Planks 3 x 1 minute

ABCABCx

A
Farmer's Walks

B
Farmer's Walks

C
Farmer's Walks

i dont have a routine because i dont wanna have fucked up joints in the future like the rest of you lmao

Bumping. Any advice on my routine?

ROO TEEN

lol yeah. FUCK your routine faggot. why don't you take off all those gay exercises and put lickin my fuckin rod instead you fuckin fag bitch.

I don't understand your fascination with 3x5, nor your exercise ordering.

Cool, that's what I wanted. Questions. Thanks.

No-one is going to be able to give you decent advice unless they have an idea of where you're at and what you're trying to accomplish.

No, no, this is great. Thanks. This is SUPER helpful.

It's ok, move db rows behind deadlifts, and what would be even better is if you swapped days for chins and rows.

Other than that it's good enough to work.

Thanks, dick. I think it's pretty perfect as is but whatever. Your gay suggestion is probably good too.

kek alright lil guy

INTENSITY
Main Press (5 x 3) - Close Grip Bench Press with Slingshot
Secondary Press (5 x 3) - Z Press off Pins at the Throat
Triceps (5 x 10) - Flat Bench Dumbbell Extensions
Biceps (5 x 10) - Incline Bicep Curl
Accessory Shoulders (3 x 10) - Single-Arm Landmine Press
Squat/Deadlift (1 x 5) - Trap-Bar Deadlift
Row (5 x 5) - Yates Row
Forearms (4 x 10) - Barbell Wrist Curl
Forearms (4 x 10) - Vertical Wrist Curl
Posterior Chain (3 x 8) - Romanian Deadlift
Abs (3 x 15s) - Weighted Plank
VOLUME
Main Press (5 x 10) - Flat Bench Press with Slingshot
Secondary Press (5 x 10) - Close Grip Bench
Triceps (5 x 25) - Floor Dumbbell Extensions
Triceps (5 x 25) - Overhead Tricep Extension
Bicep (5 x 25) - Cable Bicep Curl
Bicep (5 x 25) - Barbell Preacher Curl
Accessory Shoulders (4 x 15-20) - Seated Dumbbell OHP
Squat/Deadlift (5 x 8) - Zercher Squat
Row (5 x 10) - Trap-Bar Row
Upper Back (5 x 10) - Weighted Chin-Ups
Traps (5 x 10-12) - Behind the Back Power Shrugs
Traps Isolation () - Seated Machine Shrugs
Forearms (4 x 25) - Horizontal Rope Curl
Forearms (4 x 25) - Horizontal Wrist Curl
Posterior Chain (5 x 10) - Barbell Hyperextension
Abs (3 x 30s) - Weighted Plank

Alex is kind of a meme but Naturally Enhanced is legitimately so fucking good. The progress I'm able to make doing this is insane. This is just an example of the shit I'm doing for this next week - after that I'm switching it up.

absolute nonsense

Switch THIS up.

(You can't see but I'm pointing at my penis.)

I'm on natty enhanced too, shit is litty in the titty.

Try klokov press on your volume days, meadows rows, JM Press for triceps and snatch grip high pulls.

Guys, been doing SS for a few weeks now, my best lifts are squat and bench press (2 1/2 and 1 1/4 pl8 respectively)

However i'm starting to feel very uncomfortble at the weihgt of them both, especially the squat, after finishing i feel pressure on my back like something isn't quite right, kinda the same feeling you get after doing back extensions and my DL is failing because my grip can't handle the weight.

Should I do a de-load or are these good enough stats to start a routine with more reps?

>Switch to mixed grip on your deadlift
>Ensure your spinal erectors are keeping your back straight while squatting, as the weight gets heavier it will begin taxing your lower back, this is normal.
>Ensure your form on both the squat and bench press is correct, and there are safeties (spotters or pins) set up to prevent injury in the event of failure
>If you truly feel as though you're going to hurt yourself deload, another week or 2 of progress is not worth getting snapped up.

made some changes to please some anons from last thread. Pls rate again

put the curls on B, dips on A and do only one set of deadlifts. Or just do 3x5 squats 2x/week and 1x5 deadlifts once like in gslp

not from last thread, but i fucking love cable tricep extensions

me too, will do them in 12 weeks

lower back?

Lol
Post body

My PPL routine. Been doing it for a month or 2.
Only thing I sometimes change up is legs A, because sometimes the front squats give me too much of a lower back fatigue to do leg press right after

I guess this guy needs more volume then

I going to put my gf on this GSLP variation. His goal is to get thin, mine is to get her a nice round ass.

