>No gains
>No sleep

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjaqrL7Kzj8
youtube.com/watch?v=iBfALe8X9C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No test

/fraud/ btfo.

> cans break into abandoned gyms and use it with talking to the skeleton on the receptionist desk
> hunt for food and grow crops
> everyone has time to sleep
Honestly you’re post-apocalyptic scenario is debunked like that

I would find a way.. to train atleast..
Would be dead within a year, 2 max if i kept my head cool

You realize the food you have in your fridge now will be gone? You think with a collapse you can just go and buy food at a store?

Owning 10-15 chickens will keep you fed near permanently
>produce eggs
>produce more chickens
>eat literally dirt and grass + whatever shit you feed them
easiest food source around

It’ll probably be a nuclear or environmental disaster that doesn’t wipe out humanity in one generation but makes life vastly more uncomfortable for most people. How do you prepare for that.

>muh self reliance

Yeah good luck with that when literally the water and air are poison.

>go down to whats left of local park
>see bars
>tfw total collapse wouldn't change shit

You could live underground until the half-life of the isotope occurs

The Chuds aren’t athletic

>no more gym etc etc etc
Home gym master race reporting in to say FALSE.

>don't live in a city
>have more guns amd ammo than you
>have plenty of chickens and rabbits
>grow vegetables, can them for winter
>have well drilled, so water supply is clean
>be fine

lol
no
1 chicken has like 1000 cals in it.
A man needs 3 of those A DAY.

A chicken makes 1 egg every day if its a good layer.

Best survival animals is absolutely rabbits.
The end comes, your best bet is to catch and cage as many live rabbits as you can and make them fuck.
If you give 2 rabbits unlimited food, in one year they will make (this is not exaggerating) nearly one MILLION rabbits.

Think about the rabbit protein gains, making you strong and fast to kill your apocalyptic enemies.

>no where to charge your barbell
suicide is an option

The air is toxic you hick, your vegetables are poison, your rabbits and chickens are poison. You’re fucked.

LOL
Living in a city after total fucking societal collapse. You emotionally and mentally ruined city folk would wipe yourselves out in a decade.

Most people who live in small towns will have everything up and running and have small self sustained and defended little empires going in less then a generation.

If the air is toxic everyone is dead.

But if you are talking about nuclear fallout you are absolutely wrong.

Toxic from what you faggot?
Are you attempting to add more caveats to make it impossible for the people who are practically self sustained right now?

>no Veeky Forums
shitposting would be difficult. we'd have to find a literal board like a giant cork board and an ass ton of push pins and index cards. youd think have to manually write your responses and pin them on the board for everybody to follow, along with images if you still have any. the obvious downsides are that youd eventuall run out of push-pins and index cards so we'd have to find a different method, plus i dont want anybody to see me post a reply or meet any of you fags so id have to wait around for a while to make sure the coast is clear

On the plus side, you can post more than one reaction image and wait around to jump the faggot moderators for not doing their job

A change in the composition of the atmosphere, growing instability of weather patterns, hotter temperatures that make living impossible nearly everywhere. Basically the more advanced models of climate change. It doesn’t even need to factor in nuclear fallout.

some of you guys should read one second after by william forstchen

How do I survive?
Finally decide to build an earthship home and drill a well.
Barter and trade for solar panels, bullet making materials, cb radios, and build an electric car and buy an electric scooter.
Hunt deer catch rabbits keep chickens start garden.
Spend days writing reading and trolling other survivor geeks on my dialup modem.

Guess I'm living underground then.
Stone underground shelter
Solar and wind energy generation
Undeground water
Catch and store rain water.
Keep a few animals underground as well
A hydroponics garden and occasionally leaving to hunt game and bang women who barter their bodies for food and other items.
I would only need to grow beans potatoes and keep ten chickens.

As for fitness, basic calisthenics, stretching, and cardio.

