DON'T FALL FOR THE LOW CARB JEW

REMINDER TO NOT FALL FOR THE LOW CARB JEW

CARBS ARE MUSCLE SPARING

PROTEIN ARE MUSCLE SPARING

NET CARBS IS A MEME , YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO PARTIALLY DIGEST MOST FIBER AND GET AT LEAST 1-2.5 Kcals of carbs from them.

PROLONGED LOW CARB WILL COMPLETELY FUCK UP YOUR METABOLISM AND ENDOCRINE SYSTEM , IT'S A STRESS RESPONSE FOR STARVATION .

FOR ONE MAN WHO MADE IT ON KETO YOU HAVE 250 SKINYFAT FLYING SQUIRREL IN THE WILD .

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3106288/
greatist.com/live/autophagy-fasting-exercise
dietdoctor.com/renew-body-fasting-autophagy
selfhacked.com/blog/autophagy-benefits-and-how-to-harness/
roguehealthandfitness.com/intermittent-fasting-boosters-autophagy-enhancers/
roguehealthandfitness.com/coffee-is-associated-with-lower-death-rates/
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.4161/auto.1.3.2017?needAccess=true
reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/573gkb/just_completed_a_77_day_fast_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtu.be/PSR82vmZ5lk
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE
dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
dietdoctor.com/longer-fasting-regimens
youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns
leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html?
idmprogram.com/fed-fasted-state/
medium.com/the-mission/the-sweet-spot-for-intermittent-fasting-9aae12a2158c
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/
youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8
idmprogram.com/how-much-protein-is-excessive/
youtube.com/watch?v=CpKDteQ3FIQ&t=135s
dietdoctor.com/fasting-and-growth-hormone
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6758355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12425705
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2355952
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28511669/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274154/?page=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

carblets btfo

YES YES GOY. CONSUME ALL THE CARBS ON SITE. DEVELOPE DIABETES AND BE SURE TO GIVE US YOUR SHEKELS FOR MEDICATION. YES YES GOYYY....

Your pic proves that low carb is good for weight loss. Him doing it as a fat ass without any muscle development to begin with is his fault.

Citation needed on carbs leading to diabetes

But dude it's obvious , when the sink stop working it's because too much water pass through it , not because some dumb fuck has been throwing coconut oil & lard in it for years , use your brain silly xD

Extreme dieting lowers testosterone and fertility. Good goys, castrate yourselves worthless cattle.

This

Zyzz did keto you nig

Research yourself faggot

Except lower body fat is an indication of healthy/high testosterone levels which is what the end goal of keto is.

You should get your brain(let) to run on fats instead of carbs. Clearly it’s fogging your mind.

its not loose skin? Just fat?

>implying processed meat aint worse
>implying everyone eating carbs is a nigger drinking soft drinks everyday

See quality post
Tripfags are pathetic

Yes goy saturated fat & cho is good for you .

You have a spectrum of ketogoy :

-The goy who is happy to hear good ( lie ) things about his bad habits and keep on chugging the lard . He is the dumbest kind of goy but not the most profitable , but he'll spread the "alternative truth" and maybe bring you the following goy :

-The ""skeptic"" goy who want to hear good (lie) things about his bad habits and starts following biased website and even buy books / supplement to """"learn the truth"""" they don't want to tell you , writen by ((((((Gary taube / Nina / Lustig / Atkin / any other (()) trying to cash on the low carb craze ), he is THE most profitable goy and you can be sure he'll spread the "alternative truth" everywhere and believe he is a nutritionist and WOKE .

-The goy whose only achievement in life is his weight loss , he did it through keto , he was too dumb to understand CICO or just eat less & healthier so he started heavily restricting and trying lot of meme diet before finding keto , he was happy to be part of a cult and the cult mentality allowed him to stick to a deficit without even knowing it , you could've told him that only purple food could make you lose weight and if he managed to keep a deficit on it he would praise the purple diet the same way .

You're actually retarded if you think this picture proves anything. That being said, yes people should eat carbs.

that's a ton of loose skin, w/ some fat

hopefully you're not b8ing otherwise i'll feel like a moron
the cause of beetus is insulin resistance, means muscle can't absorb insulin, insulin absorption is required for glucose absorption
the cause of insulin resistance is intramyocellular lipid or fat in the muscle cell
high fat diet raises IMCL, you can google it right this second to prove it
now if you look for IR it says it's prediabetes, it's a jew trick, yes it's not diabetes if there's no glucose in the blood even though you have IR
but high glucose in the blood is not a problem in the slightest if you don't have IR, and you won't develop IR in high carb diet
high carb low fat diet reverse diabetes - kempners diet
epidemiological study supports high carbs diet as protective towards beetus, chinks diet is white rice + veggies, zero case of beetus or obesity
modern american diet enter china, beetus rate raise and everybody's fat
same case with okinawan

kek there isn't a keto brain functioning at a high enough level to get this.

