Tfw to intelligent to lift

>tfw to intelligent to lift

Other urls found in this thread:

naij.com/1040722-boy-6-worshipped-god-family-friends-villagers-photos-video.html#1040722
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ayyyy

How to maximize brain gains?

>brainlets btfo

youre seriously going to make fun of a deformed child? get a life you fucking loser

I'm not the one who drew eyebrows on him.

my sides

o shit ayoooo

tfw studying night before final

kek

ayy lmao

I wonder what your IQ would be if you actually had a head that big and it was all healthy brain matter.

Normal people would probably be to you like monkeys are to humans.

I really want to stab his head. It must feel amazing

yea this is why blue whales are all nobel prize winners

fucking retard, body mass relative to brain size is what matters.

that kid is like 70 lbs and 30 of it is his head

>>>/reddit/

Put me in the screen cap so I can tell r/Veeky Forums that they are all fucking niggers who are ruining this board

fuckin my sieds

Can someone explain to me why parents do this, keep malformed/braindead kids alive?

Also, how the shit did a woman was able to birth this? I am half sure a pussy can't stretch that much.

>Can someone explain to me why parents do this, keep malformed/braindead kids alive?
Pajeets probably think their child is a hindu god, kek.
naij.com/1040722-boy-6-worshipped-god-family-friends-villagers-photos-video.html#1040722

why do they keep him/her alive? seriously this shit pisses me off

get the fuck out reddit

TOASTING IN EPIC BREAD XD

>why do they keep him/her alive? seriously this shit pisses me off
>

put me in the screencap

Because mercy-killing deformed infants is illegal in most countries. Obviously, it's far more humane to allow an inept, pain-ridden creature to live until its organs finally give out, than to grant it a swift and quick death before it has the chance to form memories of its pitiful existence.

God damn it, did you not read it.
>Pajeets probably think their child is a hindu god, kek.

who are you to call him disabled? You able-bodied cis scum

HAI LEDDIT

have an le upvote XD

holy fuck

toasting in le epic bread

how do you know they aren't? What if they use their giga-brains to manipulate us and make us 'discover' things?