Air is toxic in the city, where I don't live. I'll be fine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjaqrL7Kzj8

>Get a job in that hospital in pic related
>Become master of emergency medicine and build dependance within the community
>Begin training a fellowship of interns including, inevitably, a qt3.14 who is too smart for prostitution
>Marry qt, have loyal following, pursue mastery over my craft, and be respected within community
It's a life. I'd only do like 15 push-ups a day though b/c who has the time at that point

>master of emergency medicine
HA!

when you're shitting on authentic replies just to be a dickhead, you know you're abrainlet

>post-apocalyptic
>lol need 3kcal a day
>EAT BIG TO MUTATE BIG C'MON

I'd probably just go around raping women till someone kills me. Too pussy to kill myself.

This is a real possibility for like 50% of the population, just go bananas when everything goes to shit

Especially in todays society yes, absolutely. If this was the 1500s-1800s people could figure shit out and work together without most of society blowing up.
Like yes, sure, there would be factions and tons of killing, but they'd be controlled factions.

just because you were being serious doesn't mean that it can't be called stupid or be ridiculed.

why would you where that?

The 50% that lives in large cities and the huge cancerous suburbs would probably self destruct and destroy themselves in under 10 years.

Most of those WE ALL GONNA GO INSANE AND START EATING EACH OTHERS FLESH type stuff comes from people who live in places like that.

>master of emergency medicine

SMALL TOWNS ARE THE FUTURE

wear*
i'm retarded

that wasn't me, I'm just an user trying to facilitate legitimate discussion by calling out people like you that contribute nothing. If you're going to shitpost, at least include something relevant in your post.

Fun fact, the government has assessed such a scenario: when considering a nuclear-induced EMP attack against N America, they put the number at like 90% of Americans would die within a year due to lack of resources/services, basically an inability to survive in a primitive environment

>live in small town 15 miles from major city
>family comes from background of military and emergency medicine
>own 20 guns and enough ibuprofen to kill an elephant

Honestly I’ll just become a raider and make a faction with my friends and we will raid homes and farms for food and water. Took much work to grow your own shit when you can just take it. Id rather rule an empire than be a pussy.

>TFW live on a farmhouse on city limits
>TFW family and I will be murdered by MadMAx gang like yours trying to defend our homestead

Not if you make your own raider gang first.

Shut up townie

After 244 years, US is finally releasing the "Marauding Gangs" DLC as part of the "Shit's Fucked" developer update, featuring new enemy factions like "Chinese Ground Forces"

The problem is that they assume that most people are ignorant of how to do basic things without modern conveniences.
To build things from scratch using primitive tools. I think every other man knows just enough about basic survival to go off of the grid for a month.

Really, the only thing we would need would be a fuel source to keep vehicles going and some electricity to keep clean water going.

Rabbit starvation m8

Yeah. Not enough fat in the rabbits to keep them alive.

>durhur I'm a fucking urbanite
Rabbits eat weeds, nigger just stop mowing and fence your shit in. Birds of Prey and shit like Cayotes and Foxes are a bigger problem than starvation for rabbits.

A major problem would be cities, though; without modern food production and supply, there's no way people would be able to grow/raise enough for themselves (assuming everyone worked together, most likely raider gangs like would destroy any attempt to stabilize things)

People would either have to flee en masse to the country, starve to death, or become king of the town

>being this delusional
educate yourself faglord, google protein poisoning
Jesus Christ, just another example of boisterous user that doesn't know shit

Thats too risky, growing your own shit and having a community for mutual safety is far superior than risking your life every time you need food/supplies as a raider. Sure it sounds easy until your guts, or your friends brains, are laying on the floor behind you.

>implying I said eat only rabits
Fuck outta here

I'm not saying raiding is the right choice, I'm saying we'd get a Fist of the North Star situation where a few fuckboys roll in and ruin the community effort, screwing everyone over

rabbit starvation is something that happens to people who only eat rabbit you fuckkng retard

If you have unlimited food to give the rabbits, why bother with the rabbits?

your immediate responses to 'rabbit starvation' was thinking we meant the rabbits would starve

shitpost all you want, you're still an idiot

Do you mean TOTAL collapse, or the OP pic? OP looks kind of comfy in a dystopian way, I'd definitely be able to get by.

