Testosterone for a teenager

Any reason why I shouldn't jump on test bros? $150 for huge gains? I've heard rumours of infertility, and I do want kids, but natty life sucks. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

TestRX.com/ct/413772
degruyter.com/view/j/jpem.2005.18.3/jpem.2005.18.3.285/jpem.2005.18.3.285.xml
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2006.02499.x/full
joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/182/1/165.short
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.81.2.8636281
eje-online.org/content/113/4_Suppl/S147.short
degruyter.com/view/j/jpem.2000.13.issue-s6/jpem-2000-s619/jpem-2000-s619.xml
karger.com/Article/Abstract/315482
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11837512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off retard

if you're even considering it you're an irredeemable retard and shouldn't breed anyways

so go ahead

lol you have no idea why you should hop on testosterone as a teen. ive used it myself to broaden my shoulders while crashing my estrogen to ensure more height. roids are sex hormones. do your digging now to unlock chadmode

If you PCT properly you'll be fine. Properly done roids are pretty safe.

If you think you're gonna fuck up PCT and/or can't afford bloods before and after, don't. Stick with Ostarine or LGD if you really want to turn in your natty card, at least you can't fuck up that badly with them.

Anybody have a pdf of master your t?

too young, going to kill your balls and your health.

I did it at 20. Nolva for pct. Kept most gains went from skinny fat no evidence I go to gym to buff. Do it just do pct and diet well and don't throw it all away when your cycle ends (keep training hard keep eating big)

lol no. you do NOT pct when you are growing. your estrogen is elevated post cycle and this can widen your hips and stunt your growth. OP get on letrozole and bring you estrogen to the bottom and get on 500mg testosterone. your shoulders will broaden and youll develop adult features faster

wow he looks like shit now

Request mods rename this to testosterone for a downie coz OP is a fkn scum bag loser shit head retard

Connor Murphy is PROOF u can stay natty and get huge. Well, not huge by Veeky Forums standards but big enough to pull thotties

You don't need that shit to force your body into producing more test.
-get this TestRX.com/ct/413772
-exercise
-sleep 7-9 hours a day DURING THE NIGHT, no sleep during the day (go to bed at 23:00 top)

Done. You have now more test than 90% of people.

There is actually very little reason to not at least try using anabolic steroids. As evidenced by the posts in this thread, literally no one knows what they are talking about which is quite common when it comes to things in the fitness industry but also steroids in general. My only advice for you would be to wait until you're older. Definitely don't start messing around with hormones as a teen

that link looks like a complete shill, con site desu

Shouldn't take heavy stuff while on your teens.
Get the fuck out faggot.

You can also get some arginine, I heard that works for test.

>crashing your estrogen for more height
you really are a retard aren't you. post your cycle you larping faggot, I promise you've never touched a roid

>Ref link

So we have Veeky Forums on here now?

No, arginine is for your dick.
You need vitamin D3, togkat ali and all the good stuff that actually boosts your test.

>ive used it myself to broaden my shoulders while crashing my estrogen to ensure more height

Yeah, please provide some proof for this outlandish fuckin bullshit

Pretty good basic advice.
Eating meat is also very important.

Why? You can look incredible if you lift while eating and sleeping properly. Your recovery time is at its lowest and your aesthetics probably at their highest. At least wait until you're in your early 20s to sit down and weigh the pros/cons of roid use.

well if you are a teenager there are several problems

>cripple your test production for life (you will always rely on injecting test for the rest of your life)
>balding before/at 20
>possibly horrible acne
>bitchtits because your body doesnt know what to do with all the test
>high risk of injury because your supporting structures are still those of a teenager and not as strong as your muscles will be

so if you wanna be dependant on a drug and trade 20 years of your life for a bit of a faster muscle gain go ahead.

> Bald teenager

Fucking kek

Yes. There are lots of reasons. You should know them.

But basically males go through the later stages of puberty from 19-25. Usually a lot closer to 25. All those chemicals running around your body, finialising your transformation into an adult, and you're thinking of shutting them all off and injecting just one, single chemical in amounts that you, a random teen with no medical experience, are guessing might have an effect.

It'll end badly. Just fucking wait until you're 24 or something. Spend your money on nice food or a couple of new shirts. You'll get more use out of them.

Not for teens. Their body chemistry is different.

>tfw going to sleep at 4AM

>when u find out u hav AIDS but still want to be fit

Puberty passed 20 is very rare.

How do I get out of the no gains sleeping cycle?

worst feel

JUST

lmao I was thinking the same thing user.
>using test to crash estrogen
>not knowing that exogenous test aromatises into , you guessed it, fucking estrogen.

Pinning test won't lower estrogen, you need ancillaries for that, ex : nolva, letro, etc.

What this guy said, except be careful with letro as it WILL crash your estrogen hard. You need SOME estrogen in your body or else your joints will dry out and get painful.

Yeahh... the main reason to crash estrogen would be if you start seeing signs of gyno and need to immediately fix the problem.

>all the nattycucks in this thread acting like they know shit about roids

kek

Whats your stack brah?

pull an all nighter without the use of any caffeine pills or soda/pop or coffee even. Then survive until at least 8 PM and youll crash until probably 7 AM the next day (make sure you set an alarm). Then just adjust it a little so it fits your schedule better, I usually go to bed at 10 PM and wake up at 5:30 AM, b/c I have to lift in the morning.

