/alpha/ AlphaDestiny Appreciation General, Smug Edition

Hello, brothers in iron.

I hope you are having a fine day, I'm doing very well, thanks.

It is thanks to my own, personal efforts that the begging for Naturally Enhanced has been severely reduced on the board and I am very aware you all are appreciative for that. Irregardless, let us not dwell in the past- on with the future! The next topic I want to tackle this thread is the height-fags, you know the ones, the people that squeal "5'5 Heehee" and think the height of another man is the end-all, be-all of the argument. This is a load of immature nonsense, written by sad, lonely, virginal shut-in, human garbage who never cross the door unless it is to collect their welfare check. These are the facts, no one gives a shit about your height, you'll be able to pack on size a lot quicker than some lanky motherfucker who would get his head boxed off if he called another man "manlet" in real life. These no-girlfriend scum only have their few extra inches in height over other men, while the rest of us are out doing things in our lives, they sit on their boney ass and talk about how they "ebin rekt a manlet today on Veeky Forums"; and their mother says "That's nice, sweetie", she has given up long ago on the prospect of them ever having a gf or finding a place of your own or getting a job or having kids or owning a car or going to college or even being a decent human being. Probably hit a little to close to home on that one, eh? You want to debate, you skelly pricks? I'll be glad to oblige, just don't whinge when you get BTFO'd like every other pathetic maggot that crosses my path...

Meanwhile, in this general you can tell us about how you first learned of AlphaDestiny, how his Naturally Enhanced routine is working for you, training tips and tricks, your favorite video of his and generally how he has improved your performance in all aspects of life. Like Alex says: If you found his content, it is your Destiny to be Alpha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_G_wAaWoYpM
youtu.be/GMEQFqkpmZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMPIDY BUMP BUMP, BUMP BUMP! Come in, lads, don't be timid.

Can you speak up fella, cant hear you from down there

See, this is what I fucking mean, a little loser squeaking out a cringe-worthy meme. Only a writhing worm would insult a man for factors outside of his control.

alex plz go

> little loser
> the irony
Sorry thats about all I caught, use your big boy voice!

is rack pulls and only rack pulls enough for your trap development? i think alejandro mentioned somewhere to eschew shrug altogether for rack pulls because shrug won't do much for your trap gains.

That's another cancer meme, that anyone who defends and enjoys Alex's content is somehow him pretending to be someone else. Load of bullshit.

You would get knocked spark out if you tried saying any of this shit in real life, to any man, but no; you're a big boy on le Veeky Forums, you can pretend you have a pair of balls behind a computer screen. Fucking pathetic.

> nobody in the history of Veeky Forums has ever made an anonymous thread about themselves to see what people think

When will they learn

Have a look at this vid, bro:

youtube.com/watch?v=_G_wAaWoYpM

> le 'hehe fite me' meme
> trying to intimidate and threaten people over the internet for disagreeing with him
Pretty indicative of some serious self confidence issues and insecurities lad, you need to work on that shit. Also ive done muay thai for 4 years so i find it fucking hilarious that you think because you can bench lmao1.5pl8 that somehow makes you a good fighter. Heres a hint; it doesnt.

Fucking manlets, honestly.

Kek

Look at Little big man syndrome here

Sorry, bud. Alex has a lot better things to be doing than talking to the lowest common denominator dregs on here, he doesn't give a shit what you scum think about him.

"Hurr hurr when will they le learn" When will you learn a new joke, you prick?

You would know, wouldnt you alex? Hence why youre getting all assmad in the other replies about people making fun of manlets. Baited yourself hard there.

Says Mr. Hard-Man on the internet, I've done BJJ for 5 years, kid. If anyone is doing the knocking out, it will be me, sonny jim.

Says Mr. Hard-Man on the internet, I've done Taekwondo for 6 years, kid. If anyone is doing the knocking out, it will be me, sonny jim.

Look at Mr. Cringe over here, thinks that acting like an alpha is height insecurity. Just fucking lol.

ahaha manlet

t. Brainlet. I already implied I am not Alex, reading comprehension much? I am not getting angry at morons who think they're superior in their deluded peabrains.

