AM I HAVING A HEART ATTACK ???

It seems I'm having an arrhythmic attack, last 45mins my heart has been skipping every 20 seconds or so and changing the intensity of the heart beats

AM I HAVING A HEART ATTACK ???
WHAT TO DO ????

NIGGERS HELP ME SURVIVE THIS SHIT

Is your arm numb?

>let me ask Veeky Forums if i'm about to die

if you're asking Veeky Forums for health advice, I think society would benefit from you not seeing a doctor

Probably a troll, but in the off chance that it isn't, this is just Darwin being vindicated. Good show OP

nope

googling this shit gave ambiguous answers, some websites say I should be feeling more symptoms, some say I'm having it

I guess there's got to be someone here who knows should I call the ambulance or not

>call 911
>follow instructions

There, I fixed it for you

good job, now this retard might produce offspring later

Probably panic attack then
Just chill

Hypocondriac here. Don't google shit you'll start tricking yourself into having anything and everything.

How much caffeine have you had today?

You're rhythm is just off beat.

To correct it you not A LOT of caffeine. I'd suggest two 5-hr energy shots at least. You also need to flush your lungs and the best way to do this is by smoking cigarettes. I recommend smoking two in a row. Finally we need to calm your mind so take a few shots of alcohol.

If you feel anything in your jaw you're fucked. That's the real sign of a heart attack.

But at least my conscience is clean.

I'm tempted to call 911 but I don't want to end up them saying "Yeah, this is not a heart attack, why did you call us ?"

The discomfort is mild, and it feels as if I can just wait it out. But the discomfort in the chest is there, and I've never had a similar feeling

2 cups maybe, but not more than I have any other day. I've had no cigarettes or alcohol however, even though I am a smoker

Quit fucking with the dude, wouldn't be the first underage faggot to die from Veeky Forums advice.

On topic: call 911 dude, or stop fucking around

So you're willing to die because someone might ask "why'd you call us?". Someone you've never met? How much of a social retard are you?

CALL THE FUCKING PARAMEDICS, FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS, DONT DIE

but in the end it does even matter?

Sensible chuckle

drive to the emergency room of your nearest hospital or if its far away call the fucking paramedics

And he wont be the last. Need pics to make sure the acohol is working right OP

You can. Though, you're probably not. Have you had a panic attack recently? Or like, high levels of anxiety? I had a day once where I kept having heart heart palpitations for the whole fucking day. The pharmacist told me to chill the fuck out. Spent the evening drinking - went away the next day, never happened again.

Not necessarily, can be caused by anxiety too.

You're dying, congratulations.

I'm a little bit jealous.

UPDATE

I've just called them, they asked a shitload of questions and said that it's nothing serious but that I should visit the closest hospital now, if it gets worse I should cal again and ask for paramedics

gj not being a fucking moron, now goto the er already.

that's how you know he's fishing for (You)'s

That's not a heart attack. Sounds like your heart is throwing premature ventricular complexes. Fairly common. If you go to the ER now, they probably wouldn't catch it. The draw your blood to be sure it wasn't a heart attack though, but chances are that would be negative too. Better go to a doctor, he'll put you on a monitor that you wear for 1-2 days to catch it. I wouldn't be worried of it if you're not feeling any pressure or pain to your chest, it shortness of breath. Could be an electrolyte imbalance or something which your body could correct on it's own. Those are common for athletes who over hydrate.

How much caffeine have you drunk today? They sound like caffeine overdose symptoms.

That's for strokes dummy

OP call 911 and describe what you're feeling

Just returned from the emergency room, they checked on my heart with the ECG and concluded that my heart does skip a bit.
The doctor said it's fairly common in my age and that I shouldn't really worry, he gave me some random pill out of his pocket and sent me back home

i lived
bitches

>based doc handing out red pills