Baby wrists

This is more of a genetics thing, but I'm sure some of you are in the same boat. I've always been active; martial arts, kickboxing, track, and lifting for the past 2 years and I've made significant gains - except for my wrists.
>Last wrung on a watch or always getting the links taken off
>Hands look weird because they're man hands on a boy wrist
>Rolls and grips mostly work forearm which just gets bigger and makes the whole thing look like a drumstick
What hope is there for wristlets apart from fighting an apex evolved vampire, losing my arm as his blade arm emerges from a volcano, and having it replaced with a cybernetic one by German scientists.

6.5" wrists reporting in.
This is absolutely my greatest insecurity. I look at the wrists of every single human I see, which is a lot daily considering my job.

6 and 10/12 inches - I know that feel, especially in an office setting when everyone seems to love looking at watches. And then there's dates:
>"Mmm, I love your thick biceps ano-
>"-oh look at those wrists, they're so cute!"
>"cute"
> "CUTE"
>C
>U
>T
>E

the smaller your wrists are, the bigger your forearms are gonna look when u train them. its actually a blessing lmao (got very small wrists myself)

It's a curse when you can never wear big watches and never fully have that complete jacked lumberjack look thanks to mommy's little boy wrists.

Wrist-lets BTFO

Why did this have to happen to me. I'd give 2 inches off my height for thicc wrists

>you can never wear big watches
iktf :(

>6 inch wrists

How tall lad?

6'

6 inch wrists here. My ex-gf used to say they were girly; but she would call me cute and treat me like a child all the time, so i think she was into it.

fuck

>Smallest notch on watch is still a little loose

6 inch wristlet clocking in

Yay something else to be insecure about

Iktf man. I'm 6'3 with 6.5 inch wrists. To be fair I didn't really care until recently because no one had ever mentioned it and I didn't know that they were small.

I have small hands AND small wrists

Feels terrible man

tfw no amount of gear will not make you a wristlet

>all these people having 6" and 6.5" wrists
>have 5.5" wrists while being 6' tall

End my life. I wear a watch from a video game special edition, because it's the only one that looks large and still fits me.

Just measured my wrists because of this thread and got 7", but they look tiny to me. Dammit Veeky Forums

>5'9"
>6.3" wrists
>5.5"x4.3" cock

>tfw both wristlet AND anklet

Why am I still here

Can you post a picture user. I can't imagine having wrists smaller than mine.

>tfw im one of you
>tfw im not bitching
>tfw arms and forearms look much bigger if you have small wrists

I'm tall, have big dick, and have pretty much big everything but somehow have tiny wrists. WHY

>Wow user those are some nice chicken drumsticks you have there.

You're like those faggots that pretend having small calves is somehow a good thing since it makes your quads look bigger.

same

Fuck...

6.7" here, with 15.1" forearms. Also 6'3/229lb at 17% bf, so it looks even more ridiculous.
I fucking hate it. Some people have thicker cocks than my wrist.

8.5" wrists checking in. Im pretty big anyway though. 6'4, 340lbs "strongfat". All my joints are big, hands, neck etc. More into strongman than being a shredded adonis tho. Fuck zyzzle

>havent measured my thin wrists so I dont develop an even larger insecurity

Fuck. Why couldn't I get my dads thick ass wrists?

I'm assuming you haven't seen someone irl with small wrists and big arms. Also what the fuck is this drumstick shit you're talking about? You legit think normies think about that instead if just mirin?

look how small those guys wrists are, cmon now

wrist implants will solve your problem, OP

Just do a physical jobs, your hands and wrist will grow like fuck. Talking construction, farming, etc. here.

Literally me

some people would kill for those stats you ungrateful faggot

7inch wrists at 6'2. Not too bad but looks tiny because I have around 20 inch shoulder width.

Can anything be worn over them that doesn't look shit?

A watch can cover one wrist at least

>6'2
>6.5 inch wrists
>8 inch ankles

No matter what I will always look like a nancy boy because of this

>A watch can cover one wrist at least
wear 2 watches
if a grill asks you why you wear 2 watches

>hold the line
>love isn't always on time
>but i am

don't forget to tip your fedora

Is that a Jojo reference? xD

wristlet here
is there really nothing you can do?

does pic related not work wrist size as well?

Wtf nigga you're almost exactly me
Except
>5'10
>6.5" wrists
Post body if you lift

Same user my dad literally has all alpha Chad genes can't believe he mates with my shitty genes mom and I ended up with her tiny frame

My mom gave me good looks so I have to thank her for that

>Post body if you lift
recently started, so I have nothing to post yet.

>tfw your mom has the same size wrists as you

I am 5"10 and my wrists are 6.3inches am I a wristlet?

Is this wrist insecurity a real thing nobody cares how big your wrists are maybe forearms but not your wrists. These threads remind me of jack kelly from iasip.

It's because you have Asiatic blood. Asians are bird-boned.

Without memeing my wrists are 7" at 5'10" and they look small as fuck to me. Am I fucjed or is it body dysmorphia?

I have 10" demigod wrists. My watches don't even fit anymore

t. pic related

Pull-ups, Kettle bells, lot's' of milk, and finger push ups.
My wrists haven't actually grown any more than the massive amounts of calcium have allowed it to, which of course is hardly at all, but my grip and forearm strength is ridiculous. When I clench a fist I feel like a beast.

this. become a mechanic, mill wright, or heavy duty mechanic. I have yet to see a person with small wrists/forearms in these trades

>lot's'
Not sure what that's about.

This, I have 8 inch wrists at 5'10" but holy fuck I work at an auto parts store and I think some of these mechanics come in with meathooks and 10+ inch wrists holding them to their arms. That being said I see some mechanics with dainty hands and wrists too

>6'0''
>7''x5.6'' inch cock
>5.7'' wrists

>Tfw 6" wrist
>Tfw my dick is literally the exact same circumference as my wrist

Feelsgoodtradeoffman

Is that... Is that a fucking JoJo reference MY DUDE!?

Being a wristlet sucks so much, I would literally use hgh and shave off a decade of my life if that would fix it.