Shit Normies Say

>nah bro I don't lift
>but I could totally bench 220 if I had to
>and I could totally beat the ass of any guy who is 6+ feet and 180 pounds

>Calories in, calories out! It's that simple!

>eats a bunch of donuts
>proceeds to lift within weight range he's comfortable with
>forehead is a little sweaty but his clothes are relatively dry
>"I don't know what I'm doing wrong"

>yeah i think i’m gonna get back into lifting

Also a classic from the dudes i work with in IT:
>didn’t you already have lunch today?

i mean, some people really dont sweat a lot
>inb4 dyel

>Calories in, calories out! It's that simple!
it literally is for losing weight

I used to think I didn't sweat much until I realized that I was just being a pussy. If you don't almost pass out during a work out you're not working out.

>If you don't almost pass out during a work out you're not working out.
At least not like an idiot

>I don't lift because I don't want to get too big haha

>I'm not a violent person so I don't need to be big.

This one vegan bitch in my class was trying to convert me and was saying some shit about how guys who lift dont actually need as much protein as they think they do and how you can easily get enough from a vegan diet without even trying. Fuck you bitch

I mean there's a difference between pic related and knowing your limits and how to get close to hem without going over

>I can't run for more than 15 minutes straight

> If you don't almost pass out during a work out you're not working out.

> Counting callories its stupid, just eat less and drink these teas to lose weight
t. My mom

>just eat less
Well shes not wrong

>tfw no cozy yurt
why even fucking live

you know, i feel like a cozy yurt would actually be pretty easy to construct, if you really wanted to do it.

i mean, if mongolian steppe nomads can do it...

>how do you eat all that food without getting fat
It’s called lifting weights & riding pushbikes

>I’d love to work out but don’t have the time
Make the time dip shit

>don’t you get bored eating and training?
Not as bored as I’d get sitting in front of the electric Jew, watching my life drain before my eyes shadowy corporations cuck me into buying tat on credit

Hungarianfag here, when i was a but younger i used to belong to some traditonist groups that did all kinds of shit like building yurts, train with bows, staffs (staves?) and sabres, horseback riding etc

Slept in these things a few times, can be comfy if you can make your sleeping place soft enough.

*whilst shadow corporations...
Excuse my faux pas.

>"It's the size of the fight in the dog, not the size of the dog in the fight"
>"Dude I could kick your ass without even trying"
>"Big guys are too slow to fight"

Motherfucker, I am 6'6 and 270lbs. I have a 7'2 wingspan and rep 315lbs on benchpress. I can run a quarter mile in 56 seconds, the 40 yard dash in 4.9, and a mile in less than six minutes. Consistently. I played football from the age of 13 and played for two years in college at the D-1 level.

There is no way on Gods green earth that anyone significantly smaller than me could beat me in a fight. Fistfight, MMA, streetfight to the death, IDGAF, 90% (or more) of the male population ACROSS THE ENTIRE WORLD would get shit-dicked by me in a fight. The rest have real training and would pose a challenge and even of that group there's a significant number that I would still, handily, beat.

So goddamned tired of Manlets thinking they would beat me in a fight. I've nearly killed cucks without even trying. Beat one drunk faggot manchild halfway to death in the alley behind a bar, while I was shitfaced, and he was sober AND had a knife.

If someone has half a foot or better on you AND a 50-100lb weight advantage, do not fucking fight them. I don't give a shit how much training you have. You will lose, be maimed, and possibly die.

Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

> delicious copypasta

People have never disrespected me like that and nobody ever said to my face that he could beat me in a fight and I'm 6'4 and 200 lbs
Do you only talk to drunk manlets compensating or what?

Also, have you ever been in a fight?
I've practiced kickboxing for 3 years until I sparred against a guy who was 5'6 and has been training for 10+ years and he beat my fucking ass

Normies vs normies: size wins
Short experienced vs big unexperienced: experienced wins

Memes

Not copypasta. Just tired of sub-6' normie DYEL fags thinking they could beat me in a fight. Honestly more tired of fighting them because I feel bad when I cave in someones orbital bone or nose.

I was in the army for 6 years. I went to Iraq once and Afghanistan twice. I've killed my fair share and I have seen a lot of shit you couldn't even imagine. I've seen children detonate themselves in the name of "allah" because they were brainwashed by their parents. So if that is what makes a bad ass, then yes, I am. How about you keep your little mouth shut until you go over there and see what the real fucking world is like you sarcastic piece of fucking shit

Spent a lot of time in bars when I was in college, got into a ton of fights with people that were drunk and trying to prove something/impress someone. The majority of the time my experience is the same as yours and nobody talks shit because they're decent people and because they know they would lose.

