HOLY STRAP

Why the fuck are you faggots not using weightlifting straps? It's not like they help you that much. In fact, they help train your grip by allowing you to hold on to the bar longer. Ever had to quit a set because your grip gave out? Not anymore. BUY STRAPS YOU DUMB NIGGER

Why do you think you're the first person to use straps you dumb faggot

>In fact, they help train your grip by allowing you to hold on to the bar longer.
must retarded post of the day

Ive made mine myself
out of my old MMA belt

actually since they work to hold on to the weight for you it actually trains grip less

I use them for back because otherwise my grip fails before my back is fully worked, so they let me train my back without grip limitations

This just in: Water is wet!!!!!

i dont use straps because if i drop the bar the machine will save me

Dude saying you held on to the weight when the strap is holding the bar is like taking credit that your grip held a 10 ton steel girder instead of the crane that lifted it.

>Why the fuck are you faggots not using weightlifting straps?

Because I prefer to develop my grip strength as well

>In fact, they help train your grip by allowing you to hold on to the bar longer.

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

>Ever had to quit a set because your grip gave out?

No, because of the first point.

Double overhand warm ups, hook grip working sets. Never had a grip issue and I pull 200kg.

>its not like they help you that much

Then why should i use them? You seem to want it both ways here.

I only use straps for front squats
>tfw poor wrist mobility

How am I wrong? Straps only allow you to hold on longer. You can't grip something that is too heavy.

holy OP I could not agree more, bought some YESTERDAY and went from 120kg on pull straight to 200kg it was unbelievable never had trap doms like this

Grip should not be a limiting factor unless you are doing 1 rep max

1 rep maxes are shit for anything but ego/testing to see where you are.

This, I couldn't even pull my squat before I used straps literally saved my life.

yes you can. you can grip something you couldn't hold at all without straps. THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE FOR.

No. If your fingers cannot hold the weight, they will give out immediately. Straps will help with endurance. The straps will not hold in place if your hands can't hold the weight

It places all the weight on your wrists. Your hands barely have to hold it at all. If that wasn't the case you wouldn't have retards like this guy

adding 80 kg to what they can hold

Getting straps was a pretty good call, I'd been putting it off for a long ass time. Couldn't really do rack pulls because my grip gave out way before anything else did. First time I brought straps I repped out lmao6pl8, which isn't great for rack pulls, I know, but it beat my grip giving out after a couple of 4pl8 pulls.

>The car allows me to run much farther than i normally could

Fuckin retard

I saw someone using straps on the lat pulldown machine today.

>BUY STRAPS YOU DUMB NIGGER
well im not going to if you are insulting me :(