Total collapse, like no power or food, I'd get killed by hooligans before long

Raider gangs would get blown out by organized militias and armies.
The modern raider gangs DEPEND on stable nation to thrive in. They know it.
Without it they're just starving packs of wild animals that will get murdered by a handful of well trained hunters.

This isn't mad max or some retarded doomsday chest beating power fantasy for losers who want to play the big dick on the block.
The first thing people would do would be to build their own little well protected towns and citadels and start getting ready for the raider gangs and the like.

The wannabe raiders they'll be dead within a few years when they fuck up and invade a town that well prepared and waiting for assholes to show up.

I know KNOW city folk and the people in those hideous suburban sprawls will get fucked harder then a fat assed blonde dyke in a black frat.

This is a fact that even people in cities and the suburbs know. It's why those ridiculous zombie movies that come out of people who have lived there their entire lives are so prevalent.

After the big die off and massive chaos of city folk and suburbanites and after the roving bands of scumbags that lived in the darker corners of the aformentioned places have met their ends at the hands of "townies" or militia or cops or soldiers. We'd get some kind of order going.

Power stations, fresh water stations, and an updated train system will be the first things created.

>implying I said you should only eat rabits
FUCK OUTTA HERE

It's like a classic impromptu debate where we each got a pro/con for "Viability of post-apocalyptic raider gangs" lol

Establishment of safe communities would be a priority, but I've no doubt there would be a number of them that are overwhelmed by raiders before they can establish a 'safe zone'

Chances of success of each 'safe area' would depend on the population density I guess, and you're right, big cities would be major killzones.
Hopefully your vision of community would be what we see, and not my fucked up scenario.

Now, another complication: how would we handle an invading force taking advantage of our complete collapse?
I'd say it would be up to the coasts to hold the line, and if they fall they'd just steamroll across the country taking whatever towns they'd please.

Fail to realize the power hungry individuals with control of tons of military resources. The US will never be established again. It would be constant fighting among factions until there are no people left. That’s where the animal part of the human nature will show. Factions fighting until the big dog has been crowned. There will be small amounts of unity but there will never even be a whole town unified.

The american coast has a shit load of still active military. It won't take long for them to create a new chain of command.
What's really worrying is how far they're willing to go to protect the coasts.
Murdering people who'd try to take advantage left and right.
Kill on site for large boats that don't quickly identify themselves.
It's going to be pretty damned bad.

As for the raider gangs taking over towns? Yeah some smaller towns will fall, but they won't survive a confrontation with a larger more organized town, probably a place where raider gangs have decided to set up shop rather then risk their lives fighting against other well armed towns or armed militia, police, or military seeking to help restore order.

Nah, that's just the piss ants slap fighting over nothing that will do that.
The big dogs who want order above everything else will try to recreate things as swiftly as possible.
Why?
Because without america they are vulnerable to attack. Naked and someone will want their heads on a pike and they will have not a single solitary thing or resource or bit of loyalty or control to protect themselves.

Remember, idea and loyalty and the drive to create something has been supplanted in america for the almighty dollar and fear of the government and police coming down on you or being socially ostracized.
When the money means nothing, when the government is gone, when the artificial rules of society that kept them safe is gone...what will they have left?
Nothing.
They'd be the first to be killed and taken out and they know it.

They would want a safe stable society that sort of mirrors the old one. The one where they had some power and protection as quickly as possible.

Relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBfALe8X9C8

Former CIA Director Jim Woolsey discusses EMP threat to America (start at 8:50 for Chinese Student story)

In part of the talk, he brings up that a Chinese 'student' was given access to tons of information about power plants in a certain area for 'research' purposes. He had access for a few months, when the government finally figured out maybe letting him in wasn't a good idea, he immediately flew back to Beijing.
We've only got a few thousand major producers NATIONALLY, with little to no defense, that can be manually targeted and destroyed without an EMP

The main point here is we are almost completely unprepared to defend against this type of attack, and it would bring us to our knees.

user, our country doesn't give a fuck.
We're barely out of stone age when it comes to most things in this nation and almost everyone is partially lobotomized, castrated, and mentally conditioned from birth into being retarded consumer monkeys and mindless slaves.

