Optimal female physique

Let's hear your opinion, user. What does the optimal female physique look like? Remember that this is a blue board, which means it's supposed to be Safe For Work.

Pic related.

On the right
>wide hips, thick thighs
>flat to small belly
>good size tits
>tall enough that your kids won't be manlets

Left is also acceptable

>H E A L T H Y

It's all about the Ass:waist:tits ratio

Nice strong thighs and a plain/average/slightly imperfect face

optimal build for a man is having wide shoulders relative to hips

optimal for females is the opposite, wide hips relative to shoulders. Anything else is a bonus

Adding to this user's point

literal 10/10

this is perfection. what fucking exercises do these women do to get perfect hourglass figures and also maintain a feminine level of body fat while being healthy and exercising????? ugh

Photoshop

I dunno why but I find chicks like this somewhat repulsive. Guess I'm not into the bimbo end of the looks spectrum.

Anyone else know this feel?

Bimbos are the best.

I am a woman who is attracted to men but this is my perfect body. I feel like this is the best look but it looks like guys like the first girls posted here with crooked teeth and less model looks but they still look good what is up with that?

Imperfections are what matter. They make you more unique and less cookie cutter.

I like girls with nice shaped thicc bodies but quite a plain, boring on ugly face. I don't know why. I just like the imperfection of it.

Plus you know she works her body to compensate for her face so she can still get fucked by alphas

I posted that pic- I wasn't taking the face into consideration since that's such a subjective thing (along with hair and whatnot). Just body type.

Thin

>I like girls with nice shaped thicc bodies but quite a plain, boring on ugly face.

Quite literally fell for the thicc meme

How's that even possible? That can't just be a wide pelvis. I mean what's filling that? Muscle? Fat? Implants?

Actually, I liked thicc girls before they sold out and became too commercial and famous

estrogen

/thread

I'm kinda like this. The girl in that picture looks good but I'm not attracted to her, probably cause she looks too "fake", at most I'd fap to pictures of her but I would never be really interested
>Imperfections are what matter. They make you more unique and less cookie cutter.
I agree 100%, some imperfections become qualities sometimes in my opinion.

Great body but her head looks like a Bratz! doll.

These are pretty top tier. I guess a balance of muscle+fat is what makes a great female body.

Genetics

Fat-assed and sweaty

That's not a physique, that's a selfie

tall
Wide hips
Thicc thighs
Healthy complexion
Long harr
Not fat
Not a nigger

oops, meant to agree with wide hips, thicc legs, relatively low bf%, anything else is a bonus

We should compile the female equivalent of this.

If only she had longer hair, she wouldn't look like a tranny

Is that ivy from soul caliber?

Dude this might come as a shock do you but those games aren't based on real life

Apparently (according to my dick), chubby, flat chested Mexican girls. :/

Guess my 6'4" green eyed white genes are going in the shitter.

The fuck is that, the star of "They Succ-ed from Outer Space?"
"Hello, why don't you have a seat right over there?"
Alright but first glance gave it off as a very convincing trap that even I'd tap.
Would "forkf"
Patrician taste
Looks like an ex of mine that will succ your wallet rather than dick.
Hi, Stacy.
>Asians can't have fat asse-
Holy shit, Hispanic Chun-Li!

Pic related, just a good balance, my preference.

this repulses me too user. something very arificial about them

>Pic related, just a good balance, my preference.
Hey dipshit, you can't see a goddamn part of her physique in that photo. Is your preference any Asian in a jacket?

Behold.

> baby tits

fuuuckkkk

What the fuck is wrong with her ass
It's long as fuck and just blends into her hammies

name?

I agree, she's pretty disgusting in my opinion. Is that little dance supposed to be sexy? What the fuck is she doing with her tongue? Really off-putting.

small tits dont work with a huge ass. Acups and cute tight butt is the best. inb4 faggot

im just theorizing here but it looks like she has had a fat transfer that failed. her ass is fat, but it is still flat. she needs to stop pulling her underpants up to her waist because it just accentuates how flat she really is. she is a beautiful girl regardless but she's emulating a body type that isn't naturally hers. she has a very boyish structure. i wouldn't be surprised if she had a body like Paris Hilton before she tried to become 'thicc'.

goddamn

faggot

holy shit ever since i saw this girl a month ago i wondering where i have seen her before. She looks like grown up Lilly WTF

good taste.

Muh child bearing hips

SAUCE

Well at least with an ass that nice you won't have to look at her face

Find a more perfect girl. I'll wait

Another one. Same girl

Last one

isn't she 14?

This

sho bobs and vagene

Thats a lot of soap

Jasper Quartz

deadass meme

granny face

(You)

>this is what peak performance looks like

Nigga post one of her standing up

what you mean is (B cups but on a (Small Girl)) with a cute butt

This is the pinnacle, forget every feature but she'd better give mind numbingly good kisses, and that's final.

And?

Stefania Ferrario

BRAZILIAN

Thin

so shooped

>small tits dont work with a huge ass.
kill yourself my man

/thread

She's mine user.

No, dumbass

It's Elena from Street Fighter 3

mudshark

hips + ass + thighs combo with small tits is the best body type though

Fugg musclethiccness is truly the best body

this is biologically impossible
how can she have such big boobs without a tummy?
it looks kinda wrong

>That anterior pelvic tilt

Probably surgery but it's not like they're ridiculously big, very possible with good tit genetics

mm perf

damn, big boobs but they have a huge gap in the middle. so close, yet so far

what is this?
>scoobys pec's
>pianos arms
>klokov's legs
>is that zyzz's sixpack?

where do lat,shoulder and hair come from?

WOW THIS HUMAN FEMALE IS SEXUALLY DEVELOPED. WHAT A TURN ON. THOSE BIG BOOBEHZ, TITTAYS, ASS VAJAJAJA!! HAHA!!

Yeah right? It's like they're a blowup doll. And it's not even the lack of imperfections, I find her facial proportions itself fucking weird to look at.

Hair: joff seid

I suppose. I like thinner too, the point is flat stomach and tight butt, not body one or one made of fat. Perky boobs are nice, but less important.

fucking r-selective plebs itt

Two cancerous white girls. That the best you could find?

Oh Shit I didn't know john travolta dyed his hair.

my god

Tiny, blonde and continuously pregnant.