Mirin' Thread

>be leg day this afternoon
>just finished set of hip thrusts
>female PT walks over to me and asks if I'm doing hip thrusts
>"No, I'm just hanging out on the ground over here" we laugh
>We introduce ourselves
>she's 5/10 short and thick italian girl mode, seems like she's somewhat healthy but looks kind of fat, also not a great face---you know the type
>she asks me if i've done body measurements this month
>tell her no, ask her if she would like to help me when I finish my workout
>she says yes, I tell her i'll be done in half an hour
>after I sauna and shower, go back out and meet her
>small talk while she's measuring me, where we're from what we do etc.
>tells me I gained 8lbs LBM in the past 4 months while maintaining BF% and was myron my gains(idk if that is impressive by Veeky Forums standards or not)
>asks me if I recognize her
>tell her she looks familiar
>she tells me she recognizes me because not a lot of guys as attractive as me come through this gym
>"t-thank you, that's very nice"
>repeated something about me being attractive
>"t-thanks"
>asks me if I have any questions, need anything else
>I told her I was okay and thanked her for everything, nice to meet you etc. and left

I was wondering if I should've gotten her number or not? She would've been an easy slam pig but also I have a tendency to have sex with almost any woman that shows me attention because of my self image problems. But I was still curious....

(cont...)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguyintheglass.com/gig.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>get home
>find her on Facebook and stalk her while having proton shake
>even her "pretty" and dolled up pictures are meh
>keep searching
>holy shit
>find mirror selfie from the gym dance/yoga room with a the most obnoxious manlet that comes to that gym with his hand on her ass, girl's head bent so she looks shorter than him
>mfw

God, I'm so glad I found that picture, it definitely sealed the deal of not sticking my dick in her. But my real question- How inappropriate is that of a gym PT to be hitting on clients? She probably sweet-talked the manlet like she did with me and he got roped into it. How often do gym PT's go out of their way to try to get with clients? It seems like something gym owners might want to avoid with their employees.

sloot snake beware

goddamn

I don’t care I’m not reading any of that boring fucking story until you post more of that thicc bitch

keep it in your pants loser

Sorry is this a mire thread or a PT hate thread?

well, it's both.

I was wondering if anybody else has been mired/hit on by a PT.

>used to be boney disgusting skelly with facial aesthetics being the only thing going for me
>girl I had a crush on a few years ago from my old town started messaging me because she heard that I got pretty Veeky Forums
>Was in my old town seeing family
>Bump into her because small town
>"Omg user you got really muscly! You're looking really good man! Let me buy you a coffee I haven't seen you in so long."
>Unsure how to feel because I used to be super skelly with low self esteem
>Now the girl I had a crush on is mirin really fucking hard and it feels weird
>Fast forward later that night
>At my old house with her drinking and catching up
>Fast forward again, I'm fucking her and I can barely believe how I got this chance
>She keeps saying she loves me
>Start getting weird feelings and reply with "you're pretty cool too" (I don't know what else to say)
>Wake up in the morning, she still feels the same way
>I'm chuffed because I had my dick sucked
>I'm back in current town posting this
>Haven't talked to her yet
>Not sure what to do now anons?
>Still got mild feelings for her, but I guess they will pass

>"i love you"
>"huh... you're a pretty cool guy too"

Alpha.

>"you're pretty cool too"
dafuq desu

Saw thumbnail and let an oooh holy shit so hot

Well I'm not saying it back just because it's what she wants to hear.

Honestly didn't know what to say.

You want food for your ego faggot?

Who cares how often that happens,be glad you made the right choice and dont be so insecure

>don't be so insecure
Do you know what website you are on?

I'm also Skelly with facial aesthetics being the only thing going for me. I'm too lazy to do anything but this made me feel like self improving thanks user. Also,
>"i love you"
>"huh... you're a pretty cool guy too"
Will you be returning soon? How far is the town?

You did fine my man,dont get into any love stuff so fast none of you know eachother and you fucked the same day you saw her after a long time of not having any contact,make your conclusions.

Also imagine you were still a skelly that day,what would have happened?I dont want to inspire bad thought or feelings,just think about it.

Everyone is insecure,and yes I'm home

Do it man, start improving yourself. Lifting is the best choice I have ever made. My confidence has definitely inproved, but it still feels like it's lagging behind. I don't know how to bridge the gap

I've used this one before, but when you only got one mire, you gotta hold onto it to keep going.
>Out with some people, the grills want to go to a real divey ghetto bar so they can dance
>Figure I can stand near a table a drink autistically just as easy at a dance bar as a tap room
>Outside a fat redguard sitting on a stool is checking ID's
>since my ID pic (taken at my fattest) I've dropped about 25 lbs of fat, still chubby but no Obese
>redguard checks ID, looks up at me, now back at ID, now me... ID, me, ID, me
>"Ayy, ya lawst sum weight dog"
>"Th-thanks, y-you too"

That same night a super QT with us, told a Huge grill that looked like precious that my friend liked her but was too shy to make a move.
I pretty much told her she was a bully, and qt spent the rest of the night trying to prove she wasn't a shitty person who happen to be beautiful.
Someone with more grill experience could have turned that into a fugg, because she was dead set to prove to me she wasn't a total bitch.
(honestly if I did that it would have been funny but she never put in the time and carried his drunk ass home or helped him move, bro really likes this chick and it felt pretty bully)

this was hotter until I clicked on the picture, those legs are a trainwreck

No, you're 100% right. If I had never had lifted, she would have never fucked me. But I don't blame her for that, It's biological for women to want security and not a skelly little beta

>My confidence has definitely inproved, but it still feels like it's lagging behind. I don't know how to bridge the gap

I'm a 5/10 DYEL and even I never fuck fat 5's and then act like a bitch about it, but then again I obviously don't have self-image problems.

I understood everything but the last parr,gotta improve them writting skills user,read it because it's pretty messy and i'm pretty sure the only one that understands it is you

I've been thinking about it. Honestly I have. But I still think I'm too young. Almost 22.

Dont give in in whats is the norm.

Dont get into love stuff with that girl.She doesnt love you,you look good and you are probably a good unadulterated man thanks to your former skeleton status that you have trascended and now she likes you for that reason alone.

I dont think I needed to explain you that but let me have it.

You are doing great user.

Dont do it,you dont need it.

Thanks man, really appreciate it honestly. Feels good to talk to anons sometimes. How you holding up?

It's more for personal reasons if I ever do it. I know it's not the way to fix the still existant lack of confidence. I have heard it does boost confidence though, just with an array of health issues.

>get haircut
>uber to gym after haircut
>driver picks me up
>black dude
>blah blah going to the gym huh?
>lost 75 pounds since I started working out, mostly diet and cardio tho, only lifting for a month and a half
>does a couple take, “damn man good job, looking great”

He was good people. Girls never mire tho

>>She keeps saying she loves me
Is everyone just going to ignore how fucking strange this is?
>fucks you same day
>tells you she loves you

Run and don't look back. Not because she wouldn't have fucked skelly you, because she's slutty, and more importantly, insane.

She knew me for a long time, we got along really well, but i never had a chance of fucking her. But yes user, you're right, she is fucking insane. That's what I thought was strange. I know girls are more feely, but saying that shit within that amount of time rang alarm bells.

Just for the sake of playing devils advocate, she could have had feelings for you during that time, but never found you attractive enough to be with. But you would know the specifics better than anyone here. Do what your gut tells you

stay smol natty fags while i bang the sloots
t. 19yo roidlet

I think this is why I still feel weird. Like I absolutely know she adored me as a person before, but never found me attractive. Now she obviously finds me attractive and I feel confused.

I mean there's a difference between loving someone, and being in love with them, the former being more about emotional comparability and the latter about physical attraction. It sounds to me like she loved you before, and now she is in love with you since you are now attractive physically to her. She very well could be crazy, but it doesn't really hurt to continue to talk to her and see how it goes. My philosophy about things like this is to not have regrets later on. Maybe a couple years from now you'll wonder what could have been, which will eat at you a lot more than having fucked a nuts bitch for a few weeks will.

>finish squatting 340 for reps
>turn around
>qt grill by the bench stammers "your r-eally strong
thanks
>she leaves
>never see her again

I had sex with a prostitute once and she told me she loved me. Chinese and used translation app
Also why do they always ask if you have a girlfriend?

Pretty fine finally getting myself together long road upon me but it's getting better

never speak to her again

>tfw two 17 year olds mirin me while doing power cleans
best exercise

has anyone else kind of lost interest in girls

lately i've been feeling like i've got no time for girls, with uni+training

should i stop masturbating or what

>redguard
lol

>been lifting got a few years
>Got shredded last year and everyone was Merlin
>Lost motivation after some rostie took me on a fucking ride and broke my heart
>Still haven't really gotten it back yet
>Get high out of my mind this past weekend
>Realize I'm wasting my potential
>Get up and look in the mirror
>Start hallucinating future gains or maybe seeing myself without the body dismorphia
>Mirin myself hard as fuck
>Realize I need to get serious about cutting and stop riding on the edge of a permabulk
>Hit the gym today and blow my PRs out of the fucking water
>Count macros and go 500 under even before accounting for my without
I want to make it again. Thanks DUDE WEED

The hope is to be shredded once more and find a cutie that won't hurt me again.

>fucks you on the first day just because of something as vain as muscles
>telling you she loves you without knowing you

She's had more cocks go through her than Perdue Farms. Don't ever talk to her again and get yourself checked.

>everyone was Merlin
Nice blog post.
Self mires under the influence of drugs doesn't count.

It was more like envisioning myself in the future if I stick to my goals and mirin that future me.

That's still a self-mire.
Scratch that, it's fanfiction.
Try again when you get verbally mired from someone else.

>posts anime
>critiques others

Yup, it's jealous fatty

>
I post on mirin' threads when I actually get mired.
Not when I want anons to inflate my ego over something I haven't even done yet.

>implying this hasn't been happening forever

>self miles don't count
Never gonna make it

Sauce

In the context of that user's blogpost it doesn't.
Now if he was actually buff and was mirin' his reflection then that's a different story.
I do that all the time but I don't post it on Veeky Forums under the guise of a mire in a mire thread.

this

... i hope one day i mire myself

how does one know if he's being mired? Friends say they catch girls miring all the time, i never see it.

>context
Quite. The context here is that user exhausted the lost mires from the aforementioned roastie, and everyone else it seems, and gazed with longing upon his vision for himself. In the context of this thread, and in the context of the usual audience of such threads, I would suggest that this mire may be the most important. This mire drives a man towards success for a defined goal. The other mires we read here a few times a week, what do they do? A little boost? A shot for the ego? Tell me, what's the elusive threshold of third party miring that it takes to motivate one towards success? Why did user fall off the wagon when everyone (but himself) was miring?

Next time
>asks me if I have any questions, need anything else
>yeah, your number (then proceed to autistically screech)

The mires that count the most are the ones from other gym rats, your parents, guys, and your friends. Mires from girls are literally garbage because most girls can't appreciate the time and effort it takes and because thirsty bitches will eye fuck anyone like how thirsty guys will eye fuck anyone. Which is why mires from people who are looking at you without sexual intentions or people who are comparing your current self to your past are the best, because those have substance.

Or, just get over your insecurity, learn to take a fucking compliment and be happy about it.

just got off my ass and did some pullups, thanks meme facebook pic

Ive been banging the cougar gym receptionist and she mires my back and arms.
Feels good man.

How does old pussy feel like? Srs question

Not him but my ex woman was 30. Felt great brah I miss it more than anything.

She had kids and all so it wasn't very tight but still felt like being home.

You just gotta try it lmao

sweet dude.

Better than young. Older women know what they want and like. They are wild.

NEVER speak to her again she's insane. It is not normal to say you love someone that soon. She is scheming something.

Stop posting this dumbass. It was funny the first time but you post this in every thread.

Depends on the woman. Recently slept with a 30 something chick but she was conservative and had been married and probably only fucked like 3 people in her life. That pussy was top notch, had trouble even fitting my dick in.

Good words

>Original version
>theguyintheglass.com/gig.htm

The Guy in the Glass

by Dale Wimbrow, (c) 1934

When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,

And the world makes you King for a day,

Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,

And see what that guy has to say.
For it isn't your Father, or Mother, or Wife,

Who judgement upon you must pass.

The feller whose verdict counts most in your life

Is the guy staring back from the glass.
He's the feller to please, never mind all the rest,

For he's with you clear up to the end,

And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test

If the guy in the glass is your friend.
You may be like Jack Horner and "chisel" a plum,

And think you're a wonderful guy,

But the man in the glass says you're only a bum

If you can't look him straight in the eye.
You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,

And get pats on the back as you pass,

But your final reward will be heartaches and tears

If you've cheated the guy in the glass.

Damn, user. Nice.

>Ex wife of my uncle told me I look buff
nice

>out with some coworkers
>everyone is drunk and two of the girls start grabbing my ass
>they have me grab theirs I'm return
>one starts feeling my quads and saying wow user you must have strong legs

First time I've gotten attention like this, am I making it?

Idk but i would eat pic relateds ass for post workout

He asked about their vaginas.

>"you're pretty cool too"

Thanks for that, I'll add that to my list. Here's some of mine as a token of gratitude: "thanks", "I know", "awww... I love me too", "awooowwwooooo" like that husky on Youtube, "your parents must be proud", "ebin".

But definitely go no contact on her. Only insecure teenage boys say "I love you" so quickly.

>Making Love
>She Says "I Love You"
This is why we call it "making love" because God designed men and women to succumb to his masterful design and feel love just from experiencing physical perspectives of each others bodies, in other words she prefers you looking like God's ultimate masterpiece than a malnourished undeveloped skelly, which is why she said I love you.

>Inb4: "That's not how Jesus said to handle courtship"
^Well aware, the laws have changed quite a bit since creation, the point of this post is that humans were in fact designed to feel "Love" at first sight (or in the short term) so they could pump out hundreds of new generations

>all the retard natties think you'll die from cycling test

stay small forever,dyel twinks

I get mired by both old men and women almost every single time I go out. Shit's pretty cash.

>hang out with skelly friends a couple of weekends ago
>do LSD, MDMA and hash oil
>some beer
>feeling pretty good
>but i keep sweating bullets every now and then because his room is fucking boiling and i'm a fat fuck
>go home around midnight and go to bed
>basically browse my phone while having 30 rock on in the background for 6 hours
>feeling pretty good 'till I fall asleep around 7 in the morning
>suddenly motivated to start jogging and eating right
>start monday
>still keeping going at it

Drugs are weird.

Back when I was working as a doorman in a bar I had some drunk girl grab my ass and say "I thought it would be harder." Felt bad brehs. I was 193 lbs 11% bf frauding at the time, is it even possible to have an ass that's firm to the touch?

Sometimes it feels more genuine when its a random guy than some girl. A refreshing kind of feel.

Why would you want that. Girls love my ass and I have to say it's pretty soft. Not that I know what other guys' asses feel like though

>tfw i feel like i've come full circle and now people just hate-mire me

don't get me wrong i have plenty of people i know at my gym but whenever i lift outside of main hours people just seem to be irritated by me lifting big shit. oh well my gym is dyel tier anyway.

how do you get mired if you've only been lifting for a few weeks? or do you have other shit going for you?

>In the context of this thread, and in the context of the usual audience of such threads, I would suggest that this mire may be the most important.
Literally everybody who has a mirror has looked at themselves and constructed an ideal shape out of themselves.
This is common as fuck.
>This mire drives a man towards success for a defined goal.
It isn't a mire.
A vision, or a dream of the future, sure.
A mire it is not.
> Tell me, what's the elusive threshold of third party miring that it takes to motivate one towards success?
It is concrete and not imaginary.
>Why did user fall off the wagon when everyone (but himself) was miring?
He got played by a girl like a bitch.

tell her you like her as a friend and that she is cool and shit but you're not going to have a relationship, keep fucking her and hanging out when you go to your hometown and chill

Do mom mires count?

>implying 22 is too young to cruise test
also cruising on test is awesome, lean gains are easy and you feel much better

>be me
>6'0 185lbs about 13%bf
>finally benched 225lbs for two solid reps
>goes to gym, its crowded as fuck
>chill roid dude is on bench
>"hey man can we take turns?"
>"sure bro, spot me here"
>he is doing 190lbs for reps
>i go with the same weight and it feels light today
>after the second set i go for 225lbs
>he doesn't think i can do it
>i lay on the bench and do three reps and a forth with him spoting me
>"damn dude you're getting strong as fuck bro"

Sometimes when autism kicks in it can make you say some of the most alpha things

>lose 75 pounds
>month and a half
Seems fishy

Haven't had mires lately due to injuries, changing jobs and doing personal projects so I stopped going out and shafting my old FWB's to help stay focused but I'll spill some from the start of the year. 6' 230lb maybe 14%

>Squatting 4 plates for tripples
>Go to fill up bottle between sets
>Man already there doing the same
>"All good bro you go first! Ive seen you squat before that's heavy shit !"

>Get girl home, start to work towards doing the nasty
>"Fucking Christ user you are literally nothing like what id usually go for in the past but my god that body!"

>Standing outside a club with a grill
>She gets a text
>"Omg hey are you with some Buff guy outside X I think we just drove past you!"

>Be in bed with another grill
>user your chest is bigger than my boobs what the fuck
>You're so gorgeous though..
>Falls asleep in my arms

>Out at 'drinks' and run into older friend of friend, 33
>"Whew, I tell ya, if you were my age or if I was your age (23) there's no way in fuck we'd just be standing here right now. You must have floozies all over you with your charm and looks"

>Chat up 38yr old milf when on holidays in the states
>1/4 marathon runner, one of the fittest bodies I've ever seen
>"I'll be honest I have a boyfriend back at home but it's hard to keep my hands off something so....exotic..

Got cock blocked by her drunk friend on that one but got some sticky fingers and a handy before it was too late.

I feel like once the mires start they just keep coming in. Until ofcourse you stop going out or slow down on training and fuck your body composition etc etc

then I would say give it a shot.
I would write her pretty soon since you have fucked and she might be getting second thoughts / doubting herself and thinking she was a slut.
just write being chill and making not much of a big deal, she must realized she jumped the gun a little bit.
Try to test the waters and take it slow

>30
>old

are you retarded a cougar is post menopause

I'm in the permabulk phase atm.
Wont stop until I'll hit decent numbers.
I'm never gonna kiss a woman anyways, it didnt happen in 23 years, not gonna happen now
might try whores when I travel somewhere in europe

Shut the fuck kike worshipper