Yes yes goy. Saturated fat is the ONLY type of fat. Excellent goy.

>carbs are bad
>carbs are good
>neither side provides any solid argument or evidence

i'd honestly believe advice from bodybuilding.com forums than this place

i'm this guy trust me i'm not stupid, i'm just sleepy

/thread

how do you know when you have loose skin?

a 50split/30fat/20carb with good carb cycling after lifts + 1/2 cardio a week for a season of cutting is completely healthy and saying other wise is scaremongering

Spotted the vegan nigger

>still using the term carbs

Loose skin is removed with fasting (autophagy) fucking brainlet.

provide even anecdotal evidence

BREAD
KILLS

>autophagy:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3106288/
greatist.com/live/autophagy-fasting-exercise
dietdoctor.com/renew-body-fasting-autophagy
selfhacked.com/blog/autophagy-benefits-and-how-to-harness/
roguehealthandfitness.com/intermittent-fasting-boosters-autophagy-enhancers/
roguehealthandfitness.com/coffee-is-associated-with-lower-death-rates/
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.4161/auto.1.3.2017?needAccess=true
>reddit fag that did a 77 day water fast, notice how he is not 1)dead or 2)looks like a wrinkled vagina
PMC3106288/

>Fung talks and lectures:
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtu.be/PSR82vmZ5lk
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE

What is /fast/?
Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and fat fasting
While fasting alone is fantastic for your health, Consider doing a ketogenic in addition to become god mode

>how can I get a quick rundown? Where can I start?
dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
dietdoctor.com/longer-fasting-regimens
youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns

IF AND LIFTING:
leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html?

>any more info?
idmprogram.com/fed-fasted-state/
medium.com/the-mission/the-sweet-spot-for-intermittent-fasting-9aae12a2158c
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

>Doesn't salt make you explode?
youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8

Do not fall for the high carb jew propaganda. High carb spikes insulin, insulin tells your body to store fat. Learn about your body and decide for yourself what you will believe.

Then he got killed by a sauna faggot

Provide even anecdotal evidence that it does remove loose skin my dude , nobody says that autofaggy doesn't exist , but there is ZERO(0) proof that it affect loose skin in any way

Are you fucking retarded?
Read what I posted you cunt.

Literally:

>reddit fag that did a 77 day water fast, notice how he is not 1)dead or 2)looks like a wrinkled vagina
PMC3106288/

fucking moron.

Google "autophagy loose skin" you piece of shit brainlet.

the problem is the 1 hour jogging every day...
dude should be lifting

no carb is fine.... brainlets..

idmprogram.com/how-much-protein-is-excessive/

Fasting = Removes loose skin, scientific proof in link.

From reddit fagget:

ghingly 14 points 4 months ago

I know this was posted several months ago but I had something interesting happen during my 30-day fast.

I was only 25 pounds overweight when I started but I had a lot of extra, droopy skin on my belly due to my pregnancy (and excess fat, too, but lots of saggy skin). My baby was born at 10 lbs 2oz and I'm petite. I was convinced that my saggy skin was a permanent thing barring surgery but IT ALL DISAPPEARED during my fast. I lost 25 pounds and got down to a normal weight, and my belly looked better than it did before pregnancy, except for fading stretch marks. haha

Tries to jew us with carbs, mfw it doesn't work

So all of the source are from reddit ?

This is him at 131 lbs & 176 CM , a BMI OF 19 .

Even LUBBERLY rarely have a BMI OF 19 , he is ALL FAT , probably 30% + bodyfat despite being under 20 BMI , HOLY FUCKING SHIT , only fasting can yield those kind of result kek

UBBERSKELLY*

Even those dyel lefty who only sit in front of their computer & watch rick & morty have more muscle than him , he manage to look fat at a BMI of 19 , it's the start anorexia for men

Guy looses over 100lb in 2 months.
Looks like this.
Has no loose skin.
Still has a way to go in terms of low fat % because he was literally obese.
I give scientific studies that prove loose skin is removed during fasts longer than 48h

Jew tries to jew people who are ignorant of the science and the human body. Jews will jew I suppose. You give nothing in return, no evidence, all you did was "this guy aiint my ideal body type yet, hahahah he failed!"

fucking carb brainlet. I bet you feel foggy in the head too don't you brainlet? You sit there wondering why you cannot think properly a lot of the time while eating your nice jewish carbs.

