Wtf did I just heard...

Wtf did I just heard? Zyzz's brother Chestbrah said that zyzz didn't die in a sauna but he fell asleep in a couch on a massage parlor and he never woke up again.

Here is the video for anyone who never saw it:
youtube.com/watch?v=15sztntuvCA

If that's true, that's pretty damn sad. Heart defect death rather than dying in some maddening cocaine binge in a sauna. Nothing he could've done to prevent that.

I know man. That's pretty shocking information. Zyzz's death was very mysterious for the fact that even chestbrah might not be sure about how he died.

he's so soft in the pic

its flat lighting, unless youre freakishly huge when you got lighting like that youll look small

>heart defect
>not caused by cocaine and roid abuse
kek fucking retard

No. Look at his chin. He has higher bf in here maybe off cycle...

true

I know cocaine has disastrous effects on the cardiovascular system but only Zyzz would know how much he used. Roids certainly don't help either. But if he had a heart defect from the beginning, pre-roids, he just accelerated his death. Dude could've dropped at any other time.

zyzz def got jaw implants in his last year or so

It's funny how people say that he was at his biggest near his death when he wasn't really bigger than the size in pic related.

I don't know what he was doing in Thailand, but it clearly was a fucking mistake.

This photo is not in Thailand but a club in Sydney. He got the rose tattoo about 1-2 months before his death. There aren't any photos of him in Thailand as far as I know.

Also, Chestbrah says that he has footages of Zyzz in Thailand but he won't upload them as he says Zyzz was in a pretty bad condition.

he died doing what he loved.
thai traps

Jesus those chest and ab tattoos were so fucking bad.

Maybe he killed himself on purpose as a way to recompense

It sounds gay but I think Zyzz have actually faked his death so they could make merch money

Bullshit m8

>if he had a heart defect

Might it have been something the family said to save face? Sounds better than him solely dying of drug abuse.

the ab tattoo was to cover up a scar

>I don't know what he was doing in Thailand, but it clearly was a fucking mistake.

Getting a nose job.

Whatever the case, the drugs he was taking were surely the cause of his death even with a heart condition which also contributed.

>This photo is not in Thailand but a club in Sydney.

Yes, I know.

But it just proves that he was not even getting bigger before Thailand.

Pic related is from Thailand.

I've thought about this actually.

What does it matter, anyway? He's still fucking gone. God I miss zyzz so much.