A
-Bench Press 3x5+
-Squat 3x5+
-HIIT

B
-Pulldown 2x6-8
-Sumo DL 1x5+
-HIIT

AxxBxxx
HIIT: its a progression to the Tabata protocol wich goes like this
Wk.1: 10/20 x6
Wk.2: 15/15 x4
Wk.3: 10/20 x8
Wk.4: 15/15 x6
Wk.5: 20/10 x4
Wk.6: 15/15 x8
Wk.7: 20/10 x6
Wk.8: 20/10 x8
("working secs" / "resting secs" x rounds)

I chose sumo because it hits better the glutes. She cant go more than 2 times per week and I am sure that she would hate to stay more than 40 minutes in the gym.
What do you guys think?

>SLDL
>Squats 1/week, but hit lats 3/week
>Change exercises erry 12 week

Is this some kind of inside joke or what?

the 10% deload is what makes gslp suck. If you don't do it, the amrap set becomes pretty much useless
The frequency of the lifts is too low, she should train erry muscle twice per week. If you're happy with your girl having big femurs go with
squat
bench
lat PD
HIIT
If her ass is all you care about it should be more like
hip thrusts
(bench)
(lat pd)
HIIT

deadlifts are just not that useful in bodybuilding desu. And if you're this limited by time, stick to other exercises

General layout of my current routine. 10-5x3 Compounds(Blue), 3x10 Isolation exercises(Red), if it isn't explicitly says "isolation" compounds can be done with the same rep scheme as main compounds. Ramping weights supersets for compounds.

>the 10% deload is what makes gslp suck
Exacly why adding volume to your (say) 5RM to break your plateau suck? Its a very clever non frustrating idea and every newbie routine have a deload to keep the progress.

>train erry muscle twice per week
Yeah this make me think that maybe she could do the pulldown and the BP both days. Thanks.

>hip thrusts
I have thought to add them, but i dont know what sets x reps its adequate.

sldl is a deadlift variation that hits the hams and glutes more and the upper back and lats less
lats and squats are both trained twice per week
changing the exercises every 12 weeks brings the variation to avoid stalling
do you even lift

so I did gslp for 3 months and I tell you, after a deload the first two sets will be far too easy and they'll stay easy for weeks. Maybe do the deload but then go amrap on all sets for a while or whatever.
Don't know about the hip thrusts but best hypertrophy is 10+ reps deal with it
>muh huge gains on SS
ok fine but maybe she'll hurt her hip with the bar if the weight gets too heavy

German Volume Training: 10 sets of 10 compounds with 60 second rest between sets. Couldn't find a 4 day split so I came up with my own.

ABxCDxx

(A) Chest/Upper Back
Bench Press 10x10
Barbell Row 10x10
Cable crossover 3x10
Face Pulls 3x10
Cable Crunch 3x10

(B) Legs
RDL 10x10
Leg Press 10x10
Hamstring Curl 3x10
Quad Extension 3x10
Seated Calf Raisers 3x10

(C) Shoulders/Lats
OHP 10x10
Lat Pulldown/Pullup 10x10
Reverse Flies 3x10
Lat Pushdown 3x10
Cable Crunch 3x10

(D) Arms/Legs
Dips 10x10
DB Curls 10x10
Hamstring Curls 3x10
Quad Extension 3x10
Calf Raisers 3x10

Can't squat or conventional deadlift due to a hip injury (torn adductor). Looking for general feedback on exercise selection. Was thinking about switching DB curls to 10x10 chins with minimal assistance.

I’m doing this but because of gym availability I have to do body weight excicises on the 3rd day or fuck around with dumbbells

you'll be ridiculously overtrained after two weeks. I've heard GVT is nice if you're advanced as fuck but your version is just too much of everything

>Stall
>Deload a bit
>Workout get easy while sill progressing.
So... whats exacly the complain here?

>best hypertrophy is 10+ reps deal with it
You fell for the oldest fitness meme. Pic related.

Lifting 4 years, this volume (30 sets per day) is reasonable for me. Only thing that killed was the 60 second rests.

On my push/pull twice a week that I ran all summer, I was at 36-38 sets per day and did fine.

>while sill progressing.
I got weaker

Wich exercise at wich weight? You may needed yo drop from 3x5 to 1x5. You cant expect to add weight weekly forever man, at one point you will start leaving behaind your newb stat and you will need a more advance routine.

I was a late novice/early intermediate gaining 1lb/month. 10% is just too much

Well so thats what happened, you were almost ready to past to intermediate. That would happened even if you were doing SL, SS o Reg Parks.