>22 posts
>6 IPs
HahaHAHaHA

Fuck off dickhead.

I like Alex's lifting content, and the fact that this would upset anyone is extremely amusing to me

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Youre failing really hard at that lad, its pretty sad. Shouldnt get so assmad at banter on the internet, if it makes you that upset just log off.

AHAHAHAHAA so funni you ebin rekt him!!! xddddd

Fuck outta here, scumbag.

How can an "alpha" be so autistic enough for this much shitposting?

They are weird people, man. Can't handle it when decent people attract decent people.

Anyone have a copy of the new version of Naturally Enhanced?

Says Mr. Hard-Man on the internet, I've done Turkish Penis Grappling for 7 years, kid. If anyone is doing the knocking out, it will be me, sonny jim.

You alright bro?

You are a fucking fail, pal. I already fucking said I'm not fucking angry, didn't I? Stupid bastard. I'm an oldfag of Veeky Forums, I'm not going to log off when I'm finally confronting height-hating idiocy, especially while I'm BTFOing every dick in the thread.

Go away Alex

Get out of here, begging moron, can't even afford $47? Go beg on a street corner with a tin cup and a shinebox.

I said fuck off, broken record bitch.

It's easier to beg here, man. You got a copy? What's in it? More cool lemonade parables?

I'm fine, just laughing my ass off at all the fools I'm BTFOing, I suggest you don't post an image like that in my thread either, friend.

Go away, beta bitch.

You just begged for his work and now you insult him, what the fuck is wrong with you? I'm genuinely concerned, why would you want the book of a man you obviously despise??

Yo, you need some ice for that butthurt bro? It looks pretty bad from here. Especially seeing as youre contradicting yourself in your own post.

Get that crap meme out of here, mine's are of a much higher grade.

Says Mr. Hard-Man on the internet, I've done Manlet Cage Fighting for 8 years, kid. If anyone is doing the knocking out, it will be me, sonny jim.

Dumbass. If you really think I'm getting beaten in this debate, there really is something wrong with you...

Please tell me about VeganDestiny's magnum opus. I'm begging you.

It's neither funny nor creative to copy-paste my credentials and edit it slightly, no one is impressed.

Only a brainlet would think them getting mocked is a debate. Fucking kek, too easy. I bet you thought 'I-I-Im and oldfagg, I swaer..' made you sound hard too...dear oh dear

Have you ever hung out with your average 20 something woman?

this is what they are like you fucking autist, they want a man who LOOKS dangerous, who comes off as a bad idea to date, and just want to fuck them. women love being fucked by assholes, they don't want to date them, but they do want to get fucked by them becasue they feel it gives them some kind of power over dangerous men

Nice 1st grade grammar

Says Mr. Hand-Man on the internet, I've done yoga for 9 years, kid. If anyone is doing the knocking out, it will be me, sonny jim.

> its not funny
I find it extremely funny
> my credentials
What, that youve been cage fighting in the manlet pit for 8 years? Silly manlet, walked right into that one didnt you

Well it is the best book a natural could own, you will get easy peasy gains if you follow the advice. But it has a lot of words, I don't think your bird-brain could handle things like logic nor facts...

pls tell me of these words

Lol women are pros at sensing desperation. Alex always comes off as cringe or desperate when he talks about women or dating.

Obvious newfag is obvious. Get the fuck off Veeky Forums you loser, it's a shit hole enough without your IQ melting presence. No where in any argument have I not countered an insult and smacked you bitches down.

This. At least there is one other smart poster on this thread.

>Alpha's necklace in his latest video
/ourgoy/ confirmed, fuck yeah bro

Nice shitty artwork, bro. Spend all of 2 minutes making it? Only make a meme if you have talent, kid.

You make your competence sound like an achievement. I don't regard your suggestion at all because you have no authority whatsoever at 5'5''. Your attempts to write stories about you wooing women and shilling your popularity are humorous and quite frankly disgraceful. You are a disappointment to the fitness community and an insult to any genuine alpha males. Nobody respects you, we're all laughing from the sidelines as you reply to yourself; you're a short little clown

Whatever, I'm not replying to you after this. Go fuck yourself.

