Veeky Forums tat thread

Veeky Forums tat thread

Pic related is mine.

Tats done right will always add to your aesthetic in a good way. Girls love them.

Other urls found in this thread:

tattoo-journal.com/35-unique-samoan-tattoo-designs-amazing-tribal-patterns/
zealandtattoo.co.nz/tattoo-styles/polynesian-tattoo-history-meanings-traditional-designs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sick Shrek tat man

Jk it's neat

You're not even white lol

NICE TAT!!!!!!

Why are you people getting really dumb tats
That doesn’t even look good on your arm, you should have just put a crusader cross on your chest or at least shoulder

>thinks he's cool for getting a tat worshiping some jewish desert cult

LOL

Degenerate / Gaylord

>girls will like me because I have tats

This is only true if it's an actual cool tat with meaning and not a fucking alt right meme

cool skyrim tattoo

Had it for half a decade

Gay as fuck

isn't that a tattoo starbucks drinking thots usually get?

Gtfo newfig

I’m thinking of getting some simple Saxon design with my family name on it so my corpse can be properly identified if my skin survives in tact.

r8 my turbo

>shit placement
>Shitty/missing line work
>I lost count of how many blow outs there are

All this on top of the fact that you literally tattooed a meme on your arm.

I sincerely hope this isn't actually you op

alternator.

i know its bait, but why would somebody just get an alternator tattoo. theres so many other cooler parts

>not being able to recognize a turbo
Lol

>insecure enough to be on Veeky Forums
>willing to post pictures of your tattoos to anons

Psychological suicide

>tfw your dick is thicker than this fags wrist

How does it feel being a genetic failure?

how jacked do you have to be to look good enough to consider a tat? i feel like unless your ripped then you look like a hipster faggot

they may not want to claim the body, user. Don't make it harder for them.

>skinny wrists
>veni vidi vici despite the fact youve accomplished fuck all
>wrist tat
0/10 man would not want to be you

Read it & weep faggots
Get like me

You have to be 18 to post here

Not even sure what to say to that..
I'm 34

do you ride dirtbikes?

I liek having tatoos they make gurls think I’m rich and sexy

No.. I did play on 4wheelers when I was young tho

oh ok. thought you were my brother for a second before i noticed the hair

This is me currently. I'm fat, but at least I'm muscular. Like I said, I'm 34 years old tho.
I've never done any hormones or steroids in my life. That's 100% all natural beef

It was actually kind of validating! I don't mind sharing my gains with all you underage faggots
>n-no homo

yes dude ive been thinking about getting some cool tat like that. the only issue is im native german so i dont wanna be a norse otaku.

>that fucking phone case

Bruh that's a knight from Castle Crashers

you're like 30% bf i swear to god these delusional fatties if you ever cut you'll look no better than your average teen

Is that a fucking confederate flag on your shoulder, you moron?

There must be some Alamanni (or whatever Germanic tribe) equivalent, no? You used the runes as well, no? Don't remember which futhark though.

i guess thats true, technically they are similar enough ethnically and culturally

Why does your memetat have the worst possible posture? The hunch looks fucking terrible.

my only tattoo so far, want to get more

Why is his head so tiny?

Have at it.

Make it cover that one when you do

>steroids
everyone believes you're natty, dw

garbage as fuck

>Girls love them.
i know many do and i hate that
but i still have to look myself in the mirror and i'd feel like a complete phony if i got a tat

ever since I began losing weight again and building muscle, the more I wanted a tattoo. And not just a small one, but one to cover quite a bit of my body, can anyone explain why?

>Girls will like you if you have a "cool" tat that "has meaning"

you have an ugly belly?

Working with tons of Samoan, all of them have fucking beautiful tattoos.
tattoo-journal.com/35-unique-samoan-tattoo-designs-amazing-tribal-patterns/
zealandtattoo.co.nz/tattoo-styles/polynesian-tattoo-history-meanings-traditional-designs/

Nah, want it more up my arm, around my shoulder, maybe one on my back. I'd rather not cover my abs

Tattoos ruin your physique

gay

You think most of these guys with tattoos would pass the legitimacy test you've placed on yourself? No chance.

If you actually do something or become someone epic enough to justify the tattoos, you won't need them.

Try telling that to 90% of the motha fuckahs that made it

you just know they regret falling for it and want everyone else to take part in order to ease their remorse. Goes for all forms of degeneracy tbf, but while you can quit smoking/drinking/drugs, tats are there for everyone to see what a failure you are

>virgin
>manlet
>calling anyone a failure
lol

Samoan style tattoos are the best, or single design full sleeves. Those are the only tattoos I'll get, and that is if I'm big enough to warrant it, and I still won't.

looks like shit lmao

We will get there bro.
Lucky I live in Melbourne, tons of Samoan in here.

sorry bro for hitting a nerve, but that is the truth, don't be mad at me. Everyone knows this, you won't fool anyone, at least be honest with urself

are you saying you're not a virgin manlet?

>We will get there bro.
>Lucky I live in Melbourne, tons of Samoan in here.
where are you from? you aren't Aussie or Samoan

How?

Just an international student.

fuck do you mean how?
it just looks like shit.
something you'd find doodled in a notebook when you're bored in class.

>Simplicity = shit
You fucking brainlet.

>implying
try again faggot

why does it have odal runes in it?

>getting tattoos from other cultures

Is this a viking tattoo?

Where should I get this one?

>getting a brain tattoo because you're a brainlet

I'm a psychology student with straight A's and dyslexia, what are you doing with your life?

how does this relate to your awful taste for shit?

who the fuck makes a inked reproduction of an organ on another organ? literally why.

Why wouldn't the brain want a tattoo of itself?

Nah, I'm just kidding. I don't really want a tattoo because I have no interest in art. But I do find the brain aesthetic af .

That's really not something to be bragging about user. Psych is basically a "science" sounding art degree and unless you're planning on going all the way to masters/doctorate you won't have any job opportunities in your field. Trust me, I've had at least half a dozen psych grad friends go on to work in offices or minimum waging.

When I'm studying clinical psychologist with is a secured title (just: psychologist) in Norway.

Shit scientist aren't allowed to call themselves psychologist.

I don't know how it is in Norway but here in the relevant parts of the world you need the highest levels of education to practice clinical psychology. Also you need to be more humble about what you study because it is one of the softest sciences around.

I'm not proud of the science, I'm proud of being able to get into the highest level of education for practicing clinical psychology, even through I failing school because of dyslexia and laziness.

kek. in my country psychology is a study for people who don't know what to do with their lives

It is in scandinavia as well, but you need top grades to get into clinical psychology, not just the science.

>Tats done right

>i'm failing school b-but it's because of dyslexia and laziness, but i'm actually smart you know!!!! I've heard this one way too often.

I'm not intelligent, I just got my act together by stopping being a lazy bitch. Didn't know I was dyslexic then.

>Samoan
>Odal

>psychology
>highest level of education
l m f a o

I said I wasn’t smart, do you believe me now?

>tattoos

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

What do yall think of my new one?

You tattooed another man on your arm ???

Miring the soldier tattoo. Not miring the "FACE YOUR ..." one in the slightest.

best one itt

wtf that's a girl tattoo