Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/berlin.1969/
instagram.com/artur.farad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, just full on Veeky Forums homolust

Chad has been a meme for a decade.

The Antibog

Yes.

Can I get a quick run down on the ultra chad?

i genuinely find this guy nightmarish. there's something uncanny about that face and body.

It's unhuman. It's okay to be intimidated.

feel more ill than intimidated desu

Slayers go to him for advice, Chads tremble in his presence.
He is The Man.

What's his Insta?

instagram.com/berlin.1969/

Is he natty?

user...I

pay some respect !
AWAKEN MY MASTERS !

I swear, the writers use the posters on Veeky Forums as inspiration for Mac.

I don't even think he lifts, user. I think he and his family crashed here on a spaceship from planet Krypton

There are three of him!?!

that facial structure is fucking weird man

He looks fucking (literally said fucking) deformed.

>t. sister and her three normie friends sitting on the couch

Kinda
It was forced for 2 days and now we just keep using it because of how weird he looks
> the real life crimson chin

his sons

>tfw you can never truly leave humanity behind

what the fuck

Obviously Photoshop.

envious manlet detected
>m-must be r-roids!
>m-must be shopped!

Fuck, thanks for the keks.

Your own eyes tell you what the fuck, then you say there can't be anything wrong with it. Make up your mind.

dude literally looks like straight out of jojo
want to see him do a jotaro cosplay

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Shit, wait a second, this is supposed to be a rest day
Mind reposting this shit tomorrow?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

they look like goats

maybe is his ultra masculine and perfectly symmetrical face and his literally perfect muscular body without fat

AWAKEN MY MASTERS !
JUST LIKE GIRLS SAY THEY DON'T LIKE BUFF GUY AND WHEN YOU TURN YOUR DYEL ASS ARROUND THEY SUCK CHADS MUSCULAR VEINY COCK

He can even exist in 3 places at once, geez

> →
which picture does gigachad stands next to this dude?

Did you check the couch for 3 wet spots?

They have no problem admitting that Gandy is attractive.

One of those black and white pics where there's three guys. Gigachad is in the back slightly taller than the rest.

they look weird and not Chad type weird like genuinely strange, Bogdanoff strange

That's what shooping does to you..

that just proves that he is considerably taller than the rest lol, this dude is what? 6'0? 5'11? dude is taller while at least one step behind on a picture taken from below the head, he is at least 6'4 or 6'5

Guarantee way more women would rate this higher than muh gigachad.

It's an "art project". Profile of the person that his photographer-girlfriend photoshops: instagram.com/artur.farad/

because Gandy has a mainstream beauty, this guy is so masculine and handsome that people are scared of him

Veeky Forums, I...

:(

Some Russian guy yesterday said his bro is in the 5'8" range.

i think they sculpt their beards so it looks like they have a superhero chin

hhaahhahahahahahaha

more like plastic surgery

Looks like awakened Gon from Hunter x Hunter

all genetics senpai

Yep, there was one pic where I noticed this. He literally grew the chin part longer and shaved it in square shape. I'll try to find it.

>Some Russian guy yesterday said his bro is in the 5'8" range.
prety reliable source
the guy himself say he is 6'8, that means he really is tall as fuck, probably 6'6 or 6'7

WE ARE NUMBER ONE

Tell you what, you spend two weeks sculpting your beard to make yourself look like the Gigachad then post a picture.

Here. Look at that muh square chin.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Considering all the the blatant photoshopping and the lack of real evidenve, I'm going to have to go with his bro being rather shortish and him being only above average.

You don't become a Chad among Chad with a couple of dubious Instagram photos, we need real evidence.

that isn't the gigachad you fucking moron. does that guy look 48 to you? where'd all the grey go from his beard and hair? Where did his neck go?

Gigachad is on a different level m8. He’s meant to be feared. Only gigastacy stands A chance at not being immediately immobilized by his presence.

>that isn't the gigachad you fucking moron.
No shit Sherlock, but it's still evidence of his crew pulling looksmax tricks. Stop hanging on their nuts for christ's sake.

Who gives a fuck what his crew does. Is this thread about Gigachad's crew or Gigachad?

Get out of here with your sad coping mechanisms

Cope harder. Gigachad's jawline is CLEARLY shaped like this on its own and without slimy beta male beard trimmer sleight of hand tomfoolery

They are models for the same agency, everyone is part of the same crew. Every one of them looks the same. Use your head.

>we
No. r/bodybuilding found him first

You're a former Zyzz-nuthugging wog who now defends this guy because he's also a fellow wog. We get it.

how would you even know that?

All I read is "I'm trying to cope with my inferior genetics and the small amount of pussy that I get"

Here's that Artur Medzhidov bodybuilder on the left. Notice the guy facing him.

Here's him with gigarefugee.

Reverse search, first result is his photographer's insta, second is his, third is leddit with an earlier posting time than ours yesterday
Tldr just go there and see

All I read is "ethnik." Sorry, but there's no comeback from that.

Neither is there a comeback from the fact that you will never be him

Why is this the funniest thing I'll see all day?

He'll never be as alpha as me.

>yesterday
the first post about gigachad was sunday afternoon, and that's just the earliest I'm personally aware of.

Looks like Your in the wrong neighbor chadlet.

who would want to? he looks like he has an elephant man tier growth disorder.

You have to actual autism and have internalized axioms such as big jaw = good etc. with no understanding of an holistic approach to aesthetics to actually think this looks good.

Who the fuck is this guy?

>Shaving your beard like a square
>Applying makeup along your chin to make you look like a cartoon

This amount of obsessive vanity can't be healthy. Does anyone even find this remotely attractive?

Your gf's lover

We have to go higher captain

Someone post the awaken my masters edit

It was, then a janny deleted it.

They look like ancient Sumerians reencarnated.

I think we might be looking at shadrach, meshach and abednigo

Have you seen other pictures of him? Do it.

No you didint i posted the first thread about him and i found out about him on /r/bodybuilding

fucking kek

His jaw is deformed. He is suffering from gigantism

holy shit, this makes sunny even better.

>I have a weak jawline and it makes me sad

>suffering from
enjoying*

i agree m'lady would never pick that rancid swine over me

>m-muh jawline
Learn about aesthetics you fag. Features theory is fucking dead and it's all about harmony, proportion and health markers now. His face bears marks of disorder (probably thanks to exogenous hormones and surgery rather than disease) and thus becomes unattractive.