Protecting our water supplies, power supplies and rebuilding and improving our infrastructure?
What?
Pay the american public to do that and not throw money at contractors who our congressman are in bed with and the half retarded slaves in the prisonsystems?
LOLOL

Dude, if someone truly wanted to bring down america at any cost we'd be fucked beyond belief. We're a sitting duck and our people are too fucked to do anything about it or even understand what's going on.

So the only chance of survival is on a personal level, not societal? And you're right, everyone is fucking asleep about this shit, and if you try to raise awareness about it in any way you're ostracized as a weirdo

>rabbits
You know nothing about living on the edge of civilization.
Keeping large amounts of rabbits (for the purpose of eating them) is a horrible idea.
They are likely go have parasites in such a large number, fleas, ticks, disease. Catching wild rabbits is fine as nature will take its course among their own population, but you would never want that creature near your actual home in such a number.
Chickens are much easier to maintain and actually eat pest bugs in the area which will help your other animals out immensely.
Two grazing cows (for the purpose of milk) needs only two acres and a few chickens (for eggs) can supplement your base protein and fat needs for some time.
What you're missing is goats and pigs.
Goats will eat nearly all waste food sources.
Any bones, excess fat, general food that is going bad, nearly anything. They will graze to supplement what they don't get from you. Goats are quite easy to breed and have good synergy with chickens. Since the chickens will eat must bugs that pester goats.
Considering a good number of your crop will go bad as it often did int he days before pesticides. This is what you'll be feeding your animals often.
Carrots, beans, potatoes are incredibly easy to grow.
Add hunting sources and you're on track for surviving your first winter on slightly above minimum diet.
All this can be done with less than 3 acres.
If you fish for leisure, there is another food source.

No.
Solo survivalists can survive easily, but they won't really live or thrive.

The only real way to live is to found, find, or join a community. To defend it and help it prosper.

From there you join or form ties with other communities and groups and bring in other individuals.

>rabbit starvation
>implying

Better get used to the paleolife

Total collapse of what? Does this mean we fallback to the Roman era? Guess you cucks better learn how to hunt and cook. No gym? People in third world shit holes are lifting rocks and look better than you. Can't sleep? Not my fucking problem.

why would there be no gym, did all the gym equipment dissappear? id be sleeping in the gym getting gains 24/7 no school, job, work

larp as primitivetechnology and die within days

FINALLY

Chickens on they lay are useful for about 3 years, then they stop. They also require a ton of grains and fresh water almost every day, otherwise they get sick. You also need to keep them in a safe, dry environment, coops are not easy to build if you're a normie.

You also need roosters, which are noisy and aggressive, and for the long-term, inbreeding is not a good idea, so you'll eventually need more than 1.

This is what you have been training for.

Only the strong will survive, especially in the first few months of chaos. Then brains become ever more important as you lose your gains. But at least you got that far.

Increase my folds and learn to make jerky, food for all eternity.

>can't see shit without my contact lenses
>die on first or second day

>have nothing to eat but carrots and poisoned fish
>eyesight gets back into normal

I don't think fallout logic applies to real life

>literally only get gains to get better at the martial arts I train in
>proficient enough with a gun to hunt, not sure about killing another person
>live in the middle of nowhere with a tight farming community
>Can always keep optimum strength for survival with the weights I have at home, let alone what the local gym would have if the community comes together

All things considered I think I'd be ok for a while unless food supply becomes an issue for the 1.5k people in my town, and the large amount of land to look after
only drawback is Australian gun laws, so we'd be at risk from the military if they tried to extort unnecessary amounts of food from us