CFT

Post your face gains

you took the light off your acne crators, started using soap, and shaved. dumb nigger

Calm down with the racism kiddo

>learned to shave, use lighting and face the camera
Dumb nigger

Dont see any difference other than the lightning desu

>transforming from hispanic to negro

Why though

This

OP has to be a troll post

Lighting gains

Fuck off mate you can't just hate this boy because he is black you cunt.

What did you use to sort of your skin mate I've tried everything?

B U C K E T C R A B
U
C
K
E
T

C
R
A
B

I had to start using towels whenever I worked out to wipe off my face. I found that a lot of my breakouts were caused by sweat/exercise. Another thing that helped was changing my pillow case every 2-3 days and drinking a lot of water throughout the day

when you say exercising do you mean picking cotton?

Lifting/Treadmill. Preworkout unfortunately makes the sweating worse though.

good job sorting out the skin m8. You are also looking leaner so good job. What's the time span between the 2?

a mate of mine I play rugby with has this problem. He has to wash his face (no soap) immediately after exercise and dry it to avoid the salt clogging up his pores. This is definitely worth doing if you have any facial skin problems

yo dawg, how you feel bout dem nfl protests? white boys keepin us down u feel me senpai

Fuck I never remember to drink water its barely hot enough to get thirsty in my country, that's probably it.

how do i make face gains

sheeeit nigga u gonna be fuckin dem white wimmenz nao. nice blog nog

How did you lean out your face?

Thanks, I appreciate it. Time span was about 5 months (6’0 240->196). I fell for the dreamer/dirty bulk meme and got completely ignored how fat I was becoming. It came to the point where walking to class was difficult because of the large amount of weight I was carrying around.

Cut to 12% bodyfat or less and you’ll be able to see a significant difference in jaw structure and cheek depth. You’ll feel a lot better too.

I don’t really know how I feel about all the controversy going on in America. It’s hard to think of an effective way on how people should go about raising awareness for problems in general. I feel as though the kneeling movement makes too unecessary of a connection between sports and politics. I personally can’t think of a way minorities can protest societal inequality without causing offense to one another.

>controversy going on in America.
Where you from bruh? I just assume all blacks on here are Americans.

>Cut to 12% bodyfat or less
Fuck me how do you get that willpower?

I can and will, you’re probably a nigger too

Im from America. I guess I’m just tired and worded that bit pretty weirdly lol.

What helped me was practicing intermittent fasting (eg: cutting lunch and snacks completely out of my diet).

During the first couple of weeks, you can work around the mid-day hunger with chewing gum and high water consumption. After that period, it’s pretty easy to only eat twice a day. It gets weird in social settings though, to the point where you have to look stupid sitting at lunch with a coworker or friend with nothing to eat.

The reason I found it works better than specific macronutrient diets is because it’s pretty hard to eat above your TDEE (mine is somewhere around low 3000) in just two meals. You get the benefit of starting off your day and going to bed with a full stomach, and are still able to lose/maintain weight without too much of a struggle.

No I'm ginger the furthest thing from black, but even if I was it wouldn't matter because race isn't important its you as an individual that counts

Yeah like I said you’re a nigger too

> It gets weird in social settings though
Bro your posting on Veeky Forums don't lie you don't go to social settings.

What's a nigger doing here? Fuck off, shitskin

>ginger
>not a nigger

lol

No op has loads of melanin I only have more than an albino.

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

Doesn’t being lighter give me +1?

True

Nig

Everytime I see these charts and infographics I’m happy to know I don’t conform to the stereotypes held by the majority of people on this imageboard.

Get out you filthy nigger

bitch please. other light, other head angle...

Need new material

Have you tried nofap, does it work?

Oh sweetie... what a doozie of a fiddly-flap that was. Honestly, Dearie, its ok schnnookums, no need to get cranky wanky in your little pajamy--wammies, did you tinkle your wittle boy undies? Oh lolipop honey muffin, it'll be okay baby bear buttercup sweetie mommy will read you a story and change your diapies so you can stop crying. So show us how much of a big boy you are and don't go kaboom in your baby blanket little sailor big boys dont throw tantrums like that Donny Wonny my little sweetest shnookie dookums butterfly raindrop did you get an outhcie on your butterfly raindrop did you ouchie on your butter baby bottom? Come let mommy put the baby powder on it honey darling sugar plum so you so you won't get a rashy washy on your cheeky weekies mommy doesn't like when her brave little toaster is BABY BOOTY BOTHERED.