> getting BTFO hard and thinks calling the other person a newfag somehow saves him
Fucking keeeek
> IQ melting presence
Yet you couldnt even realise that it was banter and you took it so seriously
> BTFOing everwun n smackin bitches down
When that starts happening please let me know

Is that really the best you can do fella?

women are stupid, faking not giving a shit is easy, and Alex does come off as pretty alpha especially compared to the average soy boy who runs SS with no accessories becasue he didn't read the book

Well you must have a small brain with a shitty sense of humor.

Kek that wasnt even me, youre such an easy target multiple people jumped on it

>dead

fucking lol'd

I already told you I'm not sharing the book, because that is illegal, and I'll go to fucking jail. But, yes the book has these things called "words" on every page! Very difficult stuff!

His dancing tutorial is my favourite video
youtu.be/GMEQFqkpmZk

Well, you are a fucking scum, get the fuck out of this thread, you fucking embarrassment. Look at yourself, talking shit about a decent guy, who only helps people. FUCK YOU. Go fuck yourself you utter virgin shut in, fucking prick.

Faking and actually not giving a shit is easy to spot sorry. The fact you used soy boy to insult SS shows how daft you are. Don't even like Rippetoe but Rip could kill little alex without trying.

I simply called you out for what you are, you probably hopped on Veeky Forums for ebin trump memes.
Sorry, your banter is just so piss-poor I couldn't tell!
Well it happened just now, cause you just got BTFO, BITCH

They're as you expect. He has a childish vocabulary. Developing coherent sentences is a difficult task for him.

Stay out of other men's business then, little boy.

Trying this hard to defend a cringy manlet gymcel.

Thanks man! Glad my meme could bring a smile, have another, my friend!

A lot of specific insults. Did I conjure up something? Any decent guy wouldn't go to the autistic lengths of his shilling. You call yourself an "alpha male" but do not welcome criticism.

Says the one who cant even recognise banter.

Did you watch the vid, it's not a dance tutorial, but I'll admit I smirked. Good job.

Balding destiny part 1

Balding destiny part 2

>manlet getting mad that a lanklet nearly stepped on him again

Balding destiny part 3

I'm defending a guy who is nothing but genuine, sweet and helpful, he only wants to see you succeed and you try to mock him? To fucking insult him? I can't abide that, you idiots have to be called out.

That's sad. Too bad it's out of his reach.

This sort of frantic response just further indicates that you cant differentiate between jokes and insults, are very socially inept and pretty deep on the autism spectrum. Im sorry for making fun of you, if i had known you were this mentally deficient and couldnt handle it I wouldnt have done it. Please ask your handler to send me your address so I can chip in 5 bucks for more fidget spinners and plastic cups in your favourite colour.

sorry I don't speak to genetic trash

Yeah you conjured up something, you conjured up a fucking burning, barrage of pure unadulterated fucking destruction down atop your pinhead, you fucking dweeb. Now get the fuck out before you fucking get whooped again, boy...

> im not gunna reply again
> replies again

You just keep falling for it lad

Even so, are you his stalker? I cannot imagine a situation where AspergesDestiny has a stalker who genuinely admires him. Do you have the mental capacity to think before you post?

>Commenter makes fun of little alex's eyebrows
>Fucks up plucking
>Commenter makes fun of fuck up
>Hides eyebrows with super "Alpha" bandana
The trend of proving how insecure little alex is continues

It's not banter when it's utter shit though.

I wouldn't even register one of your punches. You are a child throwing a tantrum. Grow up :)

>AD haters have all these Alex photos saved
>I'm a subscriber and I have not one Alex photo saved
Really invigorates my watermelons

It performed its purpose pretty well in terms of riling up manlets

Imagine revolving your life around a man's non-existent hair-thinning.
I'll tell you that he isn't balding, you dork, it's obvious that he shaved his head a little too close to the scalp and that is why it might look like he is "balding" but this is so obviously not the case. Even if he was balding it is not like he would give a shit anyway, he could beat anyone who tried to make a joke of it.

Uh huh that's what it is, dickhead, I could fucking curbstomp you in to the dirt. You pathetic sack of snake shit.