Is the existence of manlets justified by nature?

Is the existence of manlets justified by nature?

Spiders males are more pathetic beta bitches than probably over 95% of the animal kingdom. They literally either die by breaking their cock off inside the female to prevent further impregnation by other males or get eaten to provide nutrients to the female immediately after sex. Humans aren't spiders.

Well considering Manlets still exist thousands of years after natural selection and developments in civilization, it's fair to say all the ancestors of Manlets were alpha and high-test as fuck, since they had to overcome their short stature along with other shit like disease and constant war. Hell, some of the most brutal warriors like Genghis Khan were turbo-manlets at around 5'2

Manlets still exist because people need a good laugh

t. 5'4

>spider mommy

Shit, I was that height at 14. Sorry breh

are there any actual drawbacks or health concerns being whatever is considered a manlet?

>I was that height at 14
Yeah, me too. That's when I stopped growing

Bad for mental health

Upside: your ancestors were manlets
Downside: because women preferred taller men evolution has made humans taller

Did you look a lot older(facially) than guys your age back then?

If you did then that might make sense but if not I don't see why you'd stop then.

My face was just as youthful as the faces of other boys my age

My shitty diet might very well have been the cause

Of course
Not everyone was meant to breed

>manlet (5'9")
>gay
I have no problem being this short.

>Doesn't know that height boomed in the last century or so due to food abundance

Why do you even post?

so, no

Because shit posting is fun
Also source

How do you get taller after age 20?
Age 30?

suicide and reincarnation,repeat until ideal height reached

how much you think she weighs?

>this

Ho lee fuck
Lucky bastard.

> literally either die by breaking their cock off inside the female to prevent further impregnation by other males or get eaten to provide nutrients to the female immediately after sex

Nice oxymoron cuck, seems like the only beta faggot here is you

You can die from bad mental health
>Constant stress of being Manlet raises cortisol