They save those charts to their desktops to make themselves feel better. Imagine having an entire folder of charts to lift your spirits, because your life is shit.

The speed at which new pasta is created amazes me

ill tell you wot u faggots. this man here shared his bread with you and what do you ungrateful bastards do? bring that shitty pol mentality here. i man im a regualr on pol and all but you guys take it too far. probs their way of showing that theyre mirin ey OP?

>ginger
>furthest thing from black

Agreed! Where is the upvote button on this site?

>I'm a regular on /pol/

>frequently changing pillow case
Ok is this a meme or not because I’m hearing it too often here

If you were at least funny i wouldn’t mind but being racist for no reason just makes you look dumb. Wait till he nigs out first at least you autist

You went from DBZ loving nigger to Tyrone the cuckslayer

T. OP trying to feel better about his baby face

Don't listen to any of the haters m8, you look real good. Great job

Stop responding to your own thread nigger

Unique poster count goes up, but still insists that I'm replying to my own thread. I must be pretty good at pulling all-nighters.

Fuck off nigger, go back to worldstar.

This is a shared place now

Disappointed with the unnecessary racism in this thread. Guess Veeky Forums's just another /pol/ colony.

Cuck.

pls /pol/ go back 2 whatever reddit board u came from this is not Veeky Forums related

Veeky Forums has always been racist.

nigger

true, yes, what're you going to do about it, nigger?

nigger

makes you a nigger still

>even though I'm a subhuman, I'm glad I don't act like one
O..ok?

wear a mask

>Some guy has found the secret to reverse aging
>pol calls him a nigger
Remember that time you literally had a whole fucking board to do with as you please and you were like '"nah even though you don't see /wg/ shilling 240x1022 on /cgl/ I feel as I must ruin every possibly funny thread by trying to show how Full SRS racist I am."
You guys sure do bitch about immigration, as you shitpost everywhere else but WHERE YOU SHOULD BE SHITPOSTING you are fucking board immigrants you weeb candyasses

How I look boys? Be nice :3

/pol/ newfags, do NOT reply to the post above

insta?

Good shit bro. Dont worry about the nigger shit, they dont lift anyways.

kek nigger

>Post a picture of a black man
>/pol/ instantly gets insecure and gets angry like a child
Every. Single. Time.

The hand is black. What are you trying to say? That he's an actor from blacked who fucks white women daily while you cry about it on an anime imageboard?

>all these kids spamming racist memes

Jesus what happened to Veeky Forums

yeah bring back all the non fit related threads like fucking virgins (you) crying over lack of relationships

post bbc pls

pic related
>non fit related threads like fucking virgins (you) crying over lack of relationships
Isn't it /pol/ always crying about the jews manipulating the women into not fucking them?

Looking good, mate. Friendly reminder: Veeky Forums has always been a nigger friendly board so keep your racism to yourself or just simply fuck off back to /pol/. Thank you.

still ugly af

At least you lost the weight, look a lot better m8

Not ugly, just crazy face.
You have tons of crazy all up in your face.

Your not ugly you got that high t look look of a warrior girls love that shit

>it’s an OP samefags the fuck out of his own thread episode

>80+ replies shit talking OP
>13 pictures

classic

>people actually have this shit SAVED on their PC

Don’t forget to factor in all the
>it’s so sad to see racism here :(( Veeky Forums is a diverse board my African friend! I will be your ally XD
its sad that at least 80% of threads on Veeky Forums devolve into race shit

Looking fuckin great dude, keep it up
Keep in mind there are a fuckton of high schoolers who frequent Veeky Forums so pay the troll responses no mind.

>Veeky Forums has always been racist
t. Newfag

Mirin dreads. It's a bold choice when 99% of niggers just get a buzz. You either need to commit to the beard or shave it though; looks gross right now.

If this really is you then we're gonna need a more similar set of pictures.

>80%
That’s a massive exaggeration and you know it, even including the threads that start off talking about race

Lost weight, started lifting, been mewing for a week or so now. I'm getting some female attention now life's better . wish I can get a decent/full beard yet

haha yeah only teenagers are racist bro

>troll
So is this word coming back or is just the influx of newfags who still use it

But the question is: are you a virgin?
Also any white women

cleaner face and lost fat
gj

Why do niggers fall so easily for Jewish marketing and shitty products. They're the true got slaves whites don't follow or have cow mentality like niggers

Because their culture demands that they buy overly expensive everything to prove that they have money and are therefore better than you. The irony is that they go broke buying all their accessories