youtu.be/lQezinb283E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

photoshop

SS + GOMAD

Enjoy.

Kekd

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>tfw no ten-pack, ;_;

You don't. You just beg him to impregnate your sister and hope he does impregnate as many females as possible, in order to improve the average of the gene pool
Similarly, hit on his sister and make as many gigachad babies as possible. Even if your genes are Michael Cera tier hers should be Chad enough to offset them.

Years of calisthenics, no kidding

Source on the ‘Chad’ sister?

With plenty of roids and photoshop x1000

What a pathetic retard. True kings don't need roids at all or use it in moderation. He looks like an attention-seeking faggot

You mad? Calm down autistic sperglord, the king is here

how fucking envious can one man be lmao

I really hope it's the guy samefagging because there's no way mentally healthy people can support that shit.... oh wait, I'm on Veeky Forums, most people here are retarded and socially incompatible anyway

I understand people being envious of Arnold but this guy is 99% roids

you know arnold was all roids too right? lol

*blocks your path*

instagram.com/berlin.1969/

are you unable to read? Arnie's roid intake was nowhere near this guy's

>my roid filled hero is better than your roid filled hero because my roid filled hero is less aesthetic
lmao dude you're a pussy and gigachad wouldn't give you the time of day

Maybe because that guy is 6'8

>that thing
>king of Veeky Forums

you never fail to make me laugh

Post body

I literally implied none of those things. Did you not see the part where I was saying that I at least understand why some people might like Arnold? Every person using roids is mentally unstable, especially personality wise

Omae wa mou shindeiru!

is a guy who looks like that actually able to win any competitions? his vascularity is off the fucking charts, damn. his muscles look fine but the vascularity really kills it in my eyes

This is acromegaly tier, there is such a thing as too much.

this

>become crismson chin

and size, dude is at least as big as most classic competitors and probably leaner than most too

to be honest this does look better than
>le veiny abs :DD

I find him simply unappealing

Too much, poor proportionality, harmony etc. completely unnatural and thus unappealing.

I agree with everything but the proportionality. He does look terrible and even laughable though. Whatever makes him happy I guess

The face is too narrow compared to the length, he lacks projection in the upper third, his philtrum to chin ratio is ridiculous, his ramus height(!!!) is too short compared to bigonial width and mandible length, bigonial width is also too great compared to bizygomatic width and forehead width.

The painted on beard also just serves to highlight his unnatural skull shape, but I guess that was the intended effect. The reason it is unappealing is that it evokes an association to types of hormonal growth disorders such as acromegaly. I get that looking like a freak is the point as it were, but it certainly is not attractive.

One of the guys he's standing next to is this guy.

Doesn't look very tall.

Also the girl in the pics is extremely short, like under 160cm.

ick

boop

So this is the power of natty lifting... Amazing.

>natty

I would estimate Gigachad to be around 6'2" max, which is good, arguably perfect height, but it's not enough to not get mogged by a 6'6" long haired Chad.

>King of Veeky Forums
Makes me think what kind of system would system have if it was a country and its positions... Minister of Aesthetics, Minister of Strength, Natty Inspector, Chad Council, DYEL Police...

Can't use Photoshop during competitions.

natty inspector would be killed by the /fraud/ mafia

pls shave

>standing on toes
must be a manlet

Chico Lachowski is still the top slayer. Gigachad looks too intimidating to be taken seriously. Prime chicks want that cute boy who everyone likes. Women in the 27-30 bracket would be all over that caveman thought. He's big, strong, dominant and looks like he could kill any other male with ease.

What the fuck even is this man? Was he fucking genetically engineered by Nazi scientists or some shit

It's a shoop you retard

This guy hunts Chads.

:'(

>King of Veeky Forums

Get your shitty photoshop sperg out of here.

AlphaDestiny while always be the king.

you have no idea son

This is how it starts. At first it is an online joke. then you see the first actual guy that looks like that in real life at a club, surrounded by wet pussies and hangers on. Then you see them on the streets and you have to compete. 8/10 men are now 7/10 and your life just got that much noticeably harder. Just watch and see.

don't listen to the chadlet cope. they fear the gigachad.

Jo-Jo?

chubby

how many years of natty lifting do I need to achieve this bros?

achievable natty in 6-9 months on SS + GOMAD

and steroids.

Steroids and Photoshop

Good job on your viral marketing

That would be Dolph Lundgren not some photoshopped dark haired fake chin disgusting abdomination.

If it weren't for that tren jaw I would have believed possibly just natty and Photoshop, but that jaw screams I did gallons of tren

Dude has transcended both roids and photoshop.

It doesn't even affect him.

You people are all idiots.

So the guy in every pic has to replace his old head with a new one in shoop?

The girl does it. It's some weird art thing. She has like 4 social media profiles of this shopped together mega chin guy and his "family". It's pretty fucking weird.

Holy shit
>LITERALLY "awaken my masters" tier

This guy is 100% Photoshop, his gf does the morphs

Was there any doubt in the first place? It's so painfully obvious that he's a shitskin. I'm pretty sure everyone else was just trolling.

Your daily reminder

This girl is crazy but she is so damn fine. I wish there were more pics of her instead of these shooped gigachads

>engineered by Nazis
>fucked a chick with skin as dark as coal

Lmao!!

That vascularity is not natty my dumb friend

None of it is real, this guy doesn't exist.

Fucking hell he's an IRL lookism/sluthate morph.

Guy on the right looks like a muscular Donald Jr if he grew his beard out.

Nani?

sleekntears.com/hwd-video/
you can see what they actually look like here

instagram.com/kristasudmalis/

holy fuck kek

what kind of routine does he do. looks like this guy is about to dethrone jeff seid as the king of Veeky Forums

A chubby balding manlet?

Would unironically fuck dolph lundgren no homo

my seids

i've just realised how aesthetically important it is to have a small nose. god damn

youtu.be/lQezinb283E

10/10

"I'm Eric!"

instagram.com/berlin.1969/

Whoever makes this shit has some mental illness

>tfw no concave jawline

explain

Just unlock your Hamon breathing

Someone spends a lot of time maintaining this Instagram with this photo shopped epitome of manliness

are you fucking retarded? rethoric btw

he literally has a body that belongs in baki the grappler what the fuck