Almost Everything Dr Berg says is Godsend

>Literally fell for the keto guru

>go to his website
>"free shipping on any order over $160!"

Only for its anti stress effects

Post?

Actually it appears I'm wrong

>Notes for this study:
>Untrained men were put on a periodized strength training program and given either placebo or 300 mg of ashwagandha root extract twice daily for 8 weeks. The ashwagandha group improved their 1RM of bench press by almost 20 kg over placebo and leg extension by almost 5 kg. Muscle size, serum testosterone, and muscle recovery as measured by plasma creatine kinase was also improved versus placebo.

I am a huge skeptic when it comes to supplements and I’ve found that 99% of them are bullshit, but the ksm-66 ashwagandha is godlike.

>better sleep, stopped taking it in the morning because I’d be dead tired by lunch
>noticeably leaner but 5lbs heavier
>any anxiety I had is gone

People say you should cycle it but I’ve been using it daily for about 4 months and it feels like the effects get stronger over time.

Do keto & buy my adrenal fatigue pill goy

Also buy my electrolyte supplement goy

examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

bought it, didnt notice any effects

will not buy again

easy as that

Bumping

>adaptogenic

lmao into the trash it goes

Neuro Optimizer.

Sauce? Sounds shady af.

Saying "sub-par" would be an undestatement.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26609282

The way I look at it is, if it's not on the list of banned substances for athletes, it can't be very effective

Will agree on the anxiety part, I work in a high pressure IT job, Ashwagandga made a real impact

(((Ashwagandha)))
Anti Stress
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23439798
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573577/
Anti Cancer
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17404115
Pro Muscle and Strength
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/

Overall it lowers cortisol. Lowering cortisol will cause a whole cascade of effects both good and bad, and that's why people will tell you that ashwagandha is a cure all to all sorts of real and imagined problems.

I took 600mg of the KSM-66 for the first 2 months and realized it was the reason that I felt tired all day, so with the second bottle I'm only taking 300mg post workout. I don't feel that much different other than falling asleep a little easier and maybe being a little more calm, but I have gained 5 or 6 pounds and look leaner without having changed my diet or workout routine. Aside from 2 whey shakes a day it is the only supplement that I take. It isn't a supplement that you can "feel" it working, the only supplements that I feel are the ones that are meant to wake you up.

I take this stuff on a cut to fill my belly with low calorie sludge.

taking this, works well

This fucking stuff is like rocking horse shit in the UK lately. And LEAFbros out the want to send me some at double the price?

It seems like it plus yohimbe would be god tier on a fast.

Took it for 8 months straight. At about 600mg twice daily. When i came off had anxiety for about 3 days and was sweating like mad randomly and at night. Started to notice i was getting anxiety without taking it.

About 6 months later i take 200mg twice daily just to take the edge off. High stress job and personality. About 3 months in and i perfer this dose. Sometimes i miss a dose because fuck it and feel fine.

>Knuckle dragging, anti-veggie retard hasn't seen that many videos and thinks all he talks about is keto

He pretty much gives info on all aspects of health and just tells ketofags how to make sure they are minimally malnourished from their shit diet, he does the same with mentally ill vegans. He makes 2-3 videos a day and maybe 2 videos a week max are about keto. He basically talks about the chemical/nutrient balances, best sources for certain nutrients/minerals, digestive organ strain and how to maximize bodily efficiency and help people toggle their diet for an assortment of issues.

He's not an anti-meat fanatic either, he talks about the benefits of grass fed organic beef in a plethora of videos.

wtf is this???

Green supps any good? Would love if i could just sub out veggies completely

newfriend here, is CNP good?

I got bored and bought a bunch of herbs to make this traditional Chinese tea for my indigestion. I made it and pooped and got real sleepy, so I dug even further into the herbs, and it turns out one has trace amounts of ephedrine. Now, I'm legitimately just looking for something for my stomach and this tea seems pretty legit. The herb with ephedrine specifically has a lot of good properties and I really don't want to cut it out from the formula.

But I can't find any super good info on how much ephedrine it has, and some things I've read said it doesn't at all. I think the best measurement I could find was 20 ppm (per how much i don't remember).

Anyways, I don't actually have anything to contribute here but I'm worried about popping on urinalysis with amphetamine. Is that enough to pop?

What fat burner does Veeky Forums take?

What are some supps for joints? I heard fish oil plus glucosamine and chondroitin is good combo

DNP, ephedrine caffeine

seriously it's that fucking easy just suppress your appetite

All of those are pretty good. I have really bad joints because of
>muh running on concrete
for years. I take those and kratom just so work doesn't kill my knees.

Has anyone experienced hair regrowth or a stopping of hair loss from this?

Is 1300 MG too much? Will I become dude weed lmao

Yeah, I also got a raise and a supermodel GF recently after taking it

>Cortisol is released as a response to stress, and stress is one of the major causes of hair loss in both men and women. Ashwagandha can control hair loss by reducing cortisol levels in the body. It also contains tyrosine, an amino acid, which stimulates the production of melanin in the body.

Psilocybin is godlike for mental gains

>not taking the ultimate demigod supplement

Parts per million (ppm) converts 1:1 to mg/L

> he talks about the benefits of grass fed organic beef in a plethora of videos.

So he's a quack shilling whatever fad is currently popular

>herbs, and it turns out one has trace amounts of ephedrine
what herb? dont leave out the key part of your story

What's the word on Lion's Mane Mushroom?

>Dr Berg's Snake Oil pills
>Contains minerals found in the average multivitamin, except in smaller doses!

ZMA

for god tier sleep and recovery

the only one I had NOTICEABLE results with was l-theanine when combined with caffeine. by itself l-theanine is just a calmant. but when combined with caffeine shit gets next level, as it fixes ALL the negatuive effects of caffeine while still mantaining its calming effect.

it's like you become driven, focused and upbeat while still zen calm, something that I never thought possible while high on caffeine. it also removes all jitters, anxiety crash and restless sleep issues coffee has.

DHEA and Ashwaganda are the only things that actually work. You will notice a difference. And you may go bald.

phenibut
> makes me more social.
> less anxious.
> feel more outgoing.
> all-around feel "alpha"

I try not to take it more than twice a week cause I don't want withdrawals

>DHEA
brand recommendation?
>And you may go bald.
nigga what?

your dosage?

I started with ~500mg
now i'm taking ~750mg and don't really notice a difference.
will up to 1gram and see what happens.

>MK-677
go on...

It stimulates your pituitary to pulse gh

Are you using it? If so age?

Most of the studies I'm finding gave the compound MK-677 to elderly people, no mention of studies given to young adults.

Turmeric with black pepper in food or Curcumin 95. I have 2 herniated discs and bad knees and after using up to 15g of fish oil a day for 2 years I switched to turmeric/ curcumin. It isn't instant but after a month of using it daily the difference is amazing. I used Curcumin 95 for a few months and now I just sprinkle organic turmeric and black pepper on my veggies 2-3 times a day and I am squatting heavy again with zero pain in the knees and lower back. Whether it's the food or supplement I will never stop using this stuff.

I'm on an adventure of regaining my lost hair by using minoxidil twice a day and I've been using 300-600mg of ashwagandha a day. My hair is growing back but I'd have to give 99.9% of the progress to the minoxidil.

Also, since starting the ashwagandha I'm getting angry boners and jerking off like I'm going through puberty again.

Does it make you crazy hungry?
I'm reading that it mimics ghrelin.

>i need supplements to feel the way chad does normally
never gonna make it

where do i get yohimbe and will it help me get from 12 to 9% body fat?

Bump

Stop reading that then!

Whats the likelihood of ashwagandha contributing to hairloss in people not using mino?

Also, anyone have experience using l arginine for juicy boners?