Man , he look like a tubby fucker despite being at a BMI of 19 , this is absolutely not normal , he probably lost tons of organ weight

you can tell by his droopy bellybutton he has loose skin too. he has his pants pulled up for a reason

>he probably

Kek'd.

Offer science. Gets "probably" in return.

You get no more help from me, honestly fill up on carbs dude you need it. Enjoy your weight loss or your "gains" whatever you're at. :^)

So he destroyed his organ , his muscle & still has loose skin , N I C E D I E T

>Inb4 normy don't have muscle it's normal
people at 19 BMI are cute twiggy twink , if you still have a blubber at that weight it must means at least 30% of your weight is fat .

Meanwhile this is what high carb jewerey gets you.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpKDteQ3FIQ&t=135s

Compare my pic with: guy who lost 100lb in 2 months

fucking brainlets, I hope you stay on carbs until you get that nice fat piece of diabetes headache.

>be me on keto
>1 month
>lost 8 pounds on first week of water weight
>now losing 2 pounds per week
>no muscle loss
>feel like shit on first week
>feel great now, steady energy levels all the time
>not craving sugar anymore
>cholesterol, blood pressure went down
>GERD better than ever

b-but MUH BREAD

The only place your body can get carb you when carb-starve it are the muscle , you get some from glycerol bound to fat but it's absolutely not enough to sustain anything beside coma .

Kek

Fasting increases growth hormones by 300%
Protects muscle from being eaten when fasting.
All scientific studies show this for over 50 years.
Studies show lean mass increased on a fast by .2lb on average when fasting with no working out.

Guy on Veeky Forums in 2017 says something against it, it must be true.

I'm out now lads, enjoy those carbs my goys. You can only help someone so far, you actually have to want to know the truth and not be a carb cuck. Ketoers laugh at your pathetic ignorance of the human body.

Nobody will spoon feed you any more information.

t. that guy who will never know peak performance

You have 2000 calories of carbs in your body.
When you run out of those calories you hit what is known as "the wall".

A man on a ketogenic diet does not burn carbs but is fat adapted, he 5000 calories + of carbs. Never hits the wall.

Mfw you're the one who will literally never know peak performance, a clear mind and bodily perfection.

>dont eat
>gain muscles

I'd bet you are american

>he 5000cals + of carbs
what does he mean by this

No I'm not.
This is not my opinion lmao, it's proven, scientific fact, studies. You can google it now and find out. Fucking brainlets, I swear fit is the second dumbest board and is closing in fast for first place.

>”offer science”
>reddit posts and a blog

Wew

shhh , need for carbs absolutely doesn't ramp up as intensity goes up , let him "jog "at 50% Vo2Max because that's all he can sustain

I meant fat.
The funny thing is you can just google the scientific studies to find out if it's true or not. But you wont, you're literally too stupid to even understand the material let alone have any kind of motivation to change.

>t. Dyel weakling
Kys

what if im not an obese faggot like you and am sitting at 10% natty shredded. Would fasting get me to 5% and gain muscle?

I'm not even who you're replying to but fasting does actually jack up all your good hornones, testosterone, HGH, adrenaline and so on, even boosts your metabolism at first. This has been shown repeatedly in actual scientific studies. It takes a few days for it to kick in and obviously really long term fasting it's not sustained but like 3-10 days for sure you're good. Autophagy is pretty nice too.

Basically your body is like oh shit nigga go kill something.

Yes.

Again, I don't give two fucks if someone takes my word for anything, do the research on your own.

GH is increased during fasts, go to "leangains" and look around there. Those guys are hardcore ketoers and they fast.

>claims to post evidence
>admits he didn’t
>puts burden of proof on others

You sure showed me

Fastard & ketard don't have any other goal or achievement in life than weight loss , they don't know what doing sports or looking good means

>GH is increased

Within normal ranges. Which means insignificant effects on muscle growth.

I did post evidence.
I am not here to spoon feed you article after article, I give you basics you need for your own research.

People like you disgust me with your brainletness.

>spoon feed me information or it's not true
>hurr durr

It's increased by 300% like I already mentioned before. dietdoctor.com/fasting-and-growth-hormone

now shut the fuck up please cuck.

" I can barely find any evidence online so I'll tell you that it's everywhere and you just google it " is the number one ketard cope , ask them for any "keto athlete" they'll tell you to google them or link people who eat """"low carbs"""" ( low as in 150 g a day pre & intra workout )

>i meant fat
Have you ever thought for 2 seconds how great life could be, just fucking shredded, eating fucking loads of carbs, killing the weight room and still tons of energy to go play football or something at night with your boys while stacy is still back at the house recovering from the fuck you laid on her.

mfw that's my actual life, thank you delicious carbs

>dietdoctor

How about an actual study?

>please do my research for me

You posted no scientific study or journal articles.

You live your life between 80 & 100 % Vo2fun my dude , too much energy roller coasting , low carber prefer the more stable constant 50%

>How about an actual study?

Cuck didn't read the dietdoctor post that has references to the scientific studies and the conclusions of them.

>you did not give me scientific studies, hurr durr

fucking brainlet. I hope you know, whoever you are, you literally disgust me with your weak mind. It's so fucking homosexual in nature, so beta, so cringe. I'd beat you to a pulp just to feel a little better about having interacted with you as a human being.

>no muscle loss
Yeah and guess what, no muscle gains either. Prove me wrong, post your pic with height/weight. But you won't, because you're a small fry and you know it

That’s dumb as shit and has no scientific basis for such an opinion.

overdosed on roids and coke and whatelse
yeah
id rather not debate you because clearly you have a high iq and fact checking is your forte

shut up & drink your bone broth , don't want to faint from lack of electrolyte

Proof of what I'm saying is true and you're literally a bitch waiting to get fucked up the ass:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6758355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12425705
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2355952

All of these links and more are found in the diet doctor post.

Fucking disgusting "human being".

>it’s now socially acceptable to force others to prove your own points rather than prove them yourself

If they’re such good sources, why did a company need to be the forefront on linking it?
Maybe you shouldn’t post biased sources and just lik the study. Or is reading a journal too hard for your starved brain?

>low carber prefer the more stable constant 50%
aka hopefully achieve dadbod by 25 so they don't kill themselves/low goals

ITT: jews and goyim

>100lb
i dont understand, ive lost 60 lb in 5 months now
i dont even have any loose skin
ive been on keto 1500 kcal / day and taking all vitamins and so on daily
havent got what that meatsuit looks like in the slightest
what the fuck is wrong with you low test niggers
cant even diet right

Mfw I'm working on a PhD in psychology.

He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him. - Proverbs 18:13

This is what happened. You spoke before you saw, you rejected before you even studies it. You are the height of ignorance and you disgust me.

End of discussion. All proof is here:

You are trying too hard

Exactly , I don't fucking know were this " low energy" "brain fog" things came from , how can you reach a point were eating a potatoes give you "brain fog" , guess only a flawed diet can fix a flawed person

First source
>Medical complications seen in fasting include gout and urate nephrolithiasis, postural hypotension and cardiac arrhythmias.

Second and third source simply stated effects of GH unrelated to fasting or the origins of the GH

>PHD IN PSYCHOLOGY

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking meme mate at least try next time you’re gonna shitpost.

Tries this hard to be this stupid.

GH = glory hole?

>claim to have proof that fasting increases GH
>only one source mentions fasting and the conclusions primarily talk about the risks

It’s almost as if a majority of Veeky Forums has never needed to read a scientific paper on their life.

Skims through summary of papers.
Does not read the whole thing.
Complains.

Kek. Trying this hard to be this stupid. Honestly I am asking myself why I'm even writing to you, I suppose it's amusing to find an animal that can write? You must be a nigger.

Says the guy who read the abstract of a paper and posted it based on that. Ask me how I know you’ve never been taught to read papers before.

Eh what the fuck are you smoking? I'm not a keto but it clearly says fasting increased growth hormones by 300% after 3 days of fasting and over 1250% after 40 days of fasting.

and what effect does this have on peak performance or bodybuilding?

It literally did not. Anywhere.

Also,
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28511669/

Being this fucking stupid... you read the abstract and assume shit. You did not read the full paper, that would take you at least 4h of hard work.

I did read it and have been reading papers on fasting and the ketogenic diet for a couple years now. You're honestly the most pathetic guy I've met on Veeky Forums, not just fit.

Man, this LARPing is getting out of hand. If it takes 4h to read that paper, then you clearly have brain problems. You read the abstract on a pubmed search and thought it proved your point, only to have it pointed out that it didn’t at all.

>low carb
>man on keto

>You did not read the full paper, that would take you at least 4h of hard work.

That would take YOU (the stupid subhuman animal) 4h of hard work to read.

Did I say it took me 4h to read?

Your fucking response proved my point, lmao... look at it, look at how stupid it is Veeky Forums it tries so hard and it's not even capable of reading properly, let alone scientific papers.

:D I'm fucking out, this made my minute.

LARPing needs to be a bannable offense.

It's right there... ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274154/?page=11

Now I know you’re not reading it. Nowhere does it mention your numbers of 300% and 1400%, not hardly any numbers relating to the GH increase at all. It also stated that GH levels fell sharply back to baseline after 26 days.

>doing IF
>cutting at 1900cal
>eat only chipotle w/170g protein % 100-150g carbs
>down 7lbs in 1 month