Enough with the manlet threads

pic very fucking related

MANLET

haha manlet

When will they learn

I hate to do it again manlet, you just never learn

DAILY REMINDER THAN ALL FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT POSTERS WILL NEVER MAKE IT.

LOVE YOURSELF AND WORK ON THE THINGS YOU CAN CHANGE LIKE NOT BEING A DYEL, BRAINLET, OR MONEYLET

ONLY WHEN YOU ACCEPT THIS WILL YOU EVER MAKE IT

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY AND WEEK

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

baka OP

They’ll stop once you learn.

me on the left

Hey there's nothing better than sipping on a protein shake and shitposting with the boys after a workout.

only incels are autistic enough to not get bored of it and you shouldnt care about incels

that's his gf

lmao

>THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER

Wind blows
Rain falls.
The manlets still haven't learned.

amen to that brother, amen to that

I'm a manlet and it's funny. Lighten up.

lamella as fuck

That pic describes most threads on the internet though. You think there’s information about everything, but it’s the same old shit repackaged by mouth breathers.

Pic also describes fit humour threads.

I mean yeah, this place could stand to get some new material. But you're asking the most autistic corner of the Internet to change. That shit'll never fucking happen. Look at /tv/, for example. They've been Baneposting for 6 years, and there's no fucking end in sight. It's been beaten to death, but they're just going to keep kicking the same dead horse because that's all this site does anymore. The creativity of this place is largely gone.

Veeky Forums is easily the worst of this. i cant browse it more than once a week because the same pictures get reposted multiple times a day. i cant even imagine the people who actually browse this board daily and not get tired of it

I left Veeky Forums over a year and a half ago. Just came back this week. Wasn't nearly this awful then. It's slowed down a lot, and I saw a thread earlier where several people didn't even recognize Big Lenny. You can tell most posters now are fucking brand new. They don't contribute anything unique or interesting though. They see shitposting the same memes over and over as board culture, whilst forgetting everything that was genuinely good about this board. Worst part is that the mods and janitors do fucking nothing about the rampant shitposting. Shit, if I had time to kill at my computer, or the desire to be stuck here for hours every day, I'd apply to be a janitor and actually do something. It's just really shitty to see Veeky Forums like this. I've posted here for years, and I can say for certain that this place genuinely was better.

Is this at Wet Republic?

C O P E
O
P
E

Creative

Sage goes in every field so my posts can go un-noticed unless someone is already looking at it.

I call myself 'this one' to stay humble and use broken english since I've been stalked before... Not from here and... Honestly it was cute but she...

This one once use keto lose big weight change life.

This one come back to give advice.

This one not really that good at advice other than say "no listen to troll maybe?"

This one try make place better, think maybe others feel more like they can make it.

Funny enough, our heroes at that time were kinda... pushing the limits...

This one grow up with that mentality, and it only lead to depression - especially if it mean hide tears to do well. This one did okay... But this one not done yet.

This one want to emphasize health without bullshit, but this one too critical. This one enjoy serious conversation through mask of meme.

This one think mask of any kind of meme good way to reach others if not too prideful maybe.

New content hard. Much of the on-the-fly artists and entertainers left since this site dislike ad revenue clickbait scam.

This one not artist, just fool on internet. This one think labor of love maybe not for money. This one say dont sweat not contributing if have trouble say, but maybe reactionimage if try make happy.

This one way off topic.

Manlet thread mean-spirited in this one opinion.

This one lanklet and see these thread like watered down bbc cuck thread on r9k.

This one think safe space maybe bad idea since censorship...

Maybe manlet threads exist for guys on other end of spectrum to get trolled.

This one need criticism of things this one can change.

This one think many thread like this highlight cruelty of hivemind.

This one think maybe staring at the hivemind help come to terms with fact world not fair.

This one think many leaders are born because they have loud voice and tall.

This one think best leaders that not tall get tired of tall loud say bullshit.

user what the fuck are you talking about? are you having a stroke?

This one visited the hospital.

This one lives to see another day.

But it’s fun

What is going on

>THATS ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Veeky Forums in a sentence