Candito 6 week + Nuckol's 3x Intermediate bench master race checking in

My guess is this is the beginner variation judging by the weighted plank. How many hours does it take to finish he workout?

When you hit a PR using Nuckol's bench programs, are you supposed to keep on going until you can't lift the weight you are supposed to lift anymore, or reestimate your 1RM and start the program again from low numbers?

The program works by increasing your max by 5 lbs every week, but if you don't get a set number of reps on the last day then you don't advance by that 5 lbs and keep your old max from the week before until you do hit the reps

nah he claims gslp is also fir intermediate
I lied about my diet though, I was cutting

>gym newb here.

When it's a 1x5 of deadlift is it actually just one set? Or is it one working set with a warmup set or two pyramiding up to the one working set?

One working set. Example:
>1x5 25% of working set
>1x4 50% of working set
>1x3 75% of working set
>1x2 90% of working set
>1x5 working set

Awesome thanks a bunch.

i think i'm going to try this

i just squatted today, so i'll start on the Tuesday. it's the 5/3/1 frequency 2 program.

this is a terrible idea

Doing reddit ppl. Added cable crossovers and rack pulls. What do you think

Guys I had to change to a 4 day workout due to time limit.
Any critique to my upper/lower routine?

>u l x x u l x
>upper
Bench Press 3x5
Incline bench 3x5-8
Seated cable row 3x10
Lat Pull Down 3x10
OHP 3 x 5
lateral raise 3x10
Bicep curl 3x10
Tricep extension 3x10

>lower
Squat 3x5
Deadlift 3x5
Ab crunches 4x20
front squat 3x10
Calves 3x10

>upper2
inclined db bench 3x10
DB bench pres 3x10
Seated cable row 3x10
Lat Pull down 3x10
lateral raise 3x10
Bicep curl 3x10
Tricep extension 3x10

reddit ppl is a bit weird, just do deadlift twice a week on pull day and do 5x5 instead of 1x5, also do 5x5 squats instead of 3x5.

Generally, on cardio day I run a mile and jump rope for a few intense sessions. I miss a lot of cardio days.
On strength day, which is 4-5 days a week, I make a shit load of muscle milk coffee and sip intermittently while I load my bar up to a total of 100lbs and do
>At least two sets of 50 calf lifts
>At least two sets of 30 squats, the last 10 of which are front squats and OHP at the top.
>100 situps
>two sets of 50 pushups
>two sets of ten pullups
>Swing 10lb kettle bells in some old Tang soo do movesets until complete and total exhaustion.

>only cable rows
>1 exercise for back, 3 for front
enjoy rounded shoulders faggot. pulling and pushing volume should be 1:1, and if you want to be thick as fuck you need even more than 1:1

Cont. Actually i've been doing all this twice a day a lot lately. Maybe time to step up the weight but i'm paranoid about doing too much damage to my joints after spending my teens throwing myself down too many flights of stairs on a skateboard.

Is basic StrongLifts 5x5 good routine for beginner with weaker upper body? Should i exchange one squat set out of the 3 days for some accessory work?

man sl5x5 is for the first 4 months of lifting, it helps you get into the lifestyle and make some overall gains. you don't have any imbalances you're a fucking dyel twink

Lat pull downs are back too mate, but yeah I forgot to include face pulls. Damn it it's too many exercises for one day.

I'm a beginner and I want to look better, but also to get stronger because I love deadlifting or overheadpressing. How good is this? Of course it's PPLPPLx.

>vegetable oils

never gonna make it.

Yeah that's what I'm doing. My (swoler) friend told me not to do 5x5 bench On push 1 and 3x8-12/on push 2, but to do 3x8-12 on both. Should I listen to him

Doing Greg Nuckols' programs
Bench and OHP 2x Int
Squat 2x Int
Deadlift 2x Int

slightly changed accessories

Been running this Psuh/Pull for 6 months. Seeing some decent gains, been lifting 2 years.

I try to up the reps every other week, so 4, then 5, then 6 reps for strength exercises, and 8/10/12 for size exercises. When I do 2 weeks at max reps on an exercise, I drop back to lower rep level and up the weight, then work the reps up again.

Push 1
Flat Bench Press 3x4-6
Seated DB OHP 3x8-12
Incline DB Bench Press 3x8-12
Mini Circuit Of:
-Hex Press 3x8-12
-Leg Lifts 3x14
-Bench DB Flies 3x8-12
Superset Of:
-Skullcrushers 3x8-12
-Lateral Raises 3x8-12

Pull 1