Test e 500/wk
Tbol 50/day

dont make me post multiple studies just for your stupid ass to not have anything to say. google these keywords in google scholar:

"letrozole height"
"testosterone height"
"estrogen growth plate"
"estrogen height"
"anavar height"
"testosterone growth velocity"
"testosterone facial appearance"

testosterone and letrozole is OTC in my country and i am pinning 500mg a week with 1.25mg letrozole everyday.

pic related is me and you can even see my gear in the back

heres an old image of me showing how much my clavicles have broadened

Why?

Test shuts your epiphyseal plates you faggot

i was 5'1 before treatment

L M A O
M
A
O
>takes tbol
>Acts like he knows anything about gear

Is HGH + letro + test + eating clean so that you don't get diabetes the chad formula if taken before growth plates close?

refer to my post with my back pic. estrogen is the sole reason for closing of growth plates, and yes estrogen will rise from testosterone and thats why you should be crashing your estrogen. google scholar this if you dont believe me im done convincing you faggots. theres a literal study out there saying testosterone + letrozole produces the best height results

Confirmed, this user is Jon Jones lmaooo.

Tests is used to stop growth in ultra-lanklet teenagers you autist.

hgh will give you acromegaly like features. we are attracted to a lack of gh and high t, thats why zac efron is so attractive

You're not tall enough to even fit in your own selfie lmfao when will they learn?

>$150 for huge gains
>$150
wot? how many vials?

Don't tell him that! Let him become an emotionless robot from no estro. It lets you turn off the feels

because it produces estrogen. welp time to pull up the studies

now watch your stupid ass have nothing to reply with, but i wont blame you.

are you fitizens fucking retarded? do you even know where to find gear? testosterone and AI is even cheaper than 150$

>roiding for this
I look better natty

no shit, thats what i was pointing out

worth it for height. take it from my 5'1 ass that managed to reach 5'4, with my dad being 5'1 and my mom being shorter than a dwarf.

thats my before pic, natty 4months before pinning. pic with the black room is 2 pins in, letrozole for 2 months beforehand

>FUCKING LETRO
go right ahead, test is known for its absurd aromatisation level seeing as it's such a harsh compound even at doses of 200mg! i advise full dose of letro EoD

have you ever understood the feels of your height stunting as your hips widen? im starting to think many fitizens are actually chads... ._.

tbol is better than dbol bro, lol enjoy your bloat and destroyed hairline

ok underground sources are highly reviewed websites on steroid exchange forums, facebook steroid groups, bodybuilder gyms and poultry stores. for reference 1g of test here is 4$ and pharma grade letroz is 3$ equal. underground test is 2.5g for 40$ equal, and letrozole 5$ afaik

Yo serious question.
How do I tell if I need test therapy? What iu range of test in the bloodstream.

your lab will give you ranges. you should be more concerned about estrogen if you care about your sense of mood

You would be correct ;) Skipping class, crushing ass.

>comes on Veeky Forums
>admits to being underaged

Lol

>estrogen
Lol no thanks

imbalances are the main cause of fucked up mood. a regular e2 test is literally 50$ for burgerland afaik

I do not care about mood.
I care about muscle growth and sexual health.

well then why havent you hopped on full gear? castrate men can keep up with similar strength progressions with high t men. even 500mg of testosterone weekly wont do jack shit. go get yourself some gear dude

dude ik why you havent hopped on gear, you cant find it, go look at my post about the pricing, listed some good places to look for there

>roids
Autism, no thanks.

Why is pharma-grade product cheaper than underground , and no fucking way test is THAT cheap

in my country nobody knows that its otc, because people are too afraid to ask and since gear is rare because pharmacies dont distribute it because its already otc so they price it higher, it should be slightly cheaper underground for burglerand, and yes test is that cheap but test isnt the king of compounds. dude start looking around i know all fitizens want to do gear but they think its expensive and hard to find. gear is argueably easier to find than party drugs

ik its a mindfuck dude but there are literal studies proving it. sad thing our parents didnt tell us

kek'd but srs for any newfriends out there, for the love of god don't do this

good for devleoping teens, but maybe not that much. other friend of mine is doing 1/4th everyday with no exogenous testosterone as he is even shorter than me (literal dwarf status) and hes already getting sleepiness

yeah thats what I was thinking, this guy I know who is on gear told me he gets 200mg/ml 10ml vials for $80 idk what you guys pay, or if this price is low or high. Seems reasonable since the fake "MONSTER TEST BOOSTER" shit at gnc is like $100 anyway.

expensive but atleast its less likely to be bunk. since 80$ is still dirt cheap anyway just purchase them. get on dude and read the studies i posted, you will feel like shit for the meantime with low estrogen but you will be chad godmode by the time youre done

>clavicles
>post pic of back

i only have a few front pics sorry, ik im retarded but you can look at where im holding the phone

OP i know youre starting test for gains but lemme tell you that it gives none. 19nors like npp are much more effective but they have a progesterone effect and theres no telling what that'll do to your bone structure

I'm not OP, know a decent amount about gear, just wanted to see if you thought that price was high or low, but yeah link articles? i'll check wem out. I always use stroied ( dot ) com

Sage in all fields

Quit making this thread and also consider suicide

these, also afaik theres a study saying that 600mg of testosterone only produces 3x the results of natural lifting, which isnt really enough to give you that roider feel, and also dude start using google scholar, there is too much broscience and bias on forums.

your levels of test are still peaked around that age for most guys, and growth hormone production is still really high. Your growth plates are probably fused but I see no reason why you can't continue to become manlier into your mid 20s.

wouldnt you have a tanner stage 5 by age 20? your penis should be done growing afaik

Lmao at this shitstorm of a thread