How do you drink your coffee user?

How do you drink your coffee user?

You don't just drink it black without even adding sugar, right? It just tastes like bitter water.

>Green tea with artificial sugar
>Nescafe 3 in 1
>Starbucks americano venti
>black coffee with sugar
>pepsi black
>CAFFEINE PILLS

Just green tea. With a little bit of honey sometimes.

>2-4 spoons of coffee
>3-5 spoons of sugar
>maybe a bit of low-lactose milk or soy milk
there. I dont understand what's so great about coffee

nescafe
2 scoops ice-cream
extra creamy milk cold

perfect for hot days and the only time I have caffeine

If I'm just looking for the caffeine and I'm in a hurry I'll drink it black. I prefer espresso drinks to drip coffee tho, b/c coffee shop drip coffee is always hit or miss.

with a little bit of milk.

with water
without the coffee

French press dark roast half-caf blend I mix and roast myself
but desu I'm getting kind of sick of all coffee so most days I just drink water as my preworkout

Fucking plebs. I just shake the can of Nescafe until a big dollop flies out, then douse it in boiling water. Stir, drink, done. Milk is fucking gay, and green tea makes you a faggot.

bitter water that tastes better the more you drink it

Double espresso every morning, no additives

>ITT poorfags with instant coffee
>when do they learn?

t. >home made barista

I dont eat or drink things for taste I do it for fucking results you faggot

2tsp sugar

Black from chemex pour-over. It's better that way. Sometimes I'll add milk, but sugar just shits all over a good cup.

This

triple espresso with a little cream

3 scoops

Black. I enjoy the taste of coffee, and fail to see the point of changing it. If you need to add sugar or cream then you either just want fucking candy, not coffee, or you're buying trash and should invest in a better blend.

Why post your gay ass selfie here faggot? Does it contribute anything?

>pee pee in cup until overflowing
>doo doo in cup
>stir
>drink/eat pee pee/doo doo mixture
that's how i drink my fuckin coffee you gay faggot

contributed to the blood content of my penis

If you say coffee just tastes like bitter water you're just drinking shit coffee. Never add any sweets to drinks.

I like good coffee or espresso
Tea, especially red Chinese tea
Cola zero
Monster energy ultra zero white

I can see where you're coming from with this but as far as I can see if you take this logic further you ruled out seasoning your chicken or abstaining from spices in general. But if you just so happen to enjoy unadulterated saltless chicken well you do you man

Why would I ruin lovely coffee with shit like cream and sugar? Do Americans let anything down their throats that isn't covered in sugar or fat?

Ofcourse you wouldn't. You are not drinking coffee.

coffee in murica is traditionally shite

Depending on the quality, either just sugar, just AS, or sugar/AS and cream/H&H.

I used to be able to drink it straight black, but Ive become too used to at least a packet of AS

I add a pinch of salt to help with the bitter flavor at home. If I am out I get sugar free syurp like caramel and if I want to add less than 50 cals I get pumpkin spice syurp this time of year. Once November hits I'll be back on drinking tea with no sugar again.

What a dumb statement. Thats like saying beer in America is traditionally shite while completely ignoring the country with the largest craft and microbrew market. Big name coffee brands are shit. There are plenty of non-Folgiers brands that are top tier. Bonus if its local roasts.

i do, literally only turkish coffe without anything is worth it brah

Pour over or moka pot, black. But I predominantly drink tea.

Southern Ameritard. Bitter black only. If I am not at least some ray of hope for this, just kill me.

Same