go copy-paste from stackoverflow like everyone else

This isn't the designated street, dude.

Dance.

>what do you do
poo in it

Report you for underaged posting.

sick stashes, brehs

u mea sikh

POO

Mirin mustache gains
Otherwise ignore them, I fucking hate it when people talk at the gym.

Starts a dance off

you mean shits in path?

"Scuse me man, can I get past you? Thanks."

>POO's IN YOUR PATH

Direct them to the nearest street

>take copper wire
>throw it out the window
>watch them all fall to their deaths
Also remember to poo in loo,

ha ha! steroids users can expect to live shorter lives! have fun with small balls and unhealthy livers! ha ha!

dead.

OPEN BOB

Throw a thirsty slutty 4/10 blonde white woman at them, snatch their wallets while their having a confusing and horrifying looking gangbang, then meet up with their sexually deprived 20/10 wives girlfriends and sisters and give them dat romantic affection and or rapey shlick fantasy tier dickings with this 9x6 bbc.

Flee into the night after they come home and find their beautiful woman thoroughly satified and sleeping off the world class semi consensual dicking.

I'm not fucking with them indian niggas. They crazy as hell. But their women can get sexy as fuck and that strange accent and devil language.
HNNNNNNG.

Someone post the scene please.

Found it for those interested
m.youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

Run into a toilet stall, they wont follow me there.

Probably recoil from the stench. Alot of stereotypes aren't true, but curryniggers are an exception.