Health At Every Size

How does it make you feel that even though you spend so much time cultivating an /aesthetic/, you aren't actually Veeky Forums?

Ragen Chastain may not have 8% bodyfat but she recently finished a triathlon. How does it feel knowing you have less endurance and stamina than a plus sized woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/
athlinks.com/event/195664/results/Event/619253/Course/946216/Bib/894
theguardian.com/society/2017/may/17/obesity-health-no-such-thing-as-fat-but-fit-major-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did it take her half a week to finish that like it did her marathons? How many geriatrics finished in front of her this time?

She got a medal. While you lifted for an hour and jerked off for the rest of the day.

truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/

Just a bunch of haters trying to bring her down

FACT - Ragen has completed more than one marathon

FACT - Ragen completed a triathlon on Sunday

The juicy bits

>And yet, whenever Ragen’s athletic abilities are on public display, her results are totally inconsistent with her claims. Her 5K personal record places her lower than the beginner baseline for an octogenarian. The only way she managed to complete a marathon was by specifically finding an event with no time limit and slowly ambling through the course in over 12 hours. She took 4 hours longer than the 77 year old woman who finished before her, but spent much of the race in a “blur of pain”. At her IRONMAN she didn’t even make it past the generous swim cut-off after over a year of intense preparation far beyond any typical half-IRONMAN training program.

When's the last time you exercised for 12 straight hours?

McDonald's, KFC and Domino's. The Holy trinity

Well done. You go girl

Actually she swam, biked and ran.

I know this is a troll but still

You mean walked for twelve hours?
Her average pace for her marathons has been 2m.p.h. or less.

If that's the definition for exercising then I'm competing at Olympic levels every day

when is the last time you walked for 12 hours?

People with serious physical disabilities can do that. Just doing it doesn't make you healthy.

>implying everyone doesn't get a medal to prevent hurt feefees

If she wasn't such a poisonous person I'd be happy for her.

She is ugly inside and out. Fuelled by her greed and gluttony.

Pretty much every day here; spend entire day on my feet + gym and cardio.

Standing or walking for 12 hours a day is not an accomplishment

As soon as the camera disappeared she could be seen biting into the medal, hoping it was made out of chocolate.

Wtf. I'm a former endurance athelete. I can guran-fucking-tee that "completing" a triathlon is not that hard. Especially a Sprint distance. I have not been an endurance athlete for two years since transitioning to strength sports, and I can still run 4 miles at a 8 minute pace without even thinking about it. Cardio is not fucking hard, you normies.

How many revolutions did it take her?

It wasn't a sprint, it was as supersprint

My last temp job was 12-14 hour shifts, walking 100% of the time, (manually) stacking tyres (with rims) 8 tyres tall.

(and to get to work I had to bike 18 kilometers (36km total)).

Fuck off.

She did swimming too

Post official results bro
Not pics which might very well be her posing with her consolation prize after dropping out. Results. Times.

A supersprint is a 400 mt swim, 10km cycling, 2,5 km run.
This took her 102 minutes. She finished behind an octagenarian. (again)
She sure showed all those reddit trolls!

I might also add: assuming we take her seriously and congratulate her on proving fat people can in fact participate in sports event, she claimed to be in the top 5% of population in strength and fitness.

She came in 800th place.

kek, this thread is hilarious

Where did you come when you raced?

If you were faced by me you'd definitely cum first. Probably in your pants

You cant be healthy at every size. Studies show that, and the physiotherapy-/orthopedic-/Cardiac-ward clearly shows it.

I mean her

>San Diego
This explains everything.

Yeah right, you shilly kike

Lot of woman-hating virgin trolls trying to deny her accomplishments. I brought receipts. Read em and weep.

athlinks.com/event/195664/results/Event/619253/Course/946216/Bib/894

Still think fat people can't be athletes?

Covering these distances
is not being an athlete.
Her average running speed was 2,58 miles/hour. At a sports event. I walk faster than that at a leisure pace.

She's lapping everyone on the couch.

How come a skinny person can sit on the couch all day and get less respect that a fat person?

Because a skinny person doesn't try to make a career, become an e-celeb and promote an unhealthy lifestyle using their non-accomplishment.

>She's lapping everyone on the couch.
Ah, the participation prize mentality that's killing us from the inside.

no such thing as fat but fit
theguardian.com/society/2017/may/17/obesity-health-no-such-thing-as-fat-but-fit-major-study

this is body shaming propoganda

no matter what you try, everyone will default to their set weight. for some of us, this might be plus size

I think this is a bait thread but it's honestly great she completed a marathon. I don't think I would have an easy time doing that in the San Diego heat.

Marathon = 42,195 km
Total distance Ragen "raced" = 12,9 km, 10 of which by bicycle

If she was any other fatty just putting themselves out there and trying for their own sake I'd be cheering them for all 102 minutes. Ragen is not that. She's a person who claimed to be in the top 5% in fitness, health and athleticism, that faked her training logs, that built her entire internet persona on deception and will use this for the same end while leaving out any kind of context.

if that's true that's pretty lame then.

Imagine the poor fuckers who had to swim around her.