Who or what prompted you to start lifting?

Who or what prompted you to start lifting?

For me, it was my King, Griffith.

he's not a king he's a princess cuck

Cuck
Everyone knows Review Brah is the true king to fight and sacrifice for

r/theredpill

I don't do it for the bitches anymore, I do cuz I love seeing my rep max go up

I wanted to stop being a fat fuck
also Kamina

I was the youngest and smallest out of all my friends. I was tired of people giving me shit and knew that I could become more

but he believes in you more than you believes in yourself

stop posting guts.

Had too much time in high school so I just started working out

I hate to admit it, but it was after watching Moana. And no, I wasn't inspired by Maui.

You must still be in highschool with that dyel body you're carrying around.

I started lifting after reading berserk, but got seriously invested after watching Jojo and Hokuto no Ken. Nowadays I only lift for myself, girls are disgusting and only bring me sadness

the usual weeb answer, but my answer none the less.
Watching dragon ball Z
Even though I've faltered, and fallen off track more than I like to admit, just watching that show, in general, makes me want to lift more every time.

Running out of cope 2bh.

Shut up I’m a college freshman I started late

started out just wanting to be strong as fuck. now it's a mix of that, wanting aesthetics, and wanting to be an emergency responder who doesn't need to wait for help lifting or prying shit. If I can save just one life that a normal person couldn't have because they're too slow or weak, it will justify a lifetime of being a gym rat.

Watched a marathon of Walker Texas ranger sophomore year back in 2010.
Decided I wanted to be a badass
Haven't stoped lifting since

>*browses 4chink*

I unironically wanted to be jacked since 6yrs old because of goku but my parents only allowed me to start lifting at 16

u mad cause Guts is gonna come back and fuck your gay boy in the ass and cum in his eyes so hard he goes blind in both eyes?

>does everything for himself and his dreams
>goes against all odds
>man fucks hims to advance his goals
>Guts fucks men because he is too weak to resist
>fucks a princess
>is a demi god

the chadets of the chads

>forgeting he gets punked out and made a little bitch by the Dragon Slayer

Jojo got me into lifting

I fucking hate other people and I want to put myself in a position where I can belittle their appearances and they can't say shit about it.

And?

I want to bang asian girls

Is she south Korean? Any photos of her presurgery?

When I was in school I noticed my oneitis would check out the guys who worked out.

While that bitch has certainly had surgery, I gotta say I'm with that user in that plastic gooks are my favorites.
Asians without the Asian jaw are god tier

Nah boi its either Jonathan Joestar, Dio Brando, or Guts

No idea sorry. I found the pic in /r9k/.

I used to work out before joining the military, but in between deployments and cracking open cold ones with the boys on shore, I'd stopped going to the gym. When Rich Piana died on my 21st birthday it really shocked me and got me thinking about fitness again. I decided to do "whatever it takes" and get rid of my beer belly and gain some muscle. It's only been a couple months but I haven't looked back since. I go to the gym five or six days a week for an hour to two hours. Favorite part of my day.

I lift for no-pan bullying.

The lack of tits is fucking sad

Kamina is the goat

This x 1000

It started with wanting to get pussy. Now I do it for myself. It's the only reason why I live anymore.

Is jojo actually any good or is it just memed alot?

>all these people who lift because of anime
god bless

After a 14 hour night of dota, and losing literally 15 games in a row, I got so angry that hit my desk with all my strength and passed out; I thought I broke my hand the pain was so intense. I took a picture trip through my life and woke up laying on my bed eight minutes later. That's when I started weening myself off video games because it had become an unhealthy habit.

Yes

Griffith was a faggot though, at least lift for a guy who was alpha and was pulling prime pussy at a young age.

Asians don't like muscley guys user

>young age
>17
And hes a twink faggot who prefers the company of brawny sailors to a tall amazonian