What went wrong?

What?

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (1200x600, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vu1trFe9BsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The French.

Am*rican cultural bleed over.

What were you expecting to happen?

>No great civil strife
>No civil war
>limited racial problems (They have their shit but we're not talking anything like dsouth of the border)
>Never went apeshit on anyone (unless you're intruding on their fishing water)
>Always chose the right side to fight on
And somehow this is a bad thing on Veeky Forums

Why a leaf?

Mass immigration.

Fuck I hate this country. This is not the country I grew up in.

youtu.be/Vu1trFe9BsI

Its always about the votes amd power. He rightfully points out that this sort of thing is historically unprecedented -- people wilfully replacing themselves. The propaganda is powerful.

No one suspects the leaf

Attached: 1511994865799.png (668x441, 49K)

Maple syrup is tasty

>french
I'd rather take a newfie

Alberta go home.

>Always chose the right side to fight on
>choose

What didn't?

Attached: theleaf.jpg (517x650, 78K)

>Lets America build the biggest army in the world so Canada can ignore theirs and spend their money on improving the lives of its citizens.
Yeah, seems pretty horrible.

>our lives are miserable anyways
Wew

I wish the French had won Canada. We'd be Catholic instead of filthy Angl*can and we would be separated from disgusting American culture by the almighty language barrier

Why is our economy fucking garbage then

The country is overwhelmingly Catholic.

I hate Quebecqueers but I agree the French shoulda won so we could resist the Eternal Amerimutt’s cultural imperialism.

Maple trees were a huge part of our economy, from syrup to lumber. Maple tree were our friend.

>high standards of livings
>solid economic mobility
>some race/immigration issues
>currently suffering an economic downturn

Nothing really went wrong, it's a pretty good country with some real problems that need to be addressed, I'm sick of self-hating leafs who've convinced themselves they live in a 3rd world shit hole, it's pure delusion.

Oh. I must just live in a shit protty part of the country. Still, 28% is far too much.

It used to be great even though the right wing politicians are borderline centrist by American standards. But then the omegacuck came along and all was lost