>virgin
>newfound confidence after getting fit
>girls find me hot now
>start hitting on any woman I find
>hit it off with this girl
>she has good values and is easy to talk to
>pretty face and good genetics
>tfw she's fat

What do I do bros? I like her but I don't want to have a fat girlfriend.

So use your knowledge and get her Veeky Forums. Then you can post progress photos on Veeky Forums of your girlfriend getting Veeky Forums. You'll become King of Veeky Forums and inspire an entire generation. You up for the task?

Also, your girl will come to depend on you, creating an even stronger connection to you. What you want is a girl who is MORE into you than you are into her. This is how you get that. When she tells her girlfriends about how she got fit you will be the star of the story.

Beggers can't be choosers

Also this...
>pretty face and good genetics
>pretty face
>pretty

>she has good values and is easy to talk to
>good values
>easy to talk to

You don't have to make her your GF to bang her.

>hitting on fat women to begin with.
that was your problem in the first place dude

She wants to wait until marriage

Fuck you I needed practice and she hides it well

I'm not shaming you faggot.
I did it at one time too.

however they become attached fast because you're attractive and they're not.
Andif you're anything like me, which I'm assuming since you're on this website, you're going to be too nice to tell her to fuck off once she inevitably falls for you.

And you'll be in a shit situation. Just letting you know.

nah that just means she doesnt want to fuck you, its not the 14th century user

Fuck youre right. I'm not chad enough to dump her. Maybe ill have to grow a pair if things go south

>doesn't want to fuck me
>she wants the relationship more than I do
>has already cuddled and kissed me

If youre right, then women are fucked up in the head

it happened to me too many times

>she has good values
>she's fat
pick one

>fat people cant have good values

Post the fatty you asshole

>Trying to make a fat girl for when you are
Don't even waste your time. Maybe one out of a hundred will do this and that's a big "stretch." I've wasted my senior year of high school trying to do that shit and the bitch only got fatter because she got comfortable.
I mean, if you like 'em fat, that's your call, but don't expect her to follow your suit and lose weight; because if she really fucking cared for you she would (newsflash, fat women didn't care for their own body in the first place, and a person who can't take care of themselves can't take care of anything else).

She said she lost 30 lbs last year dieting. I dont know if this is true or she put it back on but she does admit to herself that she is fat

Reminder her that gluttony is a sin

High test

Worst case hit it and quit it. You'll do better in the future once you're not a virgin, I promise

If she does get fit she will just replace you with someone better and she wont ever bring you up in her story of how she lost weight to her friends, she'll be too busy talking about chad's dick she choked on.

I'm in the same damn boat as you buddy, except that she's already my girlfriend

She'd be worth gold if not for her fatness

I've been trying to hammer some dieting notions to her, and she agrees with everything and wants to lose weight herself. I make sure only to get healthy food with her but she keeps sneaking in junk when we're not together. It's so frustrating.

I feel like she'll only lose weight if I start living with her and keep a tyrannical rule on meals and buy all groceries myself

Holy fuck user I'm dealing with that rn
But I'm glad I've had a good talk with her about keeping shit casual, now I don't feel as bad if she catches feels again

fucking hell

my exact situation