Why aren't you raising chickens at home?

>100% natty gains available at any time
>unlimited supply of eggs
>cute pets

But I am. Also pigs and a cow.

t. real life farmer

I already have a wife.

Do you do the farmer's walk?

Every day. But was hungry skeleton until started lifting, now I'm dyel.

The coyotes they attract aren't worth the trouble

Because Im not a hillbilly or a country bumpkin.

I have chickens and and pigs hoping to buy the property next to mine soon and get cows. Theres nothing like home grown pork

My neighbors wouldn't enjoy the idea, and neither would my family.
>tfw you live in an apartment

But I'm. I have 3 hens and they lay enough eggs for me to never buy them in the store. Don't take much work either and they're very docile, one of them always comes up to me when I come home and wants to be petted. Dope shit.

>3 hens
>enough eggs for me to never buy them in the store
confirmed for not going to make it

>not being a cuck is automatically being a hillbilly
WHEW LAD

>constant working lifestyle, keeps you slim
>meat and crops for maximum gains
>ability to hunt and be the epitome of manliness
>women dumb as fuck to breed with
10/10 would live in countryside again.

Nah I just don't like eating eggs every day. I have about 5-6 eggs every second day.

My dam city has an ordinance against raising them, tried to get by it but the nosey neighbors called and had to get rid of my chickens.

Jokes on that fucker, I looked up the laws and it has nothing about raising fish. So I'm raising about 200 catfish next to the fuckers house, smells like old pussy

A singular cow and you call yourself a farmer. Hobby farming isn't real farming. Unless it's what you do from sun up to sun down, you aren't a farmer

>{tipping intensifies}

I would do this if I was not a student living in an apartment in the city
>one of them always comes up to me when I come home and wants to be petted. Dope shit.
That's sick

is it hard? in the future I plan to move to my grandparents farm(which no longer has animals since theyre really old and cant work anymore) and I plan to learn how to have pigs cows and stuff so I can grow what I eat(the milk, dont think i'd be able to kill one desu unless really needed to)

>keeps you slim
You have never been to a farm have you?

I'm not a livestock farmer, I grow crops in an area of about 115 hectares (200+ acres) and that is my source of income. We grow animals only as quality food source for our family and not to make money.
It ain't easy, but when you get used to it it isn't very hard either.

I live on one, my father was raised on one, my grandfather owned one.
All of us are skinny.
Everyone I know who owns a farm is skinny.

I live in the middle of farming country.
So take your b8 somewhere else.

Where are you from?

How can only 200 acres be enough income? I'm from an area where every farmer has at least a few thousand acres

>that is bait
You unironically need to stop larping as a farmboy. Almost every farmer I have met is obese or a literal skeleton.
t.actuallyliveinfarmcountry

Because their shit and piss smells like death.

I'm in Europe, our soils and yelds are better, so we don't need thousands of hectares to be able to maintain a farm. Of course I would like to expand at least to 200 hectares, but we have very high density of farmers, so it's very expensive and unlikely to take few more acres from other farmers. Depending on a year my annual income is about 100k Euros, but that is farm income and most of that money comes back to farm in one way or another. For myself is left 20-40k Euros and that's pretty much enough for a fair living in my country (average annual wage is less than 8k)

chickens are the single most disgusting creatures on planet earth.
>t. grew up on a farm

"average anual wage is les than 8k" where in the balkans do you live? or is it romania?

explain?

Not Balkans, I'm Aryan. 200 km from Baltic sea

How does it make you feel, that you will always be considered slavs, and not nordic?