Veeky Forums BTFO LMAO

Veeky Forums BTFO LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DLUMINLTNLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you not know what deodorant and cologne is?

lmfao dont watch that mind control shit bro

What's the evidence that eating cheese and drinking milk gives you a better odor than eating steak? Vegetarians are the biggest fags on the planet.

>implying red meat is the only animal product
Also
>2017
>eating for girls

>le science says so

These articles don't realize correlation =/= causation. I hate how far they stretch these things.

>Did you know if you swear you are intelligent?

Now a bunch of retards on my newsfeed think they are smart

Who the fuck are those people?

Wait a minute. Hold up. This is focused on men's body odor, but the woman in this picture is a fat pig. Am I not meant to notice?

As a vegan, I'm honestly embarrassed by this picture.

Tired of these soyboy vegans that get me categorized as an SJW the second I tell someone that I'm vegan.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand these studies

this is beyond bait, the one who created this just doesn't deserve to have internet connection

>women
You got me there OP, what will I do without all these obese "women" throwing themselves at me?

>vegans attract Chris-chan
Where's the upside tho

>No Protein = No BRRAAAAPPPS!

Of course you'll smell better if you eat flowers and shit bird feed instead of spewing the powerful fumes of manliness from your exhaust pipe. Being a man requires sacrifice.

>2017
>doing anything for women
embrace waifuism or suffer the consequences

>Ending up with that slag

I'd rather hang myself.

>implying smell matters
Girls will rim chad on the first date, even if he doesnt bother to shower because he "smells manly"

>not wearing perfume or cologne

honestly, it makes literally everything better.

Who studies this shit? Who makes all of those "studies" that say shit like "If you walk on dirt, you have a better chance of living a long life, scientists say."

youtu.be/DLUMINLTNLE

These articles only say partial truths

Gotta love this dude.

???? I tried going vegan for a few weeks and i was constantly farting really rank farts. Do they find that smell attractive? I didn't

>Snapchat news
Legit exists to prevent self improvement

Not really, you just need to know a little bit about experimental design and how to read academic journals. It's just shit that doesn't get taught unless you go into STEM. That's why the general public is scientifically illetrate.

>vegan subhumans co-opting vegetarians again

IT ENDS NOW

SJW pls go

>correlation =/= causation

An experiment is a bit more than just a correlation

its a meme you dip

>reading snapchat """news"""
into the FUCKING TRASH THAT GOES

it doesn't, its just that getting rid of red meat makes you smell better. in other words...
3 NEGATIVES-1 NEGATIVE=2 NEGATIVES DURR

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

god lauren is dumber than a sheet of plastic. 80 IQ blonde bimbo but the blonde is fake

*ahem* low-test

Exactly. If you are gonna stop eating meat then stop eating milk and eggs too.

You first, child killer

A 50% chance with a 9/10 is still a higher expected outcome than a 100% chance with a 4/10. I'll keep eating meat, thanks.

Well I don't know about bo but since I eat vegetarian my poops smell a lot less stinky and my farts are odorless.

Lurk moar