Why lift if you're not italian?

Why lift if you're not italian?

To look good

>functional strength

I think you meant to say "Why LIVE if you're not Italian?" and the answer is, I don't know.

Of course, Sicilians aren't really Italian or even white and don't really deserve to live.

Go fuck yourself you beta cucked piece of shit

It's not even Chad giving your girls asshole the whole bang a rang it's the virgin

>what is angle
>what is lighting

This dude would look average as fuck in dimly lit room from the frontal view.

This is what happens when a shitalian tries to shitpost in English - unironically saying that all Italians are dyel so they have to lift and every other nationality is more built than them.

>T. 5"4 Guissepe

It only hurts because you know it's true.

ayyy go back to harvesting oranges, Gaetano

I consider all Italians to be cowardly faggots like Captain Schettino

Italian faggot here
I'm baby faced, short, pale and overweight with most of it stpred in my bloated gut and ass
Korea can't make un into a scorched wasteland soon enough

>why live if you're an Italian?

Ftfy

Italians are fucking asocial retards who are unable to adapt to any other culture outside of their own. Basically the turks of Europe.

T. Someone who had 50 Italians in his dorm while living in China

i don't know...why?

Italians are manlets lmao

> tfw italian living abroad
> tfw I can fuck literally every foreign girl I want by just whisper her some random words in Italian, cook them a good meal and by just act romantic when it's needed
> tfw advantaged when it comes to fuck random sluts on holiday, because every girl wants to try the real Italian macho experience® at least once in her life

Life just couldn't be better

Nah bro, Raoul Bova is really a God amongst men.

Roman helmets stopped our growth

Because if I was a guido then I would have already offed myself which would have effected my ability to lift

only southern italians
t. southern italian

I am?

Why be italian if you're not french?

kek

goddamn this fucking board has gone to shit lately. thanks /r9k/ and /pol/!

found the 5'1" sicilian

My ancestors hail from the bitter, snowy corners of the world and have fought through countless wars for justice and honor. Fuck Italians.

why live if you're italian?

>lately
sup newfriend

Med master race

Since when do you have internet in spurdo spärde land?

Having been here since 2007, yes the boards have been particularly shit the past few years. A mix between young adults being more pathetic than ever (/r9k/ incels) and tons of refugees from reddit.