Why do you lift for women?

Why do you lift for women?

I'm not a faggot

I am a faggot

after a while youll start lifting for yourself

Amazing picture, what do you think she was going through at this time???

I lift for men

I lift to look like women.

Makeup should be permanently tattooed on bitches

so i can have a woman with a perfect jaw like that

Harvey Weinstein just hit that dat ass boooooooi

She's probably doing some film where she's an abused zombie housewife or some shit. There's no way that photo on the left is her naturally.

why not?

that's how women actually look like bro

>I lift to look like women.
I lift to be strong and have a better healt
also
>to look better than the average women.

>Makeup should be permanently
banned
it makes the low quality DNA ruin our race pic related

The asian chick on the right side is actually cute as fuck without the makeup.
Would bounce her on my 9x6 while she called me pappa.

I do not, i left for women...

Fuck man makeup on chicks is a vicious cycle
When they start powdering to simulate a tan then they never get that tan and have to compensate more and more
Then they draw eyelashes on and fuck up their real ones, same with lashes. Then eventually they look like this

Feels batman

go by the rule
>if she wears alot of make up assume she is ugly

Ick boi. She looks like a hound dog.

I don't since I can't. Too ugly and inexperienced.

To worship their feet

badman no watch face.

because i falsely believe that lifting and getting thin will make me desirable.

in truth i know i will always be alone. i'm too ugly, hairs too thin, and i have a terrible personality. no one should settle for me. i am still alive out of pure spite.

i lift so i will at least be invisible, and not the object of ridicule. it's all i want, really. i don't want an image macro made of the "weird, fat, balding man with bitch tits".

just fading away is preferable.

Should we ban make-up? Or should we enforce make-up for men?

I think she looks just as stunning in the left photo but maybe it’s just me

Being a white dude I barely ever date white women. They always look like shit without makeup, maybe its a cultural thing where they ruin it their faces from a young age.

about half of them are. shit how picky are you guys. i mean, there's a few uggos but someone with good bone structure and solid face proportions is going to look attractive without makeup. it is cheating though, but only for ugly chicks.

It's mostly for vanity. The lust of females is the cherry on top. Fucking hubris man

Just you

i would be happy to be with pic on the left.

just have a necklace with a plastic card saying press, they'll let you take pictures anywhere, even girls gymnastic practice

red eye-bags notwithstanding, i think she looks better on the left 2bh

cannot stand the raccoonface makeup on the right

>cannot stand the raccoonface makeup on the right
why? too many cruel rejections by girls in slutty makeup

I just want someone to love me.

I doubt that's what the average woman looks like without makeup, if that were so then I'd be prettier than the average woman. I work with women on a daily basis, they're not that ugly.

Ikr I'm a 19 year old dude and I got a nicer face than all the girls apart from the blonde qt in purple and the brunette on top of her

cuz it looks like shit. i have nothing against eyeliner or a little mascara, but some women just take it waayyy too far

this is now a makeup vs no makeup thread

time to be disillusioned, lads

Honestly, she's still really hot in the without pic, so Reese is a bad example. Also, she was even cuter when she was younger (pic related) but she's aged really well.

i wish i could wear eyeliner

the point is the difference makeup can make, stay with me senpai

Only acceptable girls are the middle bottom three.

I wouldn't call purple a qt, but she's decent looking. Same thing for the brunette. Post your face with makeup user.

Still looks good without makeup.

Still looks terrible with makeup.

What's stopping you?

last one for now i guess, just type "celebrities no makeup" in google search there are endless examples.

Holy fuck

Literally just no makeup. It's like legal steroids for women.

Because I was an auschwitz-tier skelly who was repulsive to women. Yet I fucking love fucking girls. So I did something about it. A way to go yet, but one steroid cycle and two stone of muscle in, and things are certainly looking up.

Looks cuter without it desu
Are we looking at the same pic?
Imagine girl 1 with a ponytail and in pjs on the couch vs. girl 2
No contest

While horrifying in both pictures, I'd say she looks marginally better in the first pic.

I mean, she looks like a man in both, but at least in the first she just looks a bit "boyish", in the second she looks like a Thai ladyboy.

Don't use this concept to trash women. Use it to realize that we've put the pussy on a pedestal for far too long. They have depreciated because of this. For the love of all that is holy please start having some standards. Women are getting away with murder because men these days will literally fuck anything.

While we slave away to sculpt our minds and bodies women are slapping some paint on in the morning and calling it good. Once you understand this you won't appreciate them as much and, hopefully, not kiss their ass so much for doing literally nothing. Shit, to be a bombshell these days all a girl has to do is literally not eat like a whale.

damn nature you scary

what are you on 1000 day nofap? that malado is ugly as fuck my man.

>off by 1

What’s the name of this facial expression? pls

ahegao

Kek

futanari

I lift for ITALIAN women

gary busey?

Because no matter how bad a woman looks, sliding your dick into a pussy is way better than putting it in a smell hairy asshole?

this

left is a qt
right is pre-packaged plastic spit out of a factory

left is an ugly subhuman creature*
fixed

Don't Italian women have the highest rates of extra marital affairs?

>implying anything other than north italian is acceptable
>implying you wanna put up with a woman who can whine your ear off at mach 1 in her shitty spic-lite language.

spotted the amerifat

No, am a leaf.

>Harvey Weinstein just hit that dat ass boooooooi
left: not weinsteined
right: weinsteined

>a fucking leaf

She looks like a skinnier Trump. Sad!

the diminutive north american leaf everybody.. stay in your low test containment country maple faggot

Yeah, girls are gross. Duh.

It's ok, I'd be cranky if I was a squat hairy neapolitan too.

>not wanting your kids to grow with that slayer jaw

What's your routine fellow faggot?

this thread reminds me of those ren & stimpy close up shots

its ok bro we can't all have good genetics

This pic is misleading a lot of the before pics are taken at a different focal length

>women
HA I lift for feminine traps. Jokes on you OP

>sees pic
>everything's a lie
>I already knew this but I was just reminded

you are jealous of italians

this

redpill me on weinstein

t.not an americuck

I don't see how this is shocking. Most of the butt ugly chicks, you can see it even with the makeup unless you're completely blind.
Other girls look really cute without the makeup.
The brunette in the second row and the strawberry blonde girl next to her look cuter without the makeup, too.

10/10 for 45

because putting my penis in their vagina and thrusting until i ejaculate feels really good and having a fit body facilitates that

Because my looks is obviously not doing the job

LMAO

ethan klein

What do my lifts need to be to get a Luv gf?

You need to make some personality gains

so 2/3/4/5?

i don't

1:3
2:2 2:3 2:5
3:3
4:2 4:3 4:4

would get my seed without makeup