Been in many fights. More than 10, and that's counting everything after I got out of highschool only. Actually don't like fighting and only do it when I don't have a choice, because I don't like my hands hurting like hell afterwards.

Had my ass handed to me several times by smaller guys that had trained longer than me as well. Practiced Muay Thai and also Boxing to improve footwork/balance for Football for several years in both.

I'm big and experienced and tired of having to shit-can drunk chads. Last dude I fought ended up with most of his face broken, pressed charges, and promptly had them dismissed when CCTV footage showed him as the aggressor.

>Shit Veeky Forums-Normies Say
>just do SS bro, it's the best strength program ever!
>you need strength base first!

>go to a shithole far away from your home soil to kill random goatfuckers killing themselves to see what the real fucking world is like

I don't like fighting either but that's because I lost my front tooth in one and I've paid 5k so far to fix it
All in all I'm glad I'm tall though and I know you feel the same despite manlets making a fool of themselves trying to prove themselves

Not if you plan to become healthy.

It actually is though

Seems reasonable to me, I'm a cardio bro.

Rape is literally all cardio. Jesus fuck.

Then they're probably not hydrating properly in addition to being lazy bitches.

First post you replied to is blatant copypasta.

I greatly enjoy being fuckhueg but yeah it sucks when people single me out for it. I'd rather never be in another fight again, honestly.

Legit question from metric system user. Does 220 (or 225) pounds have some significance to a non-gym-goer? I understand that its counterpart 100 kg sounds real nice and round to anyone but 220(or 225) sounds arbitrary if you don't know it's 2 plates.

Especially when fucking chicks say it

I second this question, 100kg always sounds imposing to normies. Does 225 carry the same literary weight?

How do yurts keep out rain?

>my gf

thats the complete opposite reason you should be big, don't have to be violent if nobody picks fights with you

>Watching cpt kirk squatting 400kg during lunch break because i'm a faggot
>grill Colleague walks by
>"how much is that"
>"400 kg"
>initially goes wow then stops being surprised and says "oh wait that's 400 as a whole so it's just 200 on each side no biggie"
I just stayed silent.

for every normie that does this there's a normie girl who's so impressed you can OHP her bodyweight

that may be true though

>gfs fat friend keeps going on about how strong she is and how she could probably out lift most men
>let her see what she can lift in my home gym (master race)
>couldn't even push press that bar for one rep

Why do fat girls think they are strong?

take her advice you fucking autist

>I don't have time to go to the gym that many times like some people do

it is, if you don't eat american food

>pick up 20kg
>"wow user is strong"

this isn't something that happens. please go.

Kek

>Are you eating again user?
>No we're not stopping for food, you ate an hour ago
>It's midnight honey, what are you cooking now?

Gf doesn't really mind, she just loves to say everything I do outloud

Who is talking about health?

yes 2pl8 bench and ohp are achievements

I've had coworkers claim I'm risking my back for carrying 20KG boxes upstairs.
They wanted to wait for someone to forklift it

Where the fuck do you live, Portland?

Calm the fuck down you sperg

I love Arnold's response when people would say that they wanted to get bigger, but not too big like him.

>"Don't worry, you never will"

>tfw no narrator gf

I wish I could get big enough for people to single me out for fights. At 5' 11" I can only get so big natty. Ever since I started lifting a year ago I just want to fight people all the time.

I never really say 225; if someone were to ask my bench and it's 225 I'd say "two plates", or if it was say 275 I'd say "two plate twenty five"; w let go off of the plates on one side of the bar. Maybe I'm just autistic but that's how we all did it in hs when we started lifting and it stuck ever since

Non gym goers are impressive by bitch weight. If your bench is over 200 you're a beast in their eyes. People are impressed with my shitty 180lbs for 5.

Same reason fat men think they are strong. THEYRE BIG DUDE MUST MEAN THEY ARE SUPER STRONG AND NOT BIG FAT BLOBS

Man not even just normies bruh. Rugby m8 dropped this one on me: "I can do 50 pullups". I know how a guy who can do 50 pullups would look like and while my m8 is pretty muscular, no way he could do 50. Even with shitty form, nevermind proper deadhang pullups.

Laughed at me when I said I can only do like 15 proper ones.

Not always. My buddy is 6'3" 230 lbs and he constanly has Manlets picking fights with him when we go out. It's like they have to prove their not intimidated by big guys so they always try to fight the biggest guy in the room.

Calories in, calories out is a goal and not a diet plan. I have noticed that 99% of people who talk about weight loss are not smart enough to get this.

I pretty much ignore everyone who is telling me about their pullup or dip numbers. The biggest braggards are always turbomanlets doing them with 1/3 ROM and flailing around like crazy. The average squatting technique is ten times